PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think

LeftForDead
21-07-2007, 10:17 PM
www.commandobikes.com (http://www.commandobikes.com)
What do you think so far?
isnt yet finnished

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed due to arguements, plus the website being offline.

LeftForDead
22-07-2007, 11:35 AM
Just updated it a bit:)

Oni
22-07-2007, 11:49 AM
I dont like it sorry, it has no physical attraction its really plain.

Mr Macro
22-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Doesn't load.

LeftForDead
22-07-2007, 11:52 AM
Doesn't load.
You sure?

stevieman07
22-07-2007, 11:54 AM
DUSN'T WORK 4 ME SOZ.

WOOOOO 100 POSTS OMG IM WELL SPESH

50 POSTS A DAY ERE!!

Mr Macro
22-07-2007, 11:56 AM
You sure?

Yeah i get Problem Loading Page in FF,

and stevie are you 5 or just mentally ******ed ?

LeftForDead
22-07-2007, 12:02 PM
Yeah i get Problem Loading Page in FF,

and stevie are you 5 or just mentally ******ed ?
Hmm, it works in IE just not FF, how could i fix this?

Mr Macro
22-07-2007, 12:04 PM
I'm not quite sure, when did you register the domain ?

EDIT: Doesn't work in my IE either.

LeftForDead
22-07-2007, 12:12 PM
I'm not quite sure, when did you register the domain ?

EDIT: Doesn't work in my IE either.
works for me and others:s
http://www.commandobikes.com/
try that

Mr Macro
22-07-2007, 12:16 PM
No must be dodgy internet i'm with Orange

Lilian
22-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Doesn't work for me in FF either or my IE :S

ScottDiamond.
22-07-2007, 12:39 PM
NO. OK? JUST NO. It's MySpace and it looks like junk! Get a decent webhost, like Hostgator or GoDaddy.

Sunny.
22-07-2007, 06:38 PM
its just ur myspace ?

timROGERS
22-07-2007, 07:51 PM
It's not a very nice layout, I have to say. It would be a lot better if you had the full control over the layout of a proper host, and then you just used PHP to make the social networking features.

Amilo
22-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Jesus. Get a host man. There is plenty of lists on this forum. Myspace is not meant for creating full websites.

LeftForDead
22-07-2007, 08:07 PM
Why do i want a propper host:s
This gives me free advertising!
Just because its diffrent

RichardKnox
23-07-2007, 09:32 AM
Someones going to get there *** kicked by myspace...

Tomm
23-07-2007, 09:37 AM
This also would be a look link to click:

http://collect.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=misc.contactInput&ProfileContentID=216738096

To report that "profile" if you can call it one.

Thank You
Your message has been delivered!

We will review the reported content, thank for your report.

ScottDiamond.
23-07-2007, 09:45 AM
HAHA, you got owned!

LeftForDead
23-07-2007, 09:50 AM
HAHA, you got owned!
How though?
We have already contacted myspace asking for help on how we can have the advertisement back on so shhh?:)

I dont even see what all your problems are with it being a myspace:s

RichardKnox
23-07-2007, 09:53 AM
MySpace, a big corporate organization. 1 plea for help, 2 reports against it (maybe 3). They're going to ignore you, you ******* ******.
And, your obviously a major cheapo if you use myspace to host a website...:rolleyes:

Amilo
23-07-2007, 09:56 AM
Owned.

LeftForDead
23-07-2007, 09:56 AM
MySpace, a big corporate organization. 1 plea for help, 2 reports against it (maybe 3). They're going to ignore you, you ******* ******.
And, your obviously a major cheapo if you use myspace to host a website...:rolleyes:
Not really considering we have already contacted them before all you did and we are working with them already?
And again no as you can see we have a website already
www.leftfordeadclothing.com (http://www.leftfordeadclothing.com)
We started that off on myspace, by using a myspace we can contact thousands of users if we want at once.
Anything else?

Owned.
wth how?:S

ScottDiamond.
23-07-2007, 10:05 AM
How though?
We have already contacted myspace asking for help on how we can have the advertisement back on so shhh?:)

I dont even see what all your problems are with it being a myspace:s

Don't try to get smart with me if you use MySpace as a web host you ******* *****. As richard said, MySpace = Large. You = Small. They don't give a **** about you, and you are violating their T&C's.

Problems are never ending you ****.

LeftForDead
23-07-2007, 10:07 AM
Owned.

Don't try to get smart with me if you use MySpace as a web host you ******* *****. As richard said, MySpace = Large. You = Small. They don't give a **** about you, and you are violating their T&C's.

Problems are never ending you ****.
***** im not trying to get smart with you im just stating the truth.
I dont see anything wrong with it, its getting the job done are you just jealous or something? myspace said they dont mind because i contacted them asking how can i get it added back!.
Abd what do you mean by Problems are never ending you ****?

ScottDiamond.
23-07-2007, 10:11 AM
***** im not trying to get smart with you im just stating the truth.
I dont see anything wrong with it, its getting the job done are you just jealous or something? myspace said they dont mind because i contacted them asking how can i get it added back!.
Abd what do you mean by Problems are never ending you ****?

You are an idiot. Simple for you to digest seeing how you call MySpace a webhost!!

GET AWAY FROM US. YOU USE MYSPACE TO RUN YOUR LITTLE COMPANY. MYSPACE IS A SOCIAL WEBSITE, NOT SOMETHING FOR FOOLS LIKE YOU TO RUN A COMPANY ON. OH RIGHT, LET ME GO TELL GOOGLE TO RUN THEIR SEARCH ENGINE OFF OF MYSPACE YOU ****.

.:!Robbo!:.
23-07-2007, 10:12 AM
Why don't people just go to a bike shop and buy a bike instead of ordering it of a myspace website..

