PDA

View Full Version : Yep i'm bi

Samishlol
19-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Okay i don't see why people take the mickey out of bi/gay people seems i am bi my self and i'm proud.

J-O-E
19-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Good for you :)

CrazyColaist
26-07-2007, 06:56 PM
gfy, (10 letter)

RedStratocas
26-07-2007, 07:27 PM
most teens who say they are bi these days say it for attention and aren't actually bi. it's shocking, but so easy. because you never actually have to have relations with someone of the same sex, you just have to say you could have relations with someone of the same sex and continue your heterosexual ways.

ReviewDude
26-07-2007, 07:44 PM
most teens who say they are bi these days say it for attention and aren't actually bi. it's shocking, but so easy. because you never actually have to have relations with someone of the same sex, you just have to say you could have relations with someone of the same sex and continue your heterosexual ways.

I disagree, I just think with young people being able to connect (via the Internet) as they can do now, more and more people are becoming aware of homosexual, or bisexual, people.

What that does is make everyone think, especially in the teenage years, it's a choice they have to realise, and along that age many people discover 'feelings' for the same sex - but will just grow out of it.

Of course, many people are actually homosexual, or bisexual, but a lot nowadays has to do with people having mixed feelings, and thinking that automatically classes them as 'bi' :)

EDIT: This thread is just setting yourself up to be trolled, by the way ;)

The Professor
26-07-2007, 08:02 PM

I disagree, I just think with young people being able to connect (via the Internet) as they can do now, more and more people are becoming aware of homosexual, or bisexual, people.

What that does is make everyone think, especially in the teenage years, it's a choice they have to realise, and along that age many people discover 'feelings' for the same sex - but will just grow out of it.

Of course, many people are actually homosexual, or bisexual, but a lot nowadays has to do with people having mixed feelings, and thinking that automatically classes them as 'bi' :)

I do think aspects of both those posts are true. There are people who do it to look good, and they really irritate me. But luckily they're usually the minority and to generalise would be a bad thing.

ReviewDude's post reflects more on the majority. Teenagers (I am one too, so don't think im patronising ;)) have far more overactive hormones than adults, and anything remotely sexual, even seeing boys at swimming pools, can arouse them. This does mean they're bisexual, it just means their body is functioning normally. As they move further towards the end of puberty, the feelings will become stronger towards one sex, and thus you will know your sexuality. If you look at the adult population, you will find very few who are bisexual compared to the teenage population.

+rep to both posts.

lew!
26-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Im bi, and im NOT proud.. i know for sure that i am but i dont wanna 'fit in' becuase where im from you get beat up if your gay or the slightest bit camp.

ReviewDude
26-07-2007, 10:12 PM
Im bi, and im NOT proud.. i know for sure that i am but i dont wanna 'fit in' becuase where im from you get beat up if your gay or the slightest bit camp.

Excuse me if I'm being sceptical, but how do you "know for sure" you are? Have you slept with both genders? Even so, I've knows guys who've slept with other guys in the past, and are perfectly straight now.

hobo
26-07-2007, 10:19 PM
Excuse me if I'm being sceptical, but how do you "know for sure" you are? Have you slept with both genders? Even so, I've knows guys who've slept with other guys in the past, and are perfectly straight now.

that's a bit of a silly thing to judge someones sexuality by.
that's like telling a straight virgin they can't be sure they're straight cos they haven't had sex yet.

ReviewDude
26-07-2007, 10:20 PM
that's a bit of a silly thing to judge someones sexuality by.
that's like telling a straight virgin they can't be sure they're straight cos they haven't had sex yet.

That was the point of the second part of my post :P I was just asking how he knew he was bi - that's all ;)

Eamonn
26-07-2007, 10:49 PM
Sorry but if someone says they are bi/gay/straight and say they are perfectly sure, who are you to question that? ''/

ReviewDude
26-07-2007, 10:56 PM
Sorry but if someone says they are bi/gay/straight and say they are perfectly sure, who are you to question that? ''/

There's no need to be arsey about it, I was just intrigued as to how someone 'knows' they are a particular sexuality - as you'll find a lot of young people, teenagers in particular, shift in and out of sexualities...

Read the other posts, you may get the idea ;)

Eamonn
26-07-2007, 11:17 PM
There's no need to be arsey about it, I was just intrigued as to how someone 'knows' they are a particular sexuality - as you'll find a lot of young people, teenagers in particular, shift in and out of sexualities...

Read the other posts, you may get the idea ;)
I was in no way being 'arsey' I was getting to the point that you have no right to question anyones sexuality except your own ''/

ReviewDude
26-07-2007, 11:30 PM
I was in no way being 'arsey' I was getting to the point that you have no right to question anyones sexuality except your own ''/

You seem to think I'm telling him he's straight, when he's telling me he's not. That's not correct. I was simply asking how he knows, at a young age, that he is bisexual - and perhaps suggesting it may not be his permanent standpoint.

