PDA

View Full Version : Coke Music Moderation

Mizki
23-06-2004, 10:29 PM
I am not a regular in Coke Music, however recently I logged on to my account to check it. I went into some room and there was a door blocker asking for items to move. Now bieng part of the Moderation team on Habbo - I'd class this as highly unaccepted. As many of you know, doorblocking for furni is against the Habbo way and an immediate ban. So I sent a call for help - only to get a message pop up saying, if you leave the room and go else where, this will not affect you - or somthing along them lines. I was a bit shocked to read that. If there are any regulars on Coke Music here, any info on their Moderating tactics?

:confused:

Anitar
24-06-2004, 12:52 PM
:eek: I go on coke music sometimes but I know nothing about there moderation system. I think its awful... No where near as good as habbo 'cos they don't have anything like hobbas and as far as I have ever seen they don't actually bother with moderation very much!!

Mizki
24-06-2004, 01:01 PM
If they don't really bother with moderation, the people who visit Coke Music must be angels - I have only seen one or two people bieng dimwits. I guess it's mainly because money isn't involved. If someone is scamming - it isnt as bad as if it happened on Habbo Hotel - where they may have possibly paid alot of real money for it.

Anitar
24-06-2004, 01:06 PM
Hrm I guess that could be true... People don't care as much beacuse its not real money going into the game... Thats a good point I suppose. Also I see at least one free furni room on there all the time so I guess people get a lot by just visiting those kind of rooms and therefor don't feel the need to scam ect.

properclone
24-06-2004, 03:36 PM
Wow. Thats really bad.

Habbo is more popular but thats pathetic!
I wanna see what badge the moderating team get ;)

I have only been on cokemusic like twice.

Concentric
24-06-2004, 04:19 PM
on coke you dont get volunteers like hobbas, its just a small team of payed staff. they dont even have 'V-egos' or wot ever they are called, they just have like an overview where they can see whats happening in rooms and send warnings if they see stuff happening.
i prefer the hands on approach :cool:

Anitar
24-06-2004, 05:37 PM
Whooo hobbas rule!! Its way better to have actual people who can help you when you need it!!

Evolution
24-06-2004, 07:16 PM
I visited cokemusic only once, never again. As far as the moderating team go, I have not seen one.

Butcher11
24-06-2004, 09:33 PM
It's probably because the moderators don't get paid, as habbo staff do.

jd25
25-06-2004, 12:13 AM
maybe i don't know but coke music stinks i have been there a few times and stuff but never seen any moderating team or staff or anything :eek: and hobbas do rule i guess :rolleyes: :p

Tordex
25-06-2004, 04:00 AM
Coke doesnt want to put time or effort into there hotel. They just built it and left it. The only big new thing since it has been build was a few games.

shrubs
25-06-2004, 10:05 PM
Ya i haven't seen any moderators on cokemusic either.... They might only have a few undercover with no badges.

A-K
26-06-2004, 02:32 AM
I went on coke music once, and was on it for about 2 hours trying to do all the music stuff. I must say, it is quite hard to do if your not experienced with that kind of stuff. And it's quite boreing also.

I don't think I will visit there again.

GELHEAD2004
26-06-2004, 01:35 PM
As cokemusic is free for every1 they cant afford a big moderation team - i think they dont even bother moderatiing :mad:

NOBLE-MAN
26-06-2004, 06:18 PM
i used to always go on coke i am doin ok on it.
coke does have moderators but sadly they do not care i once had a problem were as miz said there was some1 blocking the door the moderator replyed saying that a person could stand were ever he wanted and i know for a fact this would never be the case on habbo so go go habbo

Moose
27-06-2004, 12:02 AM
Yea coke music looks like if it has bad Graphics i dunno, but it sounds dumb... :-/

