PDA

View Full Version : GM Stuff

Nemo
18-07-2007, 07:11 PM
Can someone tell me all the codes and stuff to do stuff when ur a GM, i got accepted to be a GM on my fav server and well i would like to know the .blahblah stuff as right now i dont know many... at all lol

shokz
18-07-2007, 07:29 PM
depends,

is it mangos or what ?

TehJoshy
18-07-2007, 07:58 PM
Not being funny dude, but posting stuff about Privates is against the rules.

Wootzeh
18-07-2007, 07:58 PM
mangos or antrix?

Nemo
18-07-2007, 08:07 PM
not sure lol
http://wowstatus.net/detail.php?server=352117
and tbh idc if its not allowed to talk about private servers... they are soo much more fun than retail >.>

TehJoshy
18-07-2007, 08:12 PM
not sure lol
and tbh idc if its not allowed to talk about private servers... they are soo much more fun than retail >.>
Not being funny but your a froob then.
Private servers are fun for a how 5 seconds.
How can playing on your own be fun? or with like 4 more people all like level 255 =\.

Axel
18-07-2007, 08:14 PM
.kill - kills.

:Jamie
not sure lol

Probably coz you sucked at the actual game, seeing this forum with alot of private server threads is so annoying -.-

Nemo
;3721961']Not being funny but your a froob then.
Private servers are fun for a how 5 seconds.
How can playing on your own be fun? or with like 4 more people all like level 255 =\.i play with quite alot of ppl actually like more than 200 and alot are in like outland and stuff in around the same place (its like the place to pvp!) and the top lvl is lvl 70...

ontopic: Can anyone find a site with GM commands?

Axel
18-07-2007, 08:15 PM
.cheat fly - fly.

Nemo
18-07-2007, 08:18 PM
Probably coz you sucked at the actual game, seeing this forum with alot of private server threads is so annoying -.-
i didnt actually, i got tired of the constant grinding... it just got boring! also the fact that im broke

Axel
18-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Private servers are alot more boring than real Wow.

18-07-2007, 08:20 PM
i didnt actually, i got tired of the constant grinding... it just got boring! also the fact that im broke

Yeh still you sucked, constant grinding? Theres plenty of quests to do in the game. Best thing about the game is levelling

Nemo
18-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Yeh still you sucked, constant grinding? Theres plenty of quests to do in the game. Best thing about the game is levelling Yes the quests and just the whole thing just got boring, and if ur not gonna help then just dont post... if u wnna talk to me, pm me!

TehJoshy
18-07-2007, 08:21 PM
i play with quite alot of ppl actually like more than 200 and alot are in like outland and stuff in around the same place (its like the place to pvp!) and the top lvl is lvl 70...

ontopic: Can anyone find a site with GM commands?
I wasnt off topic at all, it was related to the thread ;)
Seriously, why go on a private server to ding 4 levels per 2 kills or something.. thats not fun at all... its lame.

Nemo
18-07-2007, 08:28 PM
;3722023']I wasnt off topic at all, it was related to the thread ;)
Seriously, why go on a private server to ding 4 levels per 2 kills or something.. thats not fun at all... its lame.niehter is killing like 10,000mobs or sumin for 1 lvl? :l

shokz
18-07-2007, 08:32 PM
10 thousand mobs?

lmao at that :rolleyes:

Axel
18-07-2007, 08:34 PM
You only need to kill like 600 mobs for an Outland level... and quests make it faster. It's really not that hard.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9164/hamstervl2.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Neil
18-07-2007, 09:00 PM
He has asked a question and so far very few of you have made an effort to answer him, if you are not going to be answering the question then don't post anything unless it's constructive, as far as I'm aware there is no rule against World of Warcraft private server discussion, I will find out, now please if you know what he wants to know and try and be helpful, so far it is just going onto an argument about which one is better which is not what this thread is for, this is not an order but advice so you can maybe avoid any problems involving infractions etc.

