PDA

View Full Version : Cyprus, Egypt, Spain, France

AndyDude312
18-07-2007, 05:56 PM
I'm 13 and gonna go abroad loads in the next few months. First of all, in a few days I'm going with my family to Cyprus. We'll be attending a wedding there! I've never been to a wedding before! The Bride and Groom are going by boat to Egypt for their honeymoon. Me and my family are going with them cos my Mum has always wanted to go to Egypt. I'm gonna see the Pyramids and the Sphinx!

Then I'll come home and sit in front of the computer until school starts again. But, in October I'm going with the school to Valencia on Spanish Exchage :o! A week and a bit of me, the sun and just people of my age! [And a few teachers but I'll find away to escape their wrath]

Then more school, but in February 08, I'm going skiing to the French Alps on the School Ski Trip! I'm a bit scared cos I've never skied before, but my school are offering dry ski slope lessons which I'm gonna be having! I can't wait.

And don't think I come from a super-posh, rich family cos I'm not. I'm sucking every penny from my parents lol! They'll probably expect a bit of cash a few years on lol but who cares! LIVE FOR THE PRESENT!

Nuxty
18-07-2007, 06:21 PM
You will be abit busy!

Lol, FOUR HOLIDAYS! I wish I could go, get a better tan lmao.

Have fun!

sock
18-07-2007, 06:35 PM
cool, I'd love to be doing that :]

AndyDude312
18-07-2007, 06:37 PM
get a better tan

Oh I can assure you, my Mum will be making sure her baby has packed his sun cream when he goes away with the school!

Shawnstra
19-07-2007, 08:33 AM
Enjoy your round the world trip ;)

:Hazel
19-07-2007, 09:10 AM
blimey thats some holiday(s) enjoy, your well lucky. i never went abroad that much when i was your age.

kyle♥
19-07-2007, 01:05 PM
Cyprus is great. Lets hope your not going to the greek side (Greek wedding) they're really stuburn.

Frodo13.
19-07-2007, 06:29 PM
Cyprus is great. Lets hope your not going to the greek side (Greek wedding) they're really stuburn.

:O When I went Cyprus the locals were extreamly freindly, then again, both my sisters are blonde, the Greeks love blonde people, they dont really get blonde people over there do they? Where in Cyprus you going, I went Ayia Napa, was a great holiday.

Been to France also, Paris though not the Alps. The French can be ignorant, which is proved by their vocab! They have diffrent words for people they know and people they dont, kind of shows they think highly of themselves.

Spain, ya OK place, locals are OK, the Spanish women always seem abit jelous of the British women though, especially fair women.

Egypt is alright too, depends where you go. Some places are nice where others are horrible. The people are so freindly though.

AndyDude312
20-07-2007, 11:33 AM
I'm going to Protarus in Cyprus

allykin
26-07-2007, 07:19 AM
;o im going on a ski trip in february 2008
but im not going french alps im going andorra inbetween france and spain.
hope you have fun.
its hard at first but you get used to it ive been doing it 2 years and i still cant go fast skiing down the blue slope
theres beginner slope then green then blue then red then black.
ive done red its kk but i cant go fast down it :P only the green & beginner lol=]
youll do great!
have fun time in egypt too it sounds awesome.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!