PDA

View Full Version : Question

Davii
20-07-2007, 05:12 PM
Someone said you get like a month free when you buy the game, how do i get it ?!

Charles
20-07-2007, 05:37 PM
When you create your account, and use the code on your game manual to prove that you have the real copy, you'll get 1 month free.

Davii
20-07-2007, 05:47 PM
but i downloaded it and made a trial accoutn right, so how do i get it or do i have to make a new one ?

Charles
20-07-2007, 05:54 PM
but i downloaded it and made a trial accoutn right, so how do i get it or do i have to make a new one ?

If you're on the trial purchase a copy of the game from Game..or whatever and go to your account details on the wow-europe.com site. You need to upgrade your account from a trial one to real so using the code on the game manual will make it proper and give you 1month.

Nemo
20-07-2007, 07:38 PM
If you're on the trial purchase a copy of the game from Game..or whatever and go to your account details on the wow-europe.com site. You need to upgrade your account from a trial one to real so using the code on the game manual will make it proper and give you 1month.he didnt buy the game, he downloaded it and has a trial account so he cant get a month free, because he didnt actually buy the game he downloaded it =P

Rashelly
20-07-2007, 08:00 PM
You can buy a code online, go to account management or something.

Davii
20-07-2007, 09:05 PM
he didnt buy the game, he downloaded it and has a trial account so he cant get a month free, because he didnt actually buy the game he downloaded it =P
no i downloaded it then brought it

and thanks everyone +rep if a can

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!