PDA

View Full Version : Starting a new skiller/Pure

g
26-07-2007, 12:55 PM
or whatever

whats the easiest skill to get up? and can you post some tips please,

paws
26-07-2007, 12:57 PM
Woodcutting. Just use the bronze axe you start off with, and get 15 woodcutting with that (cutting behind general store in lumby) then just run to the axe shop and buy steel or whatever, do oaks till 45 then, buy a rune axe and then do willows till whatever level you aim for.

Obviously don't use steel from 15-41/45. Keep upgrading your axe when you can.

Narsh
26-07-2007, 01:08 PM
Why the hell would you want to do oaks until 45?

Woodcutting. Just use the bronze axe you start off with, and get 15 woodcutting with that (cutting behind general store in lumby) then just run to the axe shop and buy steel or whatever, do oaks till 45 then, buy a rune axe and then do willows till whatever level you aim for.

Obviously don't use steel from 15-41/45. Keep upgrading your axe when you can.

This is what I used to do on my skillers. Start with a Bronze Axe that you get from tutorial island and then get normal trees until you get 15 woodcutting. Cut oaks until you can do willows. As soon as you hit 30 woodcutting, do willows. Willows are fast XP and can make you some money if you don't have any. Sell the seeds that you get from birds nests for a little bit more money (if you're a member).

I mostly used a Bronze Axe until 31 woodcutting, then I bought a mith axe until I could afford a Rune Axe. I never bothered with Addy as they're too hard to get ahold of.

Then it's pretty much willows until 99. They're fast and good XP.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!