Nemo
18-07-2007, 09:01 PM
Tbh why does it even concern u if i play them anyway? if i like them then i like them.... i ask for help and thats what i ask for, not a load of people saying retail is better.

Tristan
18-07-2007, 09:04 PM
niehter is killing like 10,000mobs or sumin for 1 lvl? :l

Quests.

Tbh why does it even concern u if i play them anyway? if i like them then i like them.... i ask for help and thats what i ask for, not a load of people saying retail is better.

Cause of all the Private server threads being made.

Lubricant
18-07-2007, 09:04 PM
I prefer private ones. Why waste your life playing the proper servers just to get to 70? People who are 70 don't have a life.

TehJoshy
18-07-2007, 09:05 PM
Well why cant people post links to Retro Habbo Servers then? =\
Its obvious its againts Habbo's Rules so obviously Private servers are againts the rules set by Blizzard when you buy the game. its not that hard to understand is it?

idc if you play on a Private server but making posts about them is pointless when no one cares that your playing on one. this forum is intended for players of Real realms to discuss the game.

Neil
18-07-2007, 09:10 PM
;3722176']Well why cant people post links to Retro Habbo Servers then? =\
Its obvious its againts Habbo's Rules so obviously Private servers are againts the rules set by Blizzard when you buy the game. its not that hard to understand is it?

idc if you play on a Private server but making posts about them is pointless when no one cares that your playing on one. this forum is intended for players of Real realms to discuss the game.

Well we'll see when I find out, it'll be sorted out eventually.

Nemo
18-07-2007, 09:24 PM
;3722176']Well why cant people post links to Retro Habbo Servers then? =\

idc if you play on a Private server but making posts about them is pointless when no one cares that your playing on one. this forum is intended for players of Real realms to discuss the game.i know its not allowed but tbh i really dont care..

TehJoshy
18-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Well we'll see when I find out, it'll be sorted out eventually.

:rolleyes:

its classed as hacking. so its against the rules. surely being a mod you can see that Neil...

18-07-2007, 09:28 PM
He has asked a question and so far very few of you have made an effort to answer him, if you are not going to be answering the question then don't post anything unless it's constructive, as far as I'm aware there is no rule against World of Warcraft private server discussion, I will find out, now please if you know what he wants to know and try and be helpful, so far it is just going onto an argument about which one is better which is not what this thread is for, this is not an order but advice so you can maybe avoid any problems involving infractions etc.

Post what we like.

If its against the rules to post retro habbo servers and rs private server information then im sure it would apply to this forum to?

Neil
18-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Post what we like.

If its against the rules to post retro habbo servers and rs private server information then im sure it would apply to this forum to?

Yes but I've seen quite a lot of private server posts recently, very few are locked by anyone so it sort of makes me think they don't care, I'm fairly certain it's against the rules but I'd rather make sure first, and Josh just because I'm a mod it doesn't automatically mean I know everything that there is to be known about what can and can't be posted

18-07-2007, 09:34 PM
Yes but I've seen quite a lot of private server posts recently, very few are locked by anyone so it sort of makes me think they don't care, I'm fairly certain it's against the rules but I'd rather make sure first, and Josh just because I'm a mod it doesn't automatically mean I know everything that there is to be known about what can and can't be posted

So why did you get mod?

Neil
18-07-2007, 09:37 PM
So why did you get mod?

What I mean is if something I'm not really familiar with comes up I can't automatically say "ok this isn't allowed" just because a few members say so, I need to be sure, when I am sure I will be able to sort any related threads out, right now no mods seem to take action on any threads about WoW private servers, when I know this isn't allowed I will take action

Elkaa
18-07-2007, 09:37 PM
To my knowledge, they're allowed, due to the policy change on illegal activity. I've not locked any, ever, anyway.

Anarchy
18-07-2007, 09:38 PM
Heres a list for MaNGOS
http://www.uploadz.co.uk/616gmcommands.zip

Sorry i zipped it. Dosent accept .txt

'Tis safe.

