PDA

View Full Version : Is this the end?

Earthquake
22-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Is the end of the major popularity for the huge successful myspace site? Well it seems it to many reviews coming up this year, And as for first, Will Facebook be taking over the major popularity MySpace has bring for blogs and profiles? Or will bebo become the next top thing, Well it seems MySpace is trying all they can bringing new features, But Facebook could be the next big thing! Have a vote on your choice!

velvet
22-07-2007, 02:32 PM
myspace.

Jackk
22-07-2007, 02:34 PM
myspace. dont think any of them will ever take over how popular myspace is.

today
22-07-2007, 02:42 PM
I wouldnt really care, Myspace is still the one i use, forget Bebo, Faceparty, Facebook...

chilloutrich
22-07-2007, 03:21 PM
this should remind some people...

myspace is worldwide
bebo isnt
facebook isnt
:):)

Eamonn
22-07-2007, 03:29 PM
Myspace is my personal favourite (:

Herman
22-07-2007, 03:31 PM
none. i don't use any of those.

off topic, i really wonder why you have (almost) the exact same signature as me.

edit; you removed it, lol. it's sad to steal other peoples' signatures.

Energizer
22-07-2007, 07:48 PM
I don't use any of 'em so i don't care.

wishing
22-07-2007, 08:41 PM
MySpace is and will remain the number one site of this type. I prefer MySpace and the only reason I use Bebo too is because most people from my school choose it over MySpace.

shokz
22-07-2007, 08:45 PM
i put Any, I prefer not to use any.

as i think its all pathetic

English
22-07-2007, 08:47 PM
I prefer Bebo.

I prefer chatting to people over Bebo and most my mates use Bebo. Myspace is good for music though!

Liam!
22-07-2007, 08:50 PM
I like how Myspace is more customiseable, but I use Bebo more. So I say Bebo.

joshuar
22-07-2007, 09:24 PM
MySpace has a better selection of features than the others, Bebo I greatly dislike, and never tried or wanted to try Facebook.

hadouken!
22-07-2007, 10:57 PM

how can you say that?

it's not pathetic, just because of some of us like to make friends instead of living with our computers as our right arm man. don't so negative just becxause your hopeless at making friends.

and myspace seen as last wednesday was the most trafficked site in myspace history :)

and myspace sounds cooler

'o yeah do you have myspace'
'iZ yEw gOt beEbo' makes you sound like a tammy girl

GommeInc
22-07-2007, 11:06 PM
how can you say that?

it's not pathetic, just because of some of us like to make friends instead of living with our computers as our right arm man. don't so negative just becxause your hopeless at making friends.

and myspace seen as last wednesday was the most trafficked site in myspace history :)

That was actually a stupid comment, you don't need to use Myspace to make friends nor do you desperately need to make more friends that you may never see in real life. If you see your real life, school/work friends, then that will suffice "/

Anyway, I use Myspace.

Shawnstra
23-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Although I don't use them, if I were to choose, it would be myspace.

Eamonn
23-07-2007, 11:48 AM

How are they pathetic?
Elaborate please.

:Hazel
23-07-2007, 11:48 AM
facebook all the way.

Amilo
23-07-2007, 11:53 AM
MySpace ;]

[DC]eption
23-07-2007, 01:05 PM
None :)

dorothy
23-07-2007, 01:34 PM
MySpace is and will remain the number one site of this type. I prefer MySpace and the only reason I use Bebo too is because most people from my school choose it over MySpace.

^^^^^^^

Harmonies
23-07-2007, 03:07 PM
I prefer Myspace. I think you can do more with Myspace, like change the layout, and hide friends, whereas with Bebo, I don't think you can customise it as much. :)

Ramones
23-07-2007, 03:26 PM
facebook! i find myspace too confusing

shokz
23-07-2007, 05:54 PM
how can you say that?

Shut up *****, i really spend all my time on a computer dont I ? Anyways youre the one spending time on a site that is pathetic and trying to make efriends WOW FOR YOU!

How are they pathetic?
Elaborate please.
They are an utter waste of time

English
23-07-2007, 05:58 PM

That is such a STUPID statement. You are being biased towards the one you prefer. Just because people use bebo doesn't mean they are going to say 'iZ yEw gOt beEbo?' whatsoever. People are still going to say 'Have you got Bebo?' It's like you think you're better because you use myspace and more "mature", haha what a joke!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!