I'm not running around, telling people they have their sexuality all wrong (as you would make me out to do), merely, as I said before, intrigued. He doesn't have to answer if he doesn't want to.

Eamonn
27-07-2007, 12:16 AM
You seem to think I'm telling him he's straight, when he's telling me he's not. That's not correct. I was simply asking how he knows, at a young age, that he is bisexual - and perhaps suggesting it may not be his permanent standpoint.

I'm not running around, telling people they have their sexuality all wrong (as you would make me out to do), merely, as I said before, intrigued. He doesn't have to answer if he doesn't want to.
Excuse me in no way did I say you were telling him he was straight, but I did say you were questioning his sexuality as you said "how do you know for sure" which I believe to be completely outrageous as you have no right to question someone's sexuality.

ReviewDude
27-07-2007, 12:18 AM
Excuse me in no way did I say you were telling him he was straight, but I did say you were questioning his sexuality as you said "how do you know for sure" which I believe to be completely outrageous as you have no right to question someone's sexuality.

How exactly is it outrageous? If he's comfortable in his homo-or bi-sexuality, then that's that - I'm just wondering if he is or not :)

Eamonn
27-07-2007, 12:38 AM
How exactly is it outrageous? If he's comfortable in his homo-or bi-sexuality, then that's that - I'm just wondering if he is or not :)
Well really he wouldn't of said he ''I'm bi and I'm NOT proud'' if he wasn't sure he was bisexual ''/ because if you weren't proud of something and you were unsure about it you wouldn't go posting it on a forum ''/ end of.

ReviewDude
27-07-2007, 12:51 AM
Well really he wouldn't of said he ''I'm bi and I'm NOT proud'' if he wasn't sure he was bisexual ''/ because if you weren't proud of something and you were unsure about it you wouldn't go posting it on a forum ''/ end of.

You don't get it, do you? Blood from a stone! I'm referring to a wider trend, of what I believe is people claiming bisexuality, when they are in fact just going through a 'phase'. You really thought I was personally disagreeing with his specific situation?

Nice one :eusa_clap

Eamonn
27-07-2007, 01:00 AM
I never said you disagreed with him being bisexual, I said you questioned his sexuality, which you indeed did ''/ seriously you didn't even have to read between the lines to get what I was getting at, you just need level 4 literacy skills ''/

Samishlol
27-07-2007, 01:08 AM
I know i'm bi cos i have fancied both genders and you are questioning my sexuality.

ReviewDude
27-07-2007, 01:17 AM
I know i'm bi cos i have fancied both genders and you are questioning my sexuality.

Okay, I didn't even reply to your post, but nice bandwaggoning. Anyway, fancying both genders does not necessarily make you bi :P

Samishlol
27-07-2007, 01:21 AM
I've done stuff with both which i won't go into.

Antallica
27-07-2007, 10:33 AM

I agree with the first bit.
these girls at my school are in my year (year 9) and there like IM BI & EMO! its just like they've never been out with a girl. So yes i agree.

ilove2spam
27-07-2007, 12:26 PM
You finger your bum pls?

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post inappropriately.

Samishlol
27-07-2007, 01:15 PM
Your disguesting.

lew!
27-07-2007, 02:36 PM
Sorry, havnt read this thread for ages.

But to review dude - Yes i have slept with both genders, and im probberly more into men than girls - although i like girls.
Are you straight? If so have you ever slept with a woman?

Nixt
27-07-2007, 02:48 PM
I think you're all being a bit stupid with how you are kicking off with RD. He was merely asking how you knew you were bi, because a lot of people say they are and turn out not be. He was simply interested in how you knew and how you could be sure, because imo just saying "I like both sexes" is not enough. Lots of people say that around their teen years and it's not necessarily true; they may have a change in feelings some years later.

ReviewDude
27-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Sorry, havnt read this thread for ages.

But to review dude - Yes i have slept with both genders, and im probberly more into men than girls - although i like girls.
Are you straight? If so have you ever slept with a woman?

I maintain that I am, as yet, not mature enough to assign my sexuality for definite. Yes, I have had sex with a girl, however I can't be sure until such a point as, well, I am.

I don't think I care either :P

Browney
27-07-2007, 03:15 PM
"But to review dude - Yes i have slept with both genders, and im probberly more into men than girls - although i like girls.
Are you straight? If so have you ever slept with a woman?"

So you have to have sex to know if you like a certain sex? I'm not "turned on" by men but I'll apparently never know until I have sex with them? I'm confused.

ReviewDude
27-07-2007, 03:19 PM
"But to review dude - Yes i have slept with both genders, and im probberly more into men than girls - although i like girls.
Are you straight? If so have you ever slept with a woman?"

So you have to have sex to know if you like a certain sex? I'm not "turned on" by men but I'll apparently never know until I have sex with them? I'm confused.

I did point out that even that is unreliable, and I was just (in that post) asking how he knew - and suggesting a way he may be able to know. I did not say 'You have to have sex to know you like a certain gender', as that is (of course) inaccurate.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!