Charles
18-07-2007, 09:43 PM
I prefer private ones. Why waste your life playing the proper servers just to get to 70? People who are 70 don't have a life.

Oh, so there is no such thing as casual players who have level 70? Many people I know on my server have families and a job to put before WoW and they're level 70, but by your vague comment, you're implying that they don't have a life. Lolol, l2p

Neil
18-07-2007, 09:44 PM
I have PM'd MAD and asked, when I get a reply action may, or may not be taken on any threads related to WoW private servers, until then I would say this is allowed but don't get to worried/happy because this may only be until MAD replies to the PM

TehJoshy
18-07-2007, 09:45 PM
To my knowledge, they're allowed, due to the policy change on illegal activity. I've not locked any, ever, anyway.
But you all miss the point.
its a illeagal use of the game, which posted anywhere is classed as rule breaking its not that hard to understand is it?

I have PM'd MAD and asked, when I get a reply action may, or may not be taken on any threads related to WoW private servers, until then I would say this is allowed but don't get to worried/happy because this may only be until MAD replies to the PM

I sent a PM to MAD about this a few days ago no reply yet. :rolleyes:

Neil
18-07-2007, 09:50 PM
;3722321']But you all miss the point.
its a illeagal use of the game, which posted anywhere is classed as rule breaking its not that hard to understand is it?

I sent a PM to MAD about this a few days ago no reply yet. :rolleyes:

Rules regarding legal issues only actually apply if Habbo Hotel classes it as illegal and not to name anyone that performs certain illegal things such as, scripting, hacking and other things, since World of Warcraft has nothing to do with Habbo I see no rules saying discussion on private servers isn't allowed, when MAD replies Elkaa and me will do what is required

Elkaa
18-07-2007, 09:50 PM
Either way, stop trying to steal the thread, and give the man some answers instead. You can PM this nature of question to any online/offline moderator/super moderator.

www.wowiki.com (Or whatever it is) will have a list somewhere.

TehJoshy
18-07-2007, 09:53 PM
Either way, stop trying to steal the thread, and give the man some answers instead. You can PM this nature of question to any online/offline moderator/super moderator.

www.wowiki.com (Or whatever it is) will have a list somewhere.
Read my previous post i have done =\.
and tbh i was manager of this forum it would clearly be stated that posting Hacking/Private/Scripting links or threads to any Game on this forum will get you infracted or Banned. becuase its still illeagal use of a game.

18-07-2007, 09:53 PM
Oh, so there is no such thing as casual players who have level 70? Many people I know on my server have families and a job to put before WoW and they're level 70, but by your vague comment, you're implying that they don't have a life. Lolol, l2p

Gotta agree, WoW is putting things into the game for casual players as this word crops up alot on the forums where people ask for more stuff that a casual player can do. As charles said people put WoW 2nd, I know many people on the game who also put there job and familys first.

TehJoshy
18-07-2007, 09:57 PM
Lolol, l2p
Agreed. :)

18-07-2007, 10:00 PM

www.wowiki.com (http://www.wowiki.com) (Or whatever it is) will have a list somewhere.

The top bit you can tell us this when there is a rule agianst it, at the moement there is none.

It just seems at the bottom of your post you just posted anything just so you could make your post more on-topic to fit in with the crap your telling us.

Also I doubt a WoW fansite would have priv server commands on it when its such a known / used site by WoW players.

Neil
18-07-2007, 10:01 PM
;3722361']Read my previous post i have done =\.
and tbh i was manager of this forum it would clearly be stated that posting Hacking/Private/Scripting links or threads to any Game on this forum will get you infracted or Banned. becuase its still illeagal use of a game.

