PDA

View Full Version : Lots of supers not on the page

TopManTim
19-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Well lately lots of new supers have re-appeared/been given out but habbox don't seem to have put them on. Oh and you can't say they've not been traded as I know for a fact they have. Also if you're going to say that it's hard to find a price surely it's easy as there's only a few, in some cases one, so whatever that one new super is traded at is the value.

The new ones are:
Yellow fan
Gold sleeping bag
Green smoke
Blue lazer (unsure if that's been traded)
Black lazer
That new plant (not given out yet but will be very soon)

Other things I'd like to bring to your attention:

There is also no value for the bamboo patch
You have some asian in miscellaneous rares and some in seasonals
The gothic furni is seasonal it even says on the habbo page for seasonal rares.
There is a seperate page for HC furni values yet you still have the hc in normal rares?

-:Undertaker:-
19-07-2007, 05:47 PM
Well let them be like that, it's their loss :)

I also wonder how can the HC Sofas still be on Normal Rares, it is probably either because the RV Panel needs the currency on the page or that sierk thinks it would be easier to keep it on the Normal Rares page even though it makes a nonsence of having a 'HC Page', it could be basically the same of the idea he had over the ione gifts.

Also Gothic is misc just like Jap should be, because if it is only released once then it's a misc, if it's released 2+ times then it's a seasonal - that's what I planned when I left anyway.

Jordie
19-07-2007, 06:07 PM
Well lately lots of new supers have re-appeared/been given out but habbox don't seem to have put them on. Oh and you can't say they've not been traded as I know for a fact they have. Also if you're going to say that it's hard to find a price surely it's easy as there's only a few, in some cases one, so whatever that one new super is traded at is the value.

The new ones are:
Yellow fan
Gold sleeping bag
Green smoke
Black lazer

There is a seperate page for HC furni values yet you still have the hc in normal rares?

if we havent seen them traded then we cant put them on the pages
there is mostly only 1 of the super you have listed..

Lost-Shark
19-07-2007, 06:37 PM
Well atm J1MI is away. He usually does the Pics for the Page
Yellow fan - Should be added as soon as he is back
Gold sleeping bag - Same as above
Green smoke - Not sure.
Blue lazer (unsure if that's been traded) _ Don't think so.
Black lazer - None Released, YET!
That new plant - None Released, YET!

TopManTim
19-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Well atm J1MI is away. He usually does the Pics for the Page
Yellow fan - Should be added as soon as he is back
Gold sleeping bag - Same as above
Green smoke - Not sure. - It's been traded alot but I don't know who owns it right now.
Blue lazer (unsure if that's been traded) _ Don't think so.
Black lazer - None Released, YET! - They'll be out in a week so I just thought I'd add it to my list as its out soon.
That new plant - None Released, YET! - that's why I said they weren't given out yet it's just that by the time you get these added tehy'll be this plant aswell as it's given out on monday(well that's when results are announced but the staff prob won't give out the prize on the same day)

Read comments in yellow

20-07-2007, 05:13 PM
Can't Jake do it?

Elkaa
21-07-2007, 12:23 AM
Yellow fan - Being sorted.
Gold sleeping bag - Being sorted.
Green smoke - Not traded/No value
Blue lazer (unsure if that's been traded) - Not traded.
Black lazer - Not traded.
That new plant - Not traded.

We only update the page IF we see the item traded, or have it reported to us, and confirmed. Otherwise, it stays off the page until we get a value.

Alkaz
21-07-2007, 06:07 AM
Jake can do it but its hard. And the bamboo patch is hard to find let alone get values as the thing with creddits their dont seem to be many around. And also the RVR pages are being updated by content staff so this could also be why. Im sure once J1MI is back it will be sorted out as they are aware of these problems.

TopManTim
21-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Yellow fan - Being sorted.
Gold sleeping bag - Being sorted.
Green smoke - Not traded/No value
Blue lazer (unsure if that's been traded) - Not traded.
Black lazer - Not traded.
That new plant - Not traded.