-Flip15-
27-06-2004, 01:57 PM
Well, about cokemusic, they have moderators, they have like 8 or 9 of them. I've met acouple. But only certain ones are really helpful. Ever seen that comercial? Quite funny, but, about coke... I can't remember the guys name. He spoke to me about people scamming and stuff. The moderators there do have "v-egos" they just don't really have the badge thing going on like Habbo does. Like.... "Hobba" I've been to both, Habbo, and coke. Coke is really ok.. the main reason I use to go is because I'd gotten scammed on my old name on Habbo, i told myself I wouldn't go to habbo anymore. But, I decided to buy creds and keep my password secret and stuff like that.. so on so on. To keep a story short.. coke isn't really good. But I like it.

-Flip

Mizki
27-06-2004, 03:34 PM
You decided to keep your password secret? :eusa_wall Was that just an over night thing? Oh MAN! You should never tell anyone passwords to anything!

GELHEAD2004
27-06-2004, 06:44 PM
man seriously did u take a brain check or something?
u only just decided to keep your password secret!
No offence but u need to get ya head sorted!

vito201-:D
29-06-2004, 06:23 PM
hummmmm u can chage furni to get in a room?

sounds like fun >:-) lol

Joshuax26
30-06-2004, 07:16 AM
I go on Cokemusic everyday, and I know the Owner a little.They don't have a really good system like Habbo does.And if they did, they would try to do anything they could to stop bad works, They also do NOT accept cussing.And if you were to start and cuss every time you went on you would be banned-or evan deleted.They do ban.I am named Joshuacooler on that and i have been playing since around 2002 or 2003(early)I don't know why they would send that to you.you should say that they need Moderators and such like Habbo Hotel has.

Cokemusic-Joshuacooler
Habbo-Joshuax26

Griffin
02-07-2004, 01:39 PM
The mods on Coke is all I hate about it, but I love Coke. They ban you for stupid ****. but then if someone else does summin really bad nuttin happens, but they like to ban leet people and rich. also they will pick up furni. They picked up 63 pins and my gold rec. also all my rarest cds were in there. Just some advice, don't put your rich furni down ;) what's the point? Dunno. gay.

Griffin
02-07-2004, 02:13 PM
lol you lil kids get all ****ed off if they copy one lil thing off habbo, you like oh yeah where are their badges? then if they were to get some, ya'll would go ape ****, getting all ****ed off.

Edit- EvilBrandon :
He may be banned, but dont avoid the filter! this goes to everyone and don't double post! this goes to everyone!

Moose
02-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Griffin if u really hate Habbo stop coming here, this is a fan site for habbo, and ur pointless ur self we dont care if u think habbo is gay.

Griffin
05-07-2004, 10:21 PM
well ya'll wanna talk **** on coke, when coke is better than habbo by far. if ya'll got on coke you all would be made fun of.

AngelDude2
09-07-2004, 06:54 AM
If they don't really bother with moderation, the people who visit Coke Music must be angels - I have only seen one or two people bieng dimwits. I guess it's mainly because money isn't involved. If someone is scamming - it isnt as bad as if it happened on Habbo Hotel - where they may have possibly paid alot of real money for it.
Yeh it would only count on habo cos habbo is paid for but cokemusic is free also Habbo is precious :)

JoeyK.
14-07-2004, 01:34 AM
On coke, moderators do get paid just like staff- but they are all workers actually in coke offices.

Also, they dont have badges- they try to be discreet about who are mods so ppl dont, when they see a mod, think, "well, guess im not gonna scam right now"

:)

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 02:03 AM
Yeah i gotta say habbo DOES have a better moderating system than coke due to sum certain reasons though. One of the big reasons is that habbo seems to be in my eyes much more interactive and more cared about than the owners of coke thing of cokemusic. I mean habbo is just more fullfilling than coke and coke is really barely ever run by many ppl its a very small and compact moderating system on coke. Theres only like 10 or so mods on coke :S dont u thinks thats bad? LOL! And also the coke mods due seem a bit lazy when helping v-egos and i think thats becuz of the way they like to deal with problems which are much more different than the way habbos deals with them :)

@MEX-MASTA@
18-07-2004, 02:12 AM
lol that is right

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 03:29 AM
Lol bro your avvy is tight XD

Pixel-Artist
22-07-2004, 01:06 AM
They Are Terrible, You Get banned for doing stupid stuid stuff. Warn someone about scams, BANNED. It is so stupid. I hate them. DIE!

