PDA

View Full Version : Amazon help +rep

yido
18-07-2007, 05:32 PM
ive just sold my first thing how long till money goes into my bank it dont say +rep

VPSwow
18-07-2007, 05:41 PM
Depends on how they paid.

Usually a few hours with confirmed paypal :D

yido
18-07-2007, 05:52 PM
:rolleyes:credit card

jrh2002
18-07-2007, 10:10 PM
Amazon dont accept paypal unless its changed over the last few months.

You can request your money and it will hit your bank in 5-7 working days they claim but it used to take 4 working days for me :)

If you have only just signed up i think they wont pay out until it pays you automaticly (it does this once a month)

If you sell to much stuff to a value over 250 i think it is they freeze your funds for 14 days for a review to make sure your not a con artist then you can sell to any value and recieve it each month or whenever you manually transfer it.

once you have 10 + reps you can get upgraded so you can sell the top items it wont let you sell at first.

Always check in your amazon account to see the trade has gone through and the cash is waiting. dont just believe the emails you get lots of thieving nigerians sending emails that look like the amazon ones asking for the item to be sent to nigerian addresses.

Always keep your proof of posting because people can still claim back their money using their credit card company 3 or 6 months after purchase. they think you will have thrown the reciept away and im sure lots do and have to refund the dishonest idiots.

Good Luck :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!