ScottDiamond.
23-07-2007, 10:13 AM
Why don't people just go to a bike shop and buy a bike instead of ordering it of a myspace website..

LOL!!!!!

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

LeftForDead
23-07-2007, 10:14 AM
You are an idiot. Simple for you to digest seeing how you call MySpace a webhost!!

GET AWAY FROM US. YOU USE MYSPACE TO RUN YOUR LITTLE COMPANY. MYSPACE IS A SOCIAL WEBSITE, NOT SOMETHING FOR FOOLS LIKE YOU TO RUN A COMPANY ON. OH RIGHT, LET ME GO TELL GOOGLE TO RUN THEIR SEARCH ENGINE OFF OF MYSPACE YOU ****.
*****!!!
First of all chill ok?
right i have actually never said that i use myspace as a web host but you have, contradiction or what?
Next what is wrong with doing it, it gives us free advertising that works and were not the only people who do it.
like i said jealous?:)

We have a shop:s
Why dont people goto a shop instead of going to ebay?:S

.:!Robbo!:.
23-07-2007, 10:17 AM
Why dont people goto a shop instead of going to ebay?

Cos it's cheaper, and the shop might not do what they want ;)

ScottDiamond.
23-07-2007, 10:20 AM
*****!!!
First of all chill ok?
right i have actually never said that i use myspace as a web host but you have, contradiction or what?
Next what is wrong with doing it, it gives us free advertising that works and were not the only people who do it.
like i said jealous?:)

Why dont people goto a shop instead of going to ebay?:S

Why the hell would I be jealous if 1) I can design and 2) I co-own a hosting company. Yeah, jealous because you use myspace. :rolleyes:

And yes you are using MySpace as a web host if you are hosting your website on it. How am I contradicting myself? There is too many people on this forum that doesn't know what it means, so I'll put it in bold for you to understand.

A) I HATE THOSE CHOCOLATES!!!!
B) OK.
*half an hour later*
B) Want a chocolate?
A) Sure. *take*

So really, it's "what". Due to the fact you don't know what it means, or you are implying it in the wrong way. Right, a company. Own webhost. Don't go cheap using MySpace. And don't you dare say that domain was given to you for free. :eusa_wall

He means a high street shop. God, you are an idiot. Nor can you take criticism.

LeftForDead
23-07-2007, 10:27 AM
Why the hell would I be jealous if 1) I can design and 2) I co-own a hosting company. Yeah, jealous because you use myspace. :rolleyes:

And yes you are using MySpace as a web host if you are hosting your website on it. How am I contradicting myself? There is too many people on this forum that doesn't know what it means, so I'll put it in bold for you to understand.

A) I HATE THOSE CHOCOLATES!!!!
B) OK.
*half an hour later*
B) Want a chocolate?
A) Sure. *take*

So really, it's "what". Due to the fact you don't know what it means, or you are implying it in the wrong way. Right, a company. Own webhost. Don't go cheap using MySpace. And don't you dare say that domain was given to you for free. :eusa_wall

He means a high street shop. God, you are an idiot. Nor can you take criticism.

OOOO £3 a month for some crappy reseller ooo good hosting company!
Atleast with my products you can touch them:)
Also you did contradict yourself you said that i said myspace isnt a web host now you are saying it is a web host, so ye thats contradiction:s
Also i can take criticism, you just havent said anything that i havent already thought about.
Myspace is doing the job right and gives me free advertising.
I wouldnt buy a million pound car only to keep on the drive would i?
dont answer that you seem dumb enough to do that.

Oh and rob, these bikes are cheaper then to goto a shop also you cant always buy custom bikes from shops.

ScottDiamond.
23-07-2007, 10:44 AM
OOOO £3 a month for some crappy reseller ooo good hosting company!
Atleast with my products you can touch them:)
Also you did contradict yourself you said that i said myspace isnt a web host now you are saying it is a web host, so ye thats contradiction:s
Also i can take criticism, you just havent said anything that i havent already thought about.
Myspace is doing the job right and gives me free advertising.
I wouldnt buy a million pound car only to keep on the drive would i?
dont answer that you seem dumb enough to do that.

Oh and rob, these bikes are cheaper then to goto a shop also you cant always buy custom bikes from shops.

Oh you moron. I said MySpace IS NOT a webhost, but YOU ARE using it as one.

And you don't have to buy a reseller, you can get hosting for 99p. :/

How the hell can you touch something on the Internet? You've been watching too much TV. At least in a high street shoop I can sit on it and ride it.

And as for your attempt of a joke about a car, I don't think 99p is a million pounds compared to A SOCIAL NETWORK WEBSITE. You'd get thousands more business with a proper web host, because you loose all trust if you are being cheap. Would you a bike from a guy standing at a cardboard box, or a company in a megastore?

LeftForDead
23-07-2007, 10:49 AM
Oh you moron. I said MySpace IS NOT a webhost, but YOU ARE using it as one.

And you don't have to buy a reseller, you can get hosting for 99p. :/

How the hell can you touch something on the Internet? You've been watching too much TV. At least in a high street shoop I can sit on it and ride it.

And as for your attempt of a joke about a car, I don't think 99p is a million pounds compared to A SOCIAL NETWORK WEBSITE. You'd get thousands more business with a proper web host, because you loose all trust if you are being cheap. Would you a bike from a guy standing at a cardboard box, or a company in a megastore?
So everyone else is using myspace as a web host?
And where the hell did you get that from?
Also you can touch it, i have all the stock and i can touch it so unlike your hosting and designs.
And it isnt a joke its called a rhetorical qustions, and i would buy the bike from whoever had the best bike for the lowest price, looks arent everything.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!