PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Watch Out Where You Login..

Adam$
10-05-2005, 10:19 PM
DO NOT LOG ONTO HABBO AT A FRIENDS HOUSE. Why?

No matter how friendly they may seem, they could have installed a keylogger on their computer before you got there. Then, when you log on, it records it without you knowing. When you leave, they'll view the log and nick your stuff.

Also, they could have a keylogger without knowing, and you log on, not only will the keylogger record their account, but yours aswell.

Just watch it. Only log on at your house ;]

-2K-
10-05-2005, 11:17 PM
Lol, some friends :rolleyes:.

BlueEyedSarah
17-05-2005, 10:33 AM
DO NOT LOG ONTO HABBO AT A FRIENDS HOUSE. Why?

No matter how friendly they may seem, they could have installed a keylogger on their computer before you got there. Then, when you log on, it records it without you knowing. When you leave, they'll view the log and nick your stuff.

Also, they could have a keylogger without knowing, and you log on, not only will the keylogger record their account, but yours aswell.

Just watch it. Only log on at your house ;]
You call that a friend? :o

dannyboymed
17-05-2005, 11:52 AM
I did that to my friend. But he's a good friend and I took nothing, although I still know his pass. :P

Henry-Mix
17-05-2005, 02:06 PM
and they watch over your sholder, no matter how good your friend is, jealousy will over run them....my mate didnt have much furni and I had 1000's and he tryed looking over my sholder when I typed my pass so I just had to try and not let him see it

Rachi
17-05-2005, 02:48 PM
LOL
if u got long hair put ur head REAL close 2 the keyboard and use ur fingers like and tel em 2 go out da room HEH xD

cocaine
19-05-2005, 06:57 PM
Pfft, my so called "friends" would do that!

Fallon
19-05-2005, 09:00 PM
I don't have friends. I don't really like humans. They are vile creatures.

Mentor
19-05-2005, 09:08 PM
meh, you need better friends.
I know some of my firends pass's and some of them could very easly guess mine if they so wanted, but i trust them and know they wont.

Rarelime
22-05-2005, 10:35 AM
Well if you was smart enough you could run a keylogger scan and deleate it. :eusa_ange

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!