PDA

View Full Version : Fox Gamehall Updated!

HOSKO02
21-07-2007, 12:05 AM
Or atleast it will be if Habbox helps in our campaign!
We have started a group, for the Habbo's, by the Habbo's, that is acting as a petition, that Habbo's sign, that will be pitched to Habbo Hotel UK, in an attempt to make them fix and update the Cunning Fox Gamehall.

This is a pretty big petition, and I felt that Habbox would notice it more if it was posted in a news forum, is there any possible way that Habbox will post a small caption/link to the petition on the homepage? Habbox is possibly the most popular Habbo fansite, with trusted guides and forums, we would be honoured to have it feature this campaign, escpecially consiering the amount of Habbo's it will reach who will visit the site, and possibly sign.

We have a Habbox forum signature for the campaign, those who want to help are welome to use it! (Designed by Bonzeet) Hopefully, the 500 (or even 1000 if the support is good enough) Habbo's that will sign the petition should be enough to make Habbo act on the matter and fix, and/or update, the Cunning Fox Gamehall.

I appreciate that alot of members here have left Habbo, and others may not use the gamehall, but every sign in the group guestbook counts, so if you could contribute, then please do!

Lets get that gamehall updated, lets get those games working 100% propperly and lets promote free gaming on Habbo, aside from the '2 tickets a game' others!

Thankyou for reading, I appreciate that this topic may be misplaced, but my reasons for doing so are in the best interest of the Habbo community.

(Group starters were me and Maslow, but there is no group owner, as personal gain has no part to play in this campaign, it is aimed at being the Habbos' chance to make a difference together.)

The petition group can be found here: Linkage. (http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/15116/id)

Hosko :]

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Forum Moderator): Thread moved to 'Habbo in General', please post in the correct section in future.

niaux
21-07-2007, 07:51 AM
Joined.

HOSKO02
21-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Joined.

Thankyou! Could you sign also? :]
Please tell your friends!

Fez
21-07-2007, 05:15 PM
I've signed and joined

HOSKO02
21-07-2007, 06:16 PM
I've signed and joined

Many thanks, please tell your friends to sign and/or join! Hosko.

Shawnstra
21-07-2007, 11:11 PM
I will a bit later, busy atm.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!