It doesn't matter, this is Habbox not WoWbox, which means it's a Habbo fansite, all rules regarding illegal matters only mention Habbo Hotel, if MAD says this is against the rules then fine action will be taken but so far Elkaa and me are not aware of it being against the rules and we will not do anything until we know or not, until then just put up with private server posts, maybe it'll be tomorrow

mat64
18-07-2007, 10:02 PM
Antrix commands list: http://filebeam.com/bb8a312fde91531b03b6c882d6ca1bf6
Gamemaster Hood (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=12064)
Gamemaster Robe (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=2586)
Gamemaster Slippers (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=11508)

18-07-2007, 10:04 PM
It doesn't matter, this is Habbox not WoWbox, which means it's a Habbo fansite, all rules regarding illegal matters only mention Habbo Hotel, if MAD says this is against the rules then fine action will be taken but so far Elkaa and me are not aware of it being against the rules and we will not do anything until we know or not, until then just put up with private server posts, maybe it'll be tomorrow

Before MAD got manager people wouldn't say this. Ever since MAD got manager the forum has been set out to be something its not, instead his dividing the forum into something its not/wasn't meant to be. I don't care if this is a habbo fansite, the forum has a world of warcraft section and therefore there should be rules in what you can/can't post just like there is for the other non-habbo forums.

Said my bit now so im gonna log of and let you lot go on.

TehJoshy
The top bit you can tell us this when there is a rule agianst it, at the moement there is none.

It just seems at the bottom of your post you just posted anything just so you could make your post more on-topic to fit in with the crap your telling us.

Also I doubt a WoW fansite would have priv server commands on it when its such a known / used site by WoW players.
of course it wouldnt wowwikki is one of the most trusted fansites on the warcraft community. i doubt they would want that sort of information added to the wikki as it would attract visitors they never really wanted.

Axel

It's not a waste of life, if you enjoy what you're doing it's not a waste. Typing .modify level 70 is more of a waste to me, because private servers you have too much power, which takes all the fun out of the game.

Neil
18-07-2007, 10:05 PM
Before MAD got manager people wouldn't say this. Ever since MAD got manager the forum has been set out to be something its not, instead his dividing the forum into something its not/wasn't meant to be. I don't care if this is a habbo fansite, the forum has a world of warcraft section and therefore there should be rules in what you can/can't post just like there is for the other non-habbo forums.

Well wait a while, maybe tomorrow there will be a rule against posting private servers but until then there is nothing

mat64
18-07-2007, 10:07 PM
It's not a waste of life, if you enjoy what you're doing it's not a waste. Typing .modify level 70 is more of a waste to me, because private servers you have too much power, which takes all the fun out of the game.

Says the guy who's logged into the one I host off my comp :P.

Axel
18-07-2007, 10:07 PM
Stop spamming the forum about if it's rule breaking or not and answer his question, like you said before.

And Mat I only go on cos I don't have game time on Deathxcs, I appreciate you letting me on.

mat64
18-07-2007, 10:11 PM
And Mat I only go on cos I don't have game time on Deathxcs, I appreciate you letting me on.

Your welcome :)

Nemo
19-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Heres a list for MaNGOS
http://www.uploadz.co.uk/616gmcommands.zip

Sorry i zipped it. Dosent accept .txt

'Tis safe.
Thanks

Antrix commands list: http://filebeam.com/bb8a312fde91531b03b6c882d6ca1bf6
Gamemaster Hood (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=12064)
Gamemaster Robe (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=2586)
Gamemaster Slippers (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=11508)Thank you :)

Stop spamming the forum about if it's rule breaking or not and answer his question, like you said before.

And yet not of u have realise di sed i dont have game time on my acc. and aint buying more because there is other stuff i wanna buy and dont have the money.

Crimson
19-07-2007, 04:18 PM
I find WoW boring, quit it? I think private servors are pointless, if your not happy with how Blizzard have developed the game then stop paying the monthly fee and do somthing else?

Nemo
19-07-2007, 04:20 PM
I find WoW boring, quit it? I think private servors are pointless, if your not happy with how Blizzard have developed the game then stop paying the monthly fee and do somthing else?thats what i did, and i enjoy playing the private servers so i dont have to constantly grind ;]

Charles
19-07-2007, 04:45 PM
thats what i did, and i enjoy playing the private servers so i dont have to constantly grind ;]

If you're choosing to constantly grind, then of course you'll find the game boring. Blizzard didn't put quests into WoW just to make it look pretty.

