PDA

View Full Version : Seven cabinet members admit smoking cannabis

Fonejacker
20-07-2007, 05:59 PM
http://politics.guardian.co.uk/homeaffairs/story/0,,2130784,00.html

basicly they are thinking about moving Canabis from a class C to a class B, Seven cabinet members admited that they have smoke the odd joint in there youth.

T0M
20-07-2007, 06:04 PM
I think it should stay class C, most people will try it at some point in their lives, why make a bigger deal of it now.

mangle
20-07-2007, 06:05 PM
Wasn't it David Cameron who smoked weed?

Concentric2
20-07-2007, 06:06 PM
I don't understand why it matters whether they've taken drugs in the past.

Everyone does things like that to enjoy themselves in their youth. As long as they are no longer doing it i don't see the problem.

Fonejacker
20-07-2007, 06:09 PM
I don't understand why it matters whether they've taken drugs in the past.

Everyone does things like that to enjoy themselves in their youth. As long as they are no longer doing it i don't see the problem.
Nobodys saying it's a problem, well atleast gordon brown is ok with it, Just that hes moving it to a Class B which will mean u get a longer prison sentance

Nixt
20-07-2007, 06:11 PM
Wasn't it David Cameron who smoked weed?

Jacqui Smith. David Cameron never admitted to doing it, he just refused to answer the question "have you ever taken drugs".
Basically, so the story can't be such a revelation other cabinet members have said they did it too. It's like a strength in numbers thing.

Concentric2
20-07-2007, 06:31 PM
Nobodys saying it's a problem
Then why the media attention? They might not have said "this is wrong", but if they think it's perfectly normal why stick it in the news?

SpaceInvaders
23-07-2007, 01:08 AM
a little green in the youth life never hurts

BL!NKEY
23-07-2007, 01:29 AM
where I live it was just voted to be put on the lowest level of importance to the police. Like below vandalism and stuff.

But this is California.

Fonejacker
23-07-2007, 03:50 AM
Then why the media attention? They might not have said "this is wrong", but if they think it's perfectly normal why stick it in the news?
because they are working for the goverment, And are thinking about raising the class of the drug.

if Some random guy admits to smoking weed to the papper, they won't have much of a story will they? But when it's somebody that is working with gordon brown the raise the class thats where the problem is. Gordon brown said himself that it wasn't a problem

Lozzoling
23-07-2007, 11:12 AM
who cares.

they don't do it now do they?

they make all these laws about it, but if they haven't experienced it, how cld they

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!