We only update the page IF we see the item traded, or have it reported to us, and confirmed. Otherwise, it stays off the page until we get a value.

The green smoke has definatly been traded and if you don't see it can't you just asked the owners what they bought it for?

Elkaa
21-07-2007, 12:00 PM
Can you give me a price that it was traded for?

The Professor
21-07-2007, 12:46 PM
There is a sticky at the top of this forum for queries like this :rolleyes:

Elkaa
21-07-2007, 08:45 PM
I forgot that existed. :(

stevieman07
21-07-2007, 08:57 PM
The new ones are:
Yellow fan
Gold sleeping bag
Green smoke
Black lazer

bamboo not there because the picture isn't on the server yet...

DJ-Saber
22-07-2007, 09:42 AM

Incase you haven't noticed, the HC is on both the normal and HC furni values page. I think that they did this so people could still easily compare values to the HC, I doubt it is a mistake

The Professor
22-07-2007, 04:42 PM
Incase you haven't noticed, the HC is on both the normal and HC furni values page. I think that they did this so people could still easily compare values to the HC, I doubt it is a mistake

Correct :)

Naythi.
29-07-2007, 09:33 AM
No offence to the guys doing the rare values now ....

But when Undertaker was Rare values manager , We always got the values straight away . . . If the people who normaly add pics and prices to the rare values are away .... GET MORE STAFF ! ! !

Why should we use a rare values site if we havnt even got the decent values we want / need . . .

Bamboo - Are Being Traded
Black Lazer Gate - Are Being Traded
Golden Sleeping Bag - Are Being Traded
Green Smoke Machine - Has Been Traded But Not Sure Price :P

+ You havnt even added the new Asian Furni ( Except the Asian Lamp ) !

29-07-2007, 11:05 AM
Jake can do it but its hard. And the bamboo patch is hard to find let alone get values as the thing with creddits their dont seem to be many around. And also the RVR pages are being updated by content staff so this could also be why. Im sure once J1MI is back it will be sorted out as they are aware of these problems.

It's er not hard at all, I am absolutley rubbish at computers and I managed.

There is a sticky at the top of this forum for queries like this :rolleyes:

All the reply would be is; 'We're working on it :)'

bamboo not there because the picture isn't on the server yet...

Most of the pictures like Green Smoke etc we're added by me.

No offence to the guys doing the rare values now ....

But when Undertaker was Rare values manager , We always got the values straight away . . . If the people who normaly add pics and prices to the rare values are away .... GET MORE STAFF ! ! !

Why should we use a rare values site if we havnt even got the decent values we want / need . . .

Bamboo - Are Being Traded
Black Lazer Gate - Are Being Traded
Golden Sleeping Bag - Are Being Traded
Green Smoke Machine - Has Been Traded But Not Sure Price :P

+ You havnt even added the new Asian Furni ( Except the Asian Lamp ) !

I believe sierk has put more pressure on the Managers, for example if I wasn't getting enough Head Rare Value Reporter Reports i'd go myself into Trade Rooms, and even when Head Rare Value Reporters sent me reports, I would go and check them out in Trade Rooms, I think sierk wants the Manager to have less power now, so they basically have no control.

Immenseman
29-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Yeah, this is my fault i'm trying to get things sorted now.

DJ-Saber
30-07-2007, 09:33 PM
I have managed to keep a record of most of the supers on habbo, but there is one thing Im curious about. On the Supers Rare Watch page it says the Gold Laser Gate is a super but I never saw any indication that it was given out.
Is this a mistake or am I missing something?

30-07-2007, 10:37 PM
I have managed to keep a record of most of the supers on habbo, but there is one thing Im curious about. On the Supers Rare Watch page it says the Gold Laser Gate is a super but I never saw any indication that it was given out.
Is this a mistake or am I missing something?

I finally got to the bottom of this just after I was fired, I found that the day after the two Gold Lasers were given out, they were taken away from the people whom had them and they were given a couple of Thrones for them, staff gave no reason for the removal of them.

So yes, they are no longer supers on our hotel.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!