PDA

View Full Version : my trip.

Metric.
25-07-2007, 09:30 PM
so today i had to go to manhattan island today (drive), it was a very sunny, hot, humid day so i was happy to go sit in my air conditioned car all day because our house is semi-air-conditioned and it was hot as hell. i brought a friend and her and i were going to have lunch in manhattan after i picked up the papers for my mom.

so i leave the house around 8, fill-up with gas, put the location in the navigation system and hit the road. the nav said it was like 76 mile or 1.5 hours i was like great we'll be there in time to get the papers, have lunch, and get home before 1 or 2 at the latest.

i hate tourists.

what do i get stuck behiend? an rv, an *Text Removed* fleat of rv's, like 15 traveling in some sort of caravan, do you think it's easy to pass 15 rv's, no. anyway, they finally exit and i can finally set the cruise.

ROAD CONSTRUCTION, FFFFFFFFF.

finally 1:00, pick-up the papers, and we go have lunch and head home at about 2. anyway, so we're on our way home and we get to the road construction, 45 minute wait there in a boiling hot car. i couldn't run the car when we were waiting because i had like no gas and the light was on. ANYWAY, i get gas and head home and i just got home at 5:00.

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude or use inappropriate language.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!