Nemo
19-07-2007, 04:56 PM
If you're choosing to constantly grind, then of course you'll find the game boring. Blizzard didn't put quests into WoW just to make it look pretty.and tbh the quests are all the same just set out in a diff way (Kill this, kill that get that thing by killing it blah blah)

shokz
19-07-2007, 05:13 PM
Ontopic:
B. Only Blizzard Entertainment or its licensees have the right to host World of Warcraft! Accordingly, you may not host, provide matchmaking services for, or intercept, emulate or redirect the communication protocols used by Blizzard Entertainment as part of World of Warcraft, regardless of the method used to do so. Such prohibited methods may include, but are not limited to, protocol emulation, reverse engineering, modifying World of Warcraft, adding components to World of Warcraft, or using a utility program to host World of Warcraft.
that should answer question about legal or not

He has asked a question and so far very few of you have made an effort to answer him, if you are not going to be answering the question then don't post anything unless it's constructive, look at my first post and the first reply to him... :P

and tbh the quests are all the same just set out in a diff way (Kill this, kill that get that thing by killing it blah blah)
you shouldnt play any type of WoW atall then

Nemo
19-07-2007, 05:34 PM
Ontopic:
that should answer question about legal or not
look at my first post and the first reply to him... :P

you shouldnt play any type of WoW atall then
Its fun, its just the endless killing that gets boring! Anyway im closing this thread, pointless comments coming now and ive gotten what i want.

ugh... could a mod close this =D

Tristan
19-07-2007, 06:57 PM

Said my bit now so im gonna log of and let you lot go on.

It isn't MAD - it's sierk's say so.
Unfortunately.

I think that it should be infraction worthy though.

Charles
19-07-2007, 07:17 PM
Its fun, its just the endless killing that gets boring! Anyway im closing this thread, pointless comments coming now and ive gotten what i want.

ugh... could a mod close this =D

Can only do if there's a lot of rule breaking, and all I can see is a healthy discussion about how private servers are BAAAAD.

Nemo
19-07-2007, 07:29 PM
Can only do if there's a lot of rule breaking, and all I can see is a healthy discussion about how private servers are BAAAAD.
i always thought someone could get it closed if they feel there is no point in the thread, u can make ur own thread if u want :l

Tristan
19-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Non-VIPs aren't allowed.

CustomHabbo
19-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Here is a few

Creation commands:
.ADD - Add item to your inventory, can't grant items to other players
.ADDNPC - Add paralysed NPC at your location with your orientation
.ADDGO - Add gameobject at your location with your orientation
.ADDSPAWN - Add empty spawn if called without parameters
.ADDSPAWN - NPC add single NPC spawn
.ADDSPAWN - NPC N add single spawn for N NPC's

Deletion/Kill commands:
.DEL - Delete selected object (your reputation not changed)
.KILL - Kill selected NPC (your reputation decreased)
.KILLALLNPC - Kill all NPC around you
.DELALLCORP - Delete all player dead bodies

NPC/Objects manipulation:
.TARGETLINK - Select spawn for currently selected NPC (not displayed on screen) - i.e. if spawn is unreachable, you can select its NPC then .targetlink and call for spawn to .come)
.TURN - Rurns NPC/spawn to look at you
.COME - Asks selected NPC/spawn to come to you
.SETLEVEL - Sets level for NPC/player/GM
.SETMODEL - Sets model for NPC/player/GM
.SETSIZE - Sets size for model of NPC
.SETSPEED - Sets speed for animation and movement of selected NPC
.SETSPAWNNPC - Sets NPC id and (optional) amount to be spawned
.SETSPAWNGO - Sets gameobject to be spawned
.SETSPAWNDIST - Sets spawn radius (or two radii min and max)
.SETSPAWNTIME - Sets interval (or two intervals min and max) to spawn new NPC/gameobject instead of killed one
.SETXP - Sets XP for player/GM
.PARALYSE - Paralyse or free selected NPC
.MOVE - Moves targeted gameobject (selection not visible on screen) relative to its current X Y Z

