PDA

View Full Version : [THE BIG WEEKLY QUESTION] How Do You Think Halo 3 Will End?

Fez
22-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Halo 3 has rapidly become the most aniticipated FPS of 2007. But, it's closing series must go out with a blast?

So I decided on a weekly big question thing, this week it is

How Do You Think Halo 3 Will End?

MY VERSION -----------------------------------------------

Master Chief's corpse lies on a huge rock, as a covenent brute's claw dig's into his cracked helmet glass. The brute makes a huge cackle of noise, as the camera shifts to a huge gigantic spacecraft, flying down towards Earth. The craft explodes on impact, a huge roar of thunder arises as a burst of fire leaps across the lands and oceans.

We then zoom into a shattered piece of Master Chief's helmet's glass, showing the reflection of the nearing fire.

"I did what I was ment to do"
"I finished the fight"

The game closes with the camera looking up towards the sky, as the Halo ending theme music begins. 'THE END' flashes on screen, then the screen is covered my orange flames, the credits roll.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pyroka
22-07-2007, 09:29 PM
It's hard to say, but I think it's to do with the plot of Noah's ark. It has very close relations if you research and compare. ;)

Fez
22-07-2007, 09:51 PM
It's hard to say, but I think it's to do with the plot of Noah's ark. It has very close relations if you research and compare. ;)
SILLY VERSION--------------------------------------------------------

Master Chief sit's on a rock, he's just destroyed all enemies and crap. THAN TEH SPACESHIP CRASHES AGAIN ;O. He's like ''Omg i have to save ze worldz'', so he gathers 2 of each species and put's them on his warthog. FOr some reason he grows regaee hair and a long beard. Now people call him 'Master who's a rasta'.

Then the warthog is floating over the explosion, lasting 42 days and 42 nights. They eventually wake up and still see explosion below them, Master who's a rasta sends out a dove to find a hot dog stand, the dove does not come back, indicating that theres a hot dog stand.

At the hot dog stand there was Jesus, Beuty and the Beast and Tom Cruise celebrating a new world.

THE END

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that what you meant, or am I thinking of something that's as irrelavent as Boom Town.

Agent 47
22-07-2007, 09:59 PM
I really, really don't know.

I've been following the Iris ARG very closely and this is what I think.

The ending will have something to do with the Forerunners and the Covenant. I don't really know much more than that.

mangle
23-07-2007, 10:56 AM
I reckon it could be something corney like mastercheif defeats them all single handedly and then boards a ship just as there is a big explosion.
Rule of most FPS's

Fez
23-07-2007, 12:10 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=S5wEa-ND4JI

Is what I think it'll end as

PaulMacC
23-07-2007, 09:09 PM
-Rep, you wasted 46 seconds of my life on rubbish

Fez
23-07-2007, 09:49 PM
-Rep, you wasted 46 seconds of my life on rubbish
Wasn't made by me =/

PaulMacC
23-07-2007, 11:57 PM
You posted the crime.

Jazza
24-07-2007, 07:55 AM
-My ending describing the final FMV sequence-

Huge blue plasma explosions are eminating from the large object seen in the trailer and the camera pans down to a large tower where Master Chief is climbing with great haste, an enormous explosion blasts Master Chief and a huge amount of debris into spce, the Planet below is black, red and scarred and we see a single crack in MC's helmet revealing a brigt blue eye. Suddenly 2401 Penitent Tangent shoots by shoving Master chief towards a UNSC and we hear cortana whisper 'You're safe'

lol crap yeah

Fez
24-07-2007, 03:09 PM
You posted the crime.

Good point....................

Neil
24-07-2007, 03:42 PM
Can't really tell how it will end as I'm not a massive fan of Halo, it will probably be a cliffhanger either that or it shows a cutscene where you see Master Chief standing on a rock looking out towards a smoking battlefield with a flashback or two of his/her childhood and maybe you will hear someone talking as if they are reading a book to a small group of children at some point in the future and then they all go and visit Master Chiefs grave

Or something like that xD we'll see when it's out really

Agent 47
24-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Well I'm sure it will be a semi-closed ending. Bungie have stated that this is the end of this story arc. So the story of Master Chief will probably end, but there will still be questions that need answers for games in the same universe as Halo.

Bear-Max
24-07-2007, 04:29 PM
I think it will be closed. They'll probably finish the Halo Trilogy, and their next game will be the beginning of another in the same universe.

In any case let's hope it finishes better than Harry Potter.

(Just kidding, Harry Potter was pretty good)

Aflux
26-07-2007, 06:26 PM
If there's a 4th in the trilogy, that would make it a quadrilogy and that would be wrong.

It's only going to be a trilogy and I don't even get the storyline anyway.

Neil
26-07-2007, 06:35 PM
If there's a 4th in the trilogy, that would make it a quadrilogy and that would be wrong.

They are obviously gonna carry on with the halo franchise one way or another, this may be the last part of the Halo trilogy but it doesn't stop them making another game based on Halo but about something else, like maybe a Halo RPG where you train various skills in a space station and get new stuff or something

Fez
26-07-2007, 06:41 PM
They are obviously gonna carry on with the halo franchise one way or another, this may be the last part of the Halo trilogy but it doesn't stop them making another game based on Halo but about something else, like maybe a Halo RPG where you train various skills in a space station and get new stuff or something
Thar is Halo Wars, though you proberly know about that

Aflux
26-07-2007, 06:53 PM
Oh no I wasn't discounting that, I mean just this 'storyline' will end in Halo3.

Neil
26-07-2007, 07:02 PM
Thar is Halo Wars, though you proberly know about that

Yea I've known about it for ages but I'm not really interested in it as strategy games bore me :P

Oh no I wasn't discounting that, I mean just this 'storyline' will end in Halo3.

Ok xD I think Bungie should make an RPG based on halo but set before Halo, Halo 2 and Halo 3, you are a basic human or covenant player (should allow you to choose) that has to do assignments to go through the game, completing missions as spartan should give you chances of promotions and playing as covenant gives you honor and also allows you to increase the amount of back up you have so you can have a group instead, as a spartan you will only be able to ask up to 2 other spartans to fight with you, completing missions for both sides will always give money depending on how you did the mission, then you are able to buy new weapons from the weapons shop or new armour, obviously you'll have access to a weapon cupboard on each side which will give basic weapons for the side you're on

That's just how I would have it anyway lol

Fez
26-07-2007, 07:06 PM
That sounds like a good idea, let's hope BUNGIE are lurking around (LOOOOL).

Anyway, reminds me. Thars some new GTA IV Preview stuff for ya blog Neil, want the link just PM me.

Neil
26-07-2007, 07:16 PM
That sounds like a good idea, let's hope BUNGIE are lurking around (LOOOOL).

Anyway, reminds me. Thars some new GTA IV Preview stuff for ya blog Neil, want the link just PM me.

Yea maybe Bungie will do something like that I donno, and yea PM me that stuff, I need to put more work into my blog anyway, gonna put the trailers on it aswell, just having slow internet puts me off most things :P

Bear-Max
26-07-2007, 07:48 PM

Who said there was going for be a fourth game?

Fez
28-07-2007, 05:54 PM
TOPIC CONCLUSION - Halo 3 will end in a semi-closed cliffhanger kind of way, but will still not carry on. If you would like an information on this disscussion please PM me

At about 8pm I'll do the 2nd Big Weekly Question

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!