PDA

View Full Version : Help (Dead rising)

Jord
21-07-2007, 08:59 PM
1)

Ok when i got out side theres these 3 prison guys who are driving around shooting me!

How do i get past them with out dying.

Do i shoot them?

2)

Where can i get car's?

I watched this Youtube vid and this guy was in cars and swapping them he got about 2k kills in about 20Min's With a car :S

3)

How do i pass the game like *snap* That easy?

Like past the 72 hours with out to many missions :D

Best wep.

Jord
21-07-2007, 10:16 PM
BUMP!.

Agent 47
21-07-2007, 10:43 PM
1) Get a sniper rifle, or when they crash run up to them and keep hitting them with a 2x4 or katana.

2) Cars are in the car park, located north west of the Leisure Park. It should be on your map.

3) Just don't do any missions, I think you should, you'll get the most out of the game if you do. But just get shotguns, katanas, 2x4s and swords.

Edit.

http://www.mycheats.com/view/faq/2404/20788/dead_rising/xbox_360

Look there for locations of weapons, and it's also a handy map ;)

Decapitated!
21-07-2007, 11:31 PM
What i did was got a car park bit

i ramme dthe car into THE BACK off the vehicle then if your lucky it will kill the front and the main shooting guy.

then you can just slay that bat man with anything really.

Btw hitting it at any position work's but try and kill the driver and or the gun man first.

wishing
22-07-2007, 09:30 AM
There is no easy way of passing the game, the main story is one of the hardest for any xbox 360 game and few have completed it.

Agent 47
22-07-2007, 12:21 PM
There is no easy way of passing the game, the main story is one of the hardest for any xbox 360 game and few have completed it.
You don't need to do the main story, I think he just wants the "72 Hour Mode" achievement. You can just run about surviving if you wanted.

Jazza
24-07-2007, 09:18 AM

You make it sound really hard lol, it only took me about 9 hours to do it the first time and now I'm level 50 with the real mega buster I can repeat the campaign in about 6 hours

1) The best way to get rid of them is to lure them into a tree, hide behind the tree and shoot the one with the gun: then steal the mounted gun and kill the other two

2) In the leisure park go to the West side and through a tunnel into a car park where there is a red sports car and a motorbike you can get in.

3) There isn't a way to do it quickly, you have to play the full 72 hours (unless you get caught by *SPOILER TO STORYLINE* the military during 'The facts' which makes you skip 2 hours)

Quarantine
25-07-2007, 05:43 PM
Okay one of the easiest ways for me was to grab the Uzi in the Paradise plaza and get them hitting trees. From there I could unload into the shooter, grab the Heavy Machine gun and let rip at the other two.

You may want to use a Sniper Rifle however, this is why getting access to the gun shop should be one of the first things you do.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!