Characters commands:
.RESURRECT - That's it
.EXPORTCHAR - Exports character to separate file
.IMPORTCHAR - Loads character from separate file. WARNING! make sure that there is no player in the world who has same guid! Also the same for every item in player inventory.
.LEARN - Learn some spell for player/GM
.DELSP - Forget some spell (spell list is limited! do not learn everything)
.LEARNSK - Learn some skill for player/GM
.DELSK - Forget some skill (skill list is limited! do not learn everything)

I will try to find some weapon and armor codes for you right now

Neil
19-07-2007, 09:58 PM
Non-VIPs aren't allowed.

Exactly, closing threads when you want it closed if a VIP feature, mods are no longer allowed to close at request
Another note, the discussion of WoW private servers is allowed, same with Runescape but I think you should be nice and not go overboard as paying users use this section aswell, and those who have a problem with this please do not start arguments when someone posts a private server thread, just simply ignore it

shokz
20-07-2007, 12:18 PM
Exactly, closing threads when you want it closed if a VIP feature, mods are no longer allowed to close at request
Another note, the discussion of WoW private servers is allowed, same with Runescape but I think you should be nice and not go overboard as paying users use this section aswell, and those who have a problem with this please do not start arguments when someone posts a private server thread, just simply ignore it
Why is it allowed if it breaks WoW use of terms?

Neil
20-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Why is it allowed if it breaks WoW use of terms?

It isn't habbox's place to enforce government laws or laws of other companies other than Sulake, this is why linking torrents is now allowed as long as it isn't intentionally trying to harm another users computer or steal private information

Charles
20-07-2007, 12:27 PM
Maaan. Habbox used to be cool.

mat64
20-07-2007, 03:09 PM
Here is a few

Creation commands:
.ADD - Add item to your inventory, can't grant items to other players
.ADDNPC - Add paralysed NPC at your location with your orientation
.ADDGO - Add gameobject at your location with your orientation
.ADDSPAWN - Add empty spawn if called without parameters
.ADDSPAWN - NPC add single NPC spawn
.ADDSPAWN - NPC N add single spawn for N NPC's

Deletion/Kill commands:
.DEL - Delete selected object (your reputation not changed)
.KILL - Kill selected NPC (your reputation decreased)
.KILLALLNPC - Kill all NPC around you
.DELALLCORP - Delete all player dead bodies

NPC/Objects manipulation:
.TARGETLINK - Select spawn for currently selected NPC (not displayed on screen) - i.e. if spawn is unreachable, you can select its NPC then .targetlink and call for spawn to .come)
.TURN - Rurns NPC/spawn to look at you
.COME - Asks selected NPC/spawn to come to you
.SETLEVEL - Sets level for NPC/player/GM
.SETMODEL - Sets model for NPC/player/GM
.SETSIZE - Sets size for model of NPC
.SETSPEED - Sets speed for animation and movement of selected NPC
.SETSPAWNNPC - Sets NPC id and (optional) amount to be spawned
.SETSPAWNGO - Sets gameobject to be spawned
.SETSPAWNDIST - Sets spawn radius (or two radii min and max)
.SETSPAWNTIME - Sets interval (or two intervals min and max) to spawn new NPC/gameobject instead of killed one
.SETXP - Sets XP for player/GM
.PARALYSE - Paralyse or free selected NPC
.MOVE - Moves targeted gameobject (selection not visible on screen) relative to its current X Y Z

Characters commands:
.RESURRECT - That's it
.EXPORTCHAR - Exports character to separate file
.IMPORTCHAR - Loads character from separate file. WARNING! make sure that there is no player in the world who has same guid! Also the same for every item in player inventory.
.LEARN - Learn some spell for player/GM
.DELSP - Forget some spell (spell list is limited! do not learn everything)
.LEARNSK - Learn some skill for player/GM
.DELSK - Forget some skill (skill list is limited! do not learn everything)

I will try to find some weapon and armor codes for you right now

What emulator is that, because its definitely not MaNGOS or Antrix :S.

