PDA

View Full Version : Flight Simulator Download INFORMATION!!!

HotelUser
17-07-2007, 03:37 PM
Guys if you want flight simulator there are three ways to get it:

Download the trial
Free but only works for 2 hours
You can download a free trial of microsoft flight simulator though it only comes with acouple planes and is limited to function for only a short period of time.
Click here to download Flight Simulator X trial (http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulatorx/downloads.html)
(I was unable to find a Flight Simulator 2004 trial so the Flight Simulator X is posted, Flight Simulator X is only recommended on computers that are very fast, if you want to get the best performance once installed go to settings and tune down the graphics alittle bit.)

Download the Full Version
Free lasts forever. Don't try it if you don't know how or never done it before
You can download the fullversion of Flight Simulator X or 2004 off of the internet. If you get it from the wrong place it may not work and may contain viruses, I recommend if you do download it to install a virus scanner and get the 2004 version. It will take 1 to 2 weeks to get the Flight Simulator X version. I will not provide a link to the fullversion download.

Buy it at a store
Costs money lasts forever.
Just call a local software store and see if they have Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 or X.

You
17-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Didn't take me 1-2 weeks to download the full version before, about a day, roughly.

sock
17-07-2007, 03:40 PM
well done david +rep

You
17-07-2007, 03:45 PM
well done david +rep
Psst. i added you to msn.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!