PDA

View Full Version : Managers Pay?

Mexel
22-07-2007, 01:27 AM
Do managers get paid on habbox? I was managment for like 9 months and got nothing. So do we get paid or?

the wombats
22-07-2007, 01:28 AM
yeah, managers do get paid. i think sierk pays out every couple of months although i never got paid for my 2 managers jobs.

ReviewDude
22-07-2007, 01:39 AM
Unless it has changed, I believe the pay rate is as follows:

Assistant Manager - £1 per month, or one month of VIP per month.
Manager - £2 per month, or two months of VIP per month.

The maximum 'salary' for managers is something like £6 or 6 months of VIP per month :)

Earthquake
22-07-2007, 02:45 AM
Unless it has changed, I believe the pay rate is as follows:

Assistant Manager - £1 per month, or one month of VIP per month.
Manager - £2 per month, or two months of VIP per month.

The maximum 'salary' for managers is something like £6 or 6 months of VIP per month :)
Wow, That seems a really nice thing to do, Its a shame we don't see much of sierk he's a good person, Because you don't really come past people like that everyday, And sorry to hear you wasn't paid, But look on the bright side, You managed a habbox department, You must be really terrific.

Dentafrice,
22-07-2007, 02:47 AM
i thought you left

Earthquake
22-07-2007, 02:49 AM
i thought you left
I'm sorry for my down time on the forum, And hello detarfrice, How much we insulted eachother last time, Maybe a fresh start this time? You seem a nice person and I don't really want to push onto your bad side, But enough of my chit chat let's get back to the topic of the thread.

Bren
22-07-2007, 03:04 AM
Wow, That seems a really nice thing to do, Its a shame we don't see much of sierk he's a good person, Because you don't really come past people like that everyday, And sorry to hear you wasn't paid, But look on the bright side, You managed a habbox department, You must be really terrific.
Haii Buddy, welcome back :D

Yeah i never got payed for my 2 months of being manager.

Earthquake
22-07-2007, 03:06 AM
Haii Buddy, welcome back :D

Yeah i never got payed for my 2 months of being manager.

Ah cheers man, I thought no one would really notice, I hoping for a good start this time, And sorry to hear you wasn't paid :( I have you on msn don't I? :)

Dentafrice,
I'm sorry for my down time on the forum, And hello detarfrice, How much we insulted eachother last time, Maybe a fresh start this time? You seem a nice person and I don't really want to push onto your bad side, But enough of my chit chat let's get back to the topic of the thread.
Wow I think we both have matured overnight

Bren
Yeah ;D

Earthquake
22-07-2007, 03:08 AM
Wow I think we both have matured overnight
Yea I guess so, And lets not get our self into trouble by changing the complete topic of the thread lol, How are things though? Keeping well?

On topic: If a manager does a really good job, do they get a bonus?

le harry
22-07-2007, 05:08 AM
Yea I guess so, And lets not get our self into trouble by changing the complete topic of the thread lol, How are things though? Keeping well?

On topic: If a manager does a really good job, do they get a bonus?

If a manager does a really good job, it means they are doing there job. So I'm guessing not.

runetrinity
22-07-2007, 06:29 AM
I heard the prices were more than £2 for like general managers and such, I'm not sure

The Professor
22-07-2007, 09:33 AM
I THINK that was scrapped a while ago, but don't quote me.

GoldenMerc
22-07-2007, 09:39 AM
I got paid when i was assistant i got my VIP,But now i return as Manager i might look into asking him :P

today
22-07-2007, 10:09 AM
I got paid when i was assistant i got my VIP,But now i return as Manager i might look into asking him :P

Its .CA so surly not, UK's the biggest so the only one?

GoldenMerc
22-07-2007, 10:09 AM
I think im still classed as a manager like Joshuar is to?
Im not sure because i was a assistant at HxTV before so :S
It doesnt say i dont?

today
22-07-2007, 10:12 AM
i thought the pay was for habbox UK :S or if your senior managment from others like Joshuar

GoldenMerc
22-07-2007, 10:29 AM
I think Assistants get like 6 pounds and general managers get 12 but not sure.

stevieman07
22-07-2007, 11:15 AM
ye i totally agree

le harry
22-07-2007, 11:33 AM

Nice income.

Mexel
22-07-2007, 11:42 AM
But even if they did scrap it. they should still pay for the managers who worked before?

today
22-07-2007, 11:52 AM
But even if they did scrap it. they should still pay for the managers who worked before?
Well no as its not a paid service, job. Your doing it at free will :$

Mexel
22-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Well no as its not a paid service, job. Your doing it at free will :$

If they say there going to pay you.. they should ;l And managment is paid so shh.

today
22-07-2007, 02:41 PM
If they say there going to pay you.. they should ;l And managment is paid so shh.
They dont have to pay anyone its at Sierk's free will, unless a contract is signed then he doesnt have to do anything and as said ANY habbox job is to be working at your own FREE will. :)

Tristan
22-07-2007, 03:00 PM

No it's Asst Gen.'s get £2 or £3 (think £2), Gen.'s get £4.

The time as Manager & Asst. for myself should work to 6 months VIP.
2 months Asst. & 2 Manager.

Paulio
22-07-2007, 03:04 PM
I think it was only managers on habbox uk that got payed (and u were ca manager).

today
22-07-2007, 03:04 PM
I think it was only managers on habbox uk that got payed (and u were ca manager). When I worked for Habbox we didn't get it every month because it was forgot about :P
i would of made sure they didnt forget, yer tramp

Mexel
22-07-2007, 05:38 PM
I think it was only managers on habbox uk that got payed (and u were ca manager).