F1L73R
22-07-2004, 02:02 AM
They Are Terrible, You Get banned for doing stupid stuid stuff. Warn someone about scams, BANNED. It is so stupid. I hate them. DIE!
Warn sum1 about scams and u get banned? That doesnt happen and i dont really get wat u were trying to say there but coke is as good a moderated place as habbo its just that there views on moderating is different from here :D

.:Rare.Girl:.
24-07-2004, 03:30 AM
I think one of the reasons they dont take time to get a better moderation team like habbo is because- Mainly they made it for an advertisement for Coke Products. They want to do enough to just get by and make sure people know about Coke Products. Habbo on the other hand- is something Sulake made to bring more profit. Thats why they put so much time and effort into it because they want to make it the best so people will spend money on the credits.

Xet
29-07-2004, 03:21 AM
Your right...The admin arent very friendly :-\

null
29-07-2004, 03:28 AM
Some of the reasons are, cokemusic doesnt have a "hobba" program so not anyone thats above 17 or whatever can be a moderator, on coke there are people payed to moderate it, there is only a team of about 7 online moderators and are constantly being swamped by complaints from other people, also another one of the reasons some moderators let people get away with doorblockers is that you dont have to PAY for cokemusic furniture

Xet
29-07-2004, 03:33 AM
Null i alraedy know all this...

01-08-2004, 08:16 AM
Coke doesnt want to put time or effort into there hotel. They just built it and left it. The only big new thing since it has been build was a few games.

Tordex You don't know what your talking about-
1)Its not a hotel there Studios
2) They did not just leave it they put a lot of work into because IT IS there job. They just don't have a lot of people helping them like habbo because its only an advertisement for Coke Products. Habbo is meant to bring Sulake a profit.
So please think befor you speak. You think you could make something like that and manage it?

01-08-2004, 08:17 AM
Some of the reasons are, cokemusic doesnt have a "hobba" program so not anyone thats above 17 or whatever can be a moderator, on coke there are people payed to moderate it, there is only a team of about 7 online moderators and are constantly being swamped by complaints from other people, also another one of the reasons some moderators let people get away with doorblockers is that you dont have to PAY for cokemusic furniture

Null- You pretty much said what I just said.

Edited by Simonac

You have broken the Forum Rules. Please do not double post. Just edit your last one.

Xet
02-08-2004, 09:59 AM
No null explained it better
it is easier to understand :-]

Fireswords
05-08-2004, 11:32 PM
Maybe with the new V2.0 there will be better moderating?
I really hope so cause i see people scamming all the time and swearing
Thats one advantage for Habbo, Their moderating is GREAT! :D

Xet
06-08-2004, 06:17 AM
nah dude same mods and all, they wont do anything about the moderation

c5545347
10-08-2004, 03:16 PM
on coke you dont get volunteers like hobbas, its just a small team of payed staff. they dont even have 'V-egos' or wot ever they are called, they just have like an overview where they can see whats happening in rooms and send warnings if they see stuff happening.
i prefer the hands on approach :cool:

actually some of the moderators do. I know for sure that the HEAD moderator does because i've talked to him before.

Tattle.
27-10-2004, 11:18 PM
Yeah, Cokemusic IS, Pretty pathetic, that is why I am getting rid of everything on there and trading it

for habbo stuff because habbo is SO much better!

