PDA

View Full Version : My email to sulake

CrazyColaist
23-07-2007, 12:34 AM
In the past few months there has been alot of changed to sulake's chatrooms and there are far to many which are bad

I would like to start of with the versions
We have a version nearly once a month and it is far out of hand.
V13 v14 v15 released in one year (counting from Habbo finland)
and it is far to confusing whats what.

--------Were 13 not 2---------

Why the hell cant you be honest guys?
Callie's departure and with the hc dances getting ****** up
Why could of you just said ''Callie has been fired for certain reasons we will not discuss'' we would be fine for that
Hc dances
Few weeks ago HC Dances had a cockup getting all out of order (i.e pongo mongo is the rollie)
Why could of you just said ''we have a error in our HC Dance system please deal wiv it'' and im sure we would not the excuse you said last time

---------------Callies departure Boring hotel manger--------------

This time last year we will only have chris

I find him Dull He does nothing. Pixel maze Helkat done most of it anyway

Since callies depature Now read this bit

WHEN CALLIE WAS AROUND WE HAD 16,000 VISTORS
AT THE MINUTE WE HAVE ONLY 4,000-6,000 VISTORS
and thats during peak time

------------Money Money Money more money for meee-----------------

When habbo opened it wasnt about money
it was about fun meeting new people
All you do is think about money now. who cares? We have our own lives. You get FAR to much as it is.

----------------------Aol and Advertising-------------------------

*** you tell us not to do tell our emails
your breaking your own rules sulake your advertising AOL Messenger
Which is rather pathetic realy. Think

-------------------Better campaigns please----------------------

Can we have a Gay pride week like CALLIE surgested but your homophobic anyway Im sure we have loads to volunteer (Me F!re Pype enternalmasque etc etc)

Cant we have like minute silence or at least a ''one minute cut off'' about 9/11 to remember the people who died least pay some respects for them

Maybe somthing to do with sex education would help especially comdoms.

I have posted this on Habboxforum and this is how i feel i can make Sulake better.

Leerm

k......

@xP
23-07-2007, 09:42 AM
Very good and detailed email.

You know you wasted your time.
It'll get sent to the sulake trashcan ;)

But ah well nice try :)

=gamemaster=
23-07-2007, 09:43 AM
LMAO good on you :P +Rep

Mario
23-07-2007, 09:44 AM
we've never had 16000 visitors. the max we've had is about 12000.

lScottl
23-07-2007, 09:45 AM
RUSSIAN NATIONAL ANTHEM PLAYING AS SULAKE READS LETTER FROM LEERM*

[aL-rEqTuM]

Pyroka
23-07-2007, 10:06 AM
A few words of advice, if you want to be taken seriously then don't post the email on Habboxforum. It shows your immaturity and how you want to show off your 'amazing' email to your peers. Apart from that, I agree with most of it but to be honest would you really know what Sulake have planned already? Maybe they've thought ahead and have either developed or are developing things like this, this very moment. :rolleyes:

You could've made it even better if you made comparisons with other hotels rather than the UK hotel and 'Callie'. Maybe then you'd get some results, but since I can see this email then I think they won't take you seriously at all, and will in fact just give you the "Your idea has been taken into consideration", which of course is the un-noticed sod off. :) You can't blame Chris for the dropping hotel users anyway, that's just how it is. They'll go up if there is more advertising of the hotel & more promotions but right now, you can't blame him for that at all.

Nice try though.

Sunny.
23-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Nice email +REP :D

Elkaa
23-07-2007, 10:12 AM
For them to take it seriously, and not ignore it, I guess it might of been an idea to spell check it and put it in paragraph format, as I found that quite difficult to read in places, although I got the general idea of what you're trying to say.

You say "money money money", but you need to bare in mind that Habbo Hotel is a business. Businesses opperate to make money, and the more that they more, usually, the better that they become. To a certain extent, this is true with Habbo Hotel. Back when Ione and Jibbi were Hotel Mangers, we'd go for months without any signs of new furniture, or new rares. Since expanding world-wide and allowing advertising campains, such as AOL, we now get new furniture next-to every 2 weeks, whether it be normals, or rares.

Lozzoling
23-07-2007, 10:24 AM
bit rude

but you've written what we were all thinking

jrh2002
23-07-2007, 10:33 AM
I think its a good email and posting it on the forum shows what other habbos think and show that others agree with you.

Shawnstra
23-07-2007, 10:38 AM
In the AOL bit, its perfectly fine. Using AOL is ok, as long as you don't share it with your Habbo friends. I saw Habbo SG advertising WLM before also. I can be wrong, but I think Habbo uses something like Google AdSense.

HOSKO02
23-07-2007, 11:16 AM
Perhaps if Habbo cared about it's users more, then more would be online.

CrazyColaist
23-07-2007, 11:24 AM
Hosko02 i totally agree +Rep

grr to much in 24 hours.

And yeah i just wanted to see what people think of what i put.

Fart
24-07-2007, 12:12 AM
omg that email is so true!
I rember that all of us signed on habbo beat the Online record for habbo uk when callie was hotel manager *was her idea apparntly* It was 15 thousand people as i remeber! Im to confussed with habbo atm so many new things are out that i cant keep up with!
Adam :)X

CrazyColaist
24-07-2007, 01:30 AM
thank you :P

lDuckFunk
25-07-2007, 12:26 PM
Good Email, But It Probaly needs to be formatted Better for them to take any intrest in it, but even so they still probaly wouldn't. Also, i remember them explaining the dances, they said that ''The Dances were the wrong way to start with, so we Fixed them (When really That was them getting Mixed Up)

4Habbos.
25-07-2007, 01:27 PM
Mate... Thats **REMOVED** Awesome!!! You pointed out laods of true points!

Sulake are **REMOVED**

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter, thanks :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!