No Paul lol. It says on ther somthing like Mexel £2month no vip or somthing.

today
22-07-2007, 05:47 PM
What is his job then? And dont you have to be managment for like awhile

Paulio
22-07-2007, 05:51 PM

Oh, when I worked here people from international site didn't get paid so unless it has changed..

joshuar
22-07-2007, 06:17 PM
As International Managers are now on this forum they are allowed Managers Payments, however, as sierk no longer has the time I don't think the system is in place.

When you get offered the job you are not offered the money, it is simply a bonus, so it is not compulsory for sierk to pay you, and he currently isn't paying.

Earthquake
22-07-2007, 06:19 PM
As International Managers are now on this forum they are allowed Managers Payments, however, as sierk no longer has the time I don't think the system is in place.

When you get offered the job you are not offered the money, it is simply a bonus, so it is not compulsory for sierk to pay you, and he currently isn't paying.
Fantastic words from a fantastic habbox member, Have you ever been payed though?

joshuar
22-07-2007, 06:24 PM
Fantastic words from a fantastic habbox member, Have you ever been payed though?

Why thank you.

I have been offered payment, but I have no paypal for it to go into. I do however have VIP on my forum account as a form of payment.

Earthquake
22-07-2007, 06:27 PM
Why thank you.

I have been offered payment, but I have no paypal for it to go into. I do however have VIP on my forum account as a form of payment.
You could use my paypal account to put the pay in, Obviously I won't give you details but I'll help you spend it, We can't see your forum VIP as your Assistant General Manager.

today
22-07-2007, 06:30 PM
You could use my paypal account to put the pay in, Obviously I won't give you details but I'll help you spend it, We can't see your forum VIP as your Assistant General Manager.

suck up :o ew. :rolleyes:

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude/offensive to others.

joshuar
22-07-2007, 06:31 PM
I rejected the money, I don't want it. Anyway, like I said, managers aren't getting paid as far as im aware as sierk doesn't have the time, so I couldn't get the money anyway.

You should do it for the love of the job, not for the money to be honest.

Earthquake
22-07-2007, 06:34 PM
I rejected the money, I don't want it. Anyway, like I said, managers aren't getting paid as far as im aware as sierk doesn't have the time, so I couldn't get the money anyway.

Yea I guess so, And thats one of the reasons I enjoyed working as graphics designer for habbox, And the other reason I could use this advancement for ''Other work expiernace'' And once they see such a high profile website me working on, I will be accept 90% of the time, Because to be fair, Habbox is like google in the habbo world. Anyway must push on.

Liam!
22-07-2007, 06:38 PM
pmsl suck up?

Earthquake
22-07-2007, 06:40 PM
pmsl suck up?
I'm trying to be friendly to cheer members of the forum up.. Jesus, Being nice on here is like asking for a drink at the queens pub.

today
22-07-2007, 06:42 PM
I'm trying to be friendly to cheer members of the forum up.. Jesus, Being nice on here is like asking for a drink at the queens pub.
aka: i want to buy habbox but need staff support, Joshuar is high staff so if im nice he could support me

&& lol

Smiddy
23-07-2007, 08:04 PM
i thought the pay was for habbox UK :S or if your senior managment from others like Joshuar
I think this is correct. When I was still AGM, there was the introduction of Int managers on habbox, but because they're mainly based around the Int forum(s), they don't get paid. Unless, as you stated, they are AGM+

No.
It worked in Units. 1 Unit = £1.
AM's get 1 Unit per month
M's get 2 units pm
AGM's get 4 units pm
GM gets 6 units pm.

It was only introduced originally because habbox had a bit of spare money.

nvrspk4
24-07-2007, 05:17 AM
I think im still classed as a manager like Joshuar is to?
Im not sure because i was a assistant at HxTV before so :S
It doesnt say i dont?

I'm not sure if Internationals get paid, despite what Josh said :P

Incorrect :P

I agree entirely.

Erm basically, the Manager Payments was something sierk tried to do, simply to recognize managers for their hard work. At first he also offered an HC and 5 credits via homephone (I think) as the equivalent of one unit as well, he later rescinded that as it was too labor-intensive to deliver.

But its not that much, payments via paypal are rarely made, because he just doesn't have the time, plus it shouldn't be done if there isn't the extra money to be had. However any managers who wish to get their manager pay in VIP (at the time when they are manager) can contact sierk and he then PMs me to set up VIP. So managers can get their pay through VIP at any time, hence why you see so many VIP managers, because we often opt to use this method instead.

Though personally, I think the ones demanding pay from before are a little greedy. It was never compulsory and it was only given out at certain times.

Mexel
24-07-2007, 05:26 AM
Who is demanding pay lol? I dont need £12 its just a question of it was there and i diddnt get the point of it being there. Ask MAD i pmed him and asked if i could get it in VIP // rep points.

nvrspk4
24-07-2007, 05:28 AM
Who is demanding pay lol? I dont need £12 its just a question of it was there and i diddnt get the point of it being there. Ask MAD i pmed him and asked if i could get it in VIP // rep points.

I never specifically said it to you :) Plus you're an international manager (or were). I'm not sure if they get/got paid.

the wombats
24-07-2007, 08:18 AM
I never specifically said it to you :) Plus you're an international manager (or were). I'm not sure if they get/got paid.

When me and Tom were managers, Sierk put us on the list for who gets paid. So I'm not sure if he got mixed up or not? Tbh I wouldn't mind the VIP. ;)

sierk1
24-07-2007, 02:57 PM
I still want to give out payments to all managers, but I don't have much time for it. The last time I dealed with all payments was last January I think. Maybe I will have time later this month and do all the payments for the past six months at once.

Dentafrice,
24-07-2007, 02:58 PM
I still want to give out payments to all managers, but I don't have much time for it. The last time I dealed with all payments was last January I think. Maybe I will have time later this month and do all the payments for the past six months at once.
Thats very nice of you sierk :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!