CustomHabbo
20-07-2007, 03:13 PM
What emulator is that, because its definitely not MaNGOS or Antrix :S.

idk found it off some site lol

mat64
20-07-2007, 03:15 PM
idk found it off some site lol

Just found out, It's WoWEmu.

shokz
21-07-2007, 06:38 PM
WoWEmu for nubs tbh :P

ChainLightning
23-07-2007, 10:18 AM
All you who are saying private servers are wrong and illegal sthu, if he wants to go on them he will and if he gets ino trouble, its his problem not yours.

Phreedom
23-07-2007, 01:21 PM
if this is against the rules, remove it but this will help and please lock this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMaTZFCLbq0

Robzor
25-07-2007, 04:59 AM

thats why u havent been on for ages....
i thought u were better than this surely

Nemo
25-07-2007, 09:52 AM
thats why u havent been on for ages....
i thought u were better than this surelyTbh, im a GM on it now and well i just dont like retail as much, its my opinion and i just want to leave it now.

shokz
25-07-2007, 12:08 PM
Tbh, im a GM on it now and well i just dont like retail as much, its my opinion and i just want to leave it now.
ROFLMAO

TehJoshy
27-07-2007, 02:15 AM
Tbh, im a GM on it now and well i just dont like retail as much, its my opinion and i just want to leave it now.
your not a real gm tho are you =\
your just some skivvy noobs will say 'Gief moneyz plz. omg give 70 plz.'
in all fairness.

Neil
27-07-2007, 02:22 AM
;3747963']your not a real gm tho are you =\
your just some skivvy noobs will say 'Gief moneyz plz. omg give 70 plz.'
in all fairness.

It's up to him if he wants to play on a private server, he's not wasting £8.99 a month on a game that gets boring way too fast, he doesn't sit saying "ha ha you're sad for paying for a game that will be dead in less than 20 years" or something really does he

TehJoshy
27-07-2007, 10:02 AM
It's up to him if he wants to play on a private server, he's not wasting £8.99 a month on a game that gets boring way too fast, he doesn't sit saying "ha ha you're sad for paying for a game that will be dead in less than 20 years" or something really does he
No, but im not saying that either, all im saying is that pretending to be a 'GM' is less fun then actually playing the game (:

Decapitated!
27-07-2007, 11:02 AM
;3748318']No, but im not saying that either, all im saying is that pretending to be a 'GM' is less fun then actually playing the game (:

well maybe he thinks there funner ?

Nemo
27-07-2007, 12:20 PM
well maybe he thinks there funner ?Exactly? Maybe i do... maybe the server i play isnt dead and yes i havent sed it coz i dont wanna be an idiot, but atleast im not wasting £9 a month.

Crimson
27-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Leave him alone... It's his decision on what he wants to do. As is it your decision to play the retailed version or private version.

Tristan
27-07-2007, 03:51 PM

Didn't seem to get boring too fast for you though. :P

shokz
27-07-2007, 06:21 PM
Exactly? Maybe i do... maybe the server i play isnt dead and yes i havent sed it coz i dont wanna be an idiot, but atleast im not wasting £9 a month.
wasting ? wasting?? i can only say thats first time i have heard that,

wow players enjoy the game, therefore when you enjoy something its not classified as wasting..

Nemo
27-07-2007, 06:38 PM
wasting ? wasting?? i can only say thats first time i have heard that,

wow players enjoy the game, therefore when you enjoy something its not classified as wasting..To me, its wasting, as it got kind of boring to me, so imo its wasting. in ur opinion, its not. K?

shokz
27-07-2007, 10:09 PM
k bbz .

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!