PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Theiving

Joxed
20-07-2007, 01:47 PM
Earlier. i was Like. Hmm for 2months now ive been saying to do dt. but theiving was the only thing holding me bk..

but today i was Like. **** U ******* piece of ****. to my self.

so then.. i did itchins little helper. and i Now am doing pyrmid plunder.

atm. i just go through doors till room 3. then do all the pots and stuff. and im getting around 2k - 2.5k each run. but using up around about 5 - 8 lobs each run.

i Was just wondering. i need 55k xp to go till 53 theiving. im 2k away from 48 theive. and around 20k xp from 50. When i get to 50. How long do you think it will take to get 53?

and is there a quicker method. thanks

+rep to all the peaple who help :) prb :)

Jackie Jack™
20-07-2007, 02:06 PM
take a picklock and lobs...
Go to relekka and steal from the guy in the market square and every 3 minutes in the guy's house that u start the maze in ( i think ) there is a chest that gives you cash and arrow tips but requires a pick.
Do these both together for a while..

Or if ur death spawn in fally you can theive guards in fally right before you die drop your cash and run back and pick it up :]

:Delirium
20-07-2007, 02:06 PM
pyramid plunder stinks at low thief lvl mate, if u want, thief at master farmers in draynor until 50, then go to fremmy, steal at fish stall, cook them in great hall, then thief off fremm people. hope it helps.

RyanPlz
20-07-2007, 02:14 PM
pyramid plunder stinks at low thief lvl mate, if u want, thief at master farmers in draynor until 50, then go to fremmy, steal at fish stall, cook them in great hall, then thief off fremm people. hope it helps.

rofl distad nice sig
NEVER COMPLIMENT DISTAD HE WILL THINK YOU LIKE HIM!!

:Delirium
20-07-2007, 02:16 PM
done, remove it from ur post too ;')

Jackie Jack™
20-07-2007, 02:22 PM
NEVER COMPLIMENT DISTAD HE WILL THINK YOU LIKE HIM!!
Um he can post wot he wants =\

done, remove it from ur post too ;')
wow your sad... listen to little 12 year olds on the internet telling you to remove something from a post??

Joxed
20-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Thanks.. but im now 2k away from 50 :). so i think ill stick to pyrmid plunder. nearly 51.. so when i get that i can go in room 4 and get better xp :) so then it will be like 3k - 4k xp per run :)

anyways. tys for suggestions.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!