Motorollo
30-10-2004, 12:52 AM
i sent a clal for help a dude said he could double fruni and i said i would give my coke vannila machine i aint du,mb so i say he is scamming me and i get a message bakc saying tell hem to go away lol

dwill13
30-10-2004, 01:14 AM
I am not a regular in Coke Music, however recently I logged on to my account to check it. I went into some room and there was a door blocker asking for items to move. Now bieng part of the Moderation team on Habbo - I'd class this as highly unaccepted. As many of you know, doorblocking for furni is against the Habbo way and an immediate ban. So I sent a call for help - only to get a message pop up saying, if you leave the room and go else where, this will not affect you - or somthing along them lines. I was a bit shocked to read that. If there are any regulars on Coke Music here, any info on their Moderating tactics?

:confused:
lol I quit cokemusic cause it was boring. I bet they dont even have moderators i bet its all automated. Habbo is way better

Simonac55
04-11-2004, 01:38 AM
I agree coke music's moderation is really bad. Like alot of people did, I reported a guy who was blocking a door and they said: Go to another room and this will solve the problem :s

Unsuspected
04-11-2004, 08:15 AM
umm.. mizki is the one who started this right? well I think you and everyone else should be able to figure out something

cokemusic is a selling gimmick, Coke isn't going to invest so much money into hiring scripters to block filters and other scripts, and they aren't going to put alot of money towards moderation because cokemusic is just a catch to get more people to buy coke and making money off of advertising.

HABBO HOTEL is based all on HABBO HOTEL, habbo isn't a company that sells clothes, soft drinks, food, etc. habbo hotel gets all it's funding towards hotels. habbo hotel is all about the hotels, as cokemusic is only bate. Would you buy a worm for a bunch of money when the fish you can catch with it is worth less?

hellamatrix
27-11-2004, 07:44 AM
They couldn't care less about cokemusic , and the graphic is very bad . It makes people hate coke more .. I agree that the moderators working at there couldn't care less my room got blocked by a invisible door blocker and the hacker even teleported around in my room . I tried to kick him but it didn't work and I called for help . They didn't do anything about the room , the hacker was still there playing a fool in my room .

G-flow
27-11-2004, 08:36 AM
Coke music is boring anyway! habbo rawks!

Zites
10-12-2004, 10:43 PM
I'm always on cokemusic, but i'll admit cokemusic cares less they do it for advertising etc. Gold caps get you furni. They use it so people will buy coke.
The only way to get banned is for dissrupting there site (because it's messing up the advertisement.) Like when you listen to the radio and it gets all statickey thats what your doing on coke from using filters. So really the only way to get banned is from filters. Believe me I know :(

lollerblades
11-12-2004, 07:07 PM
Ive got a alot fos tuff on coke but moved my time to hobbo because the stupid people. and no moderators. :@

.=.=3x=.=.
27-12-2004, 03:52 PM
well i have been on cokemusic and i go on quite alot and one time there was somone blocking the coke machine in red room 1 so i sent as message to the moderators and the pop up said: "We are now watching over the room, thanks for your message" or summin like that and the guy was still blocking the machine 5 mins after i got that message!

Matty
01-01-2005, 08:04 PM
I have been banned on cokemusic For swearing. I tried next and still was banned, never been on it since :p

cow11
01-01-2005, 08:19 PM
i dnt realy like coke music its kinda boring...

Rareoid
01-01-2005, 11:00 PM
A year back, i walked into a room, swore and an immediate alert pops-up "Swear once more and your banned"

Automated service which i thought was impressive. However, with Habbo, it wouldnt work like if you said "AppleS EXcept" they bobba it :S

Mined
02-01-2005, 08:41 PM
Coke music is rubbish they have no proper moderating team

ddred
03-01-2005, 07:06 AM
Hey I used to go on cokemusic alot. There moderation team stinks. They just have some old people who sit around watching what is being said through startlog like things. They don't even make there own little person.

Habbo is so much better. I'm still rich on coke though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!