PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter OOTP Wii help

OmgitsAmanda
21-07-2007, 09:49 AM
I need help on harry potter ootp on the wii. Basically i'm at the bit after fred and george teach you some new spells and then you have to go to the libary to get a book and its on top of the second book case on the left. So i climb on the table to try and cast at it but when i do it moves to the first book case on the right and after that I cant figure out what to do so can anyone help please. Also does anyone have a decent walk-through for it as gamefaqs doesn't have a guide for the wii yet.

Dudedanny123
21-07-2007, 10:02 AM
When you get close to the book, it flies away, several times. You need to keep moving the bench to another shelf. This happens a few times. so After moving the bench and attempting to reach the book a few times, the book decides to fly down to the table in the center of the room, allowing you to grab it.

And this site may help:
http://uk.guides.ign.com/guides/850865/index.html

I use it to help me :D

Describe
21-07-2007, 10:19 AM
I've completed the game on the ps2, and if memory serves as it moves - you then have to stack two things ontop of one another - so harry can climb higher?

OmgitsAmanda
21-07-2007, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the help, it never occured to me to move the table :P +rep to both of you
Edit; Danny I need to spread :(

Describe
21-07-2007, 10:33 AM
No problem! - Thanks.

kyle♥
21-07-2007, 11:58 AM
You need to move the table to try and do it again.
After 4 times it just gives up. So move the tablet to get closer.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!