PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] PlERO - 30 Day Banned

PlEROs
26-07-2007, 04:57 PM
PLero was banned today for t&a violation, But i posted some classified stuff of habbohut on a forum! in the ban reasons it says: something about SULAKES Stuff not HabboHut's stuff :l so you think i have a chance of unban?http://img54.imageshack.us/my.php?image=plerobannedtagt8.png

byrns
26-07-2007, 05:02 PM
no u thief

Elkaa
26-07-2007, 05:05 PM
No - Why post on an official Forum if you're not willing to face the consequences of your actions?

MattyBoy
26-07-2007, 05:08 PM
Oh yes, according th PlERO he has got another account which is a X but it not saying who it is cuz he dont wanna lose da badge.

WE WILL FIND OUT SOME DAY....

PlEROs
26-07-2007, 05:09 PM
it was a scripting forum tbh, i don't script though

MattyBoy
26-07-2007, 05:11 PM
Anyway on topic, on my old account Technologist and Krabbie both got banned for what you did but got a permenant ban (btw i didnt do anything) They are not even answering to my questions.

You are lucky not to get a perm ban!

Elkaa
26-07-2007, 05:11 PM
Oh yes, according th PlERO he has got another account which is a X but it not saying who it is cuz he dont wanna lose da badge.

WE WILL FIND OUT SOME DAY....

He doesn't, as when banning they'd of checked what accounts have logged in from that computer. Don't believe everything they say. :)

Also, as I said before, why post if you're not willing to be banned for doing so?

e5..
26-07-2007, 05:19 PM
ye in 30 days lol

CrazyColaist
26-07-2007, 05:21 PM
as i said your an idiot on habbo and on here

Leerm x

PlEROs
26-07-2007, 06:59 PM
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyi appeal tbh

ReviewDude
26-07-2007, 07:37 PM
Hmm... Time to play Devil's advocate. I, like all other Official Fansite owners, had to read and agree to a set of terms - one of those pertaining to keeping information safe. I understand Habbo have a bigger hand in HabboHut than most other fansites, due to ownership, however it is my belief that banning on Habbo for something that is, essentially, HH's fault for giving away information to untrusted people.

I don't know all the details, so forgive me if I have it drastically wrong. I don't agree with giving away other people's information, however nobody should be banned for that kind of unrelated thing. Ban on HabboHut's website by all means, but on Habbo? Just seems like petty vengeance to me.

--ss--
26-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Seeing as the emails in the document you gave out were all @habbohut.com domains i wouldn't say its too major, it's not its a personal email , Also habbohut is only a fansite , the actions you did were on a external website that isn't actualy related to habbo (it has no habbo related domain and habbo images)

30 days aint too long , you might aswell just wait it out.

Imp!
26-07-2007, 08:02 PM
yeah you need sometime away from habbo you friggen addict

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

PlEROs
26-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Hmm... Time to play Devil's advocate. I, like all other Official Fansite owners, had to read and agree to a set of terms - one of those pertaining to keeping information safe. I understand Habbo have a bigger hand in HabboHut than most other fansites, due to ownership, however it is my belief that banning on Habbo for something that is, essentially, HH's fault for giving away information to untrusted people.

I don't know all the details, so forgive me if I have it drastically wrong. I don't agree with giving away other people's information, however nobody should be banned for that kind of unrelated thing. Ban on HabboHut's website by all means, but on Habbo? Just seems like petty vengeance to me.

Your right, so are you SS.. Thanks lads :)Btw thanks imp! for your comment

PlEROs
29-07-2007, 11:01 PM
R.I.Pixels isocks :(

Hellspencer
01-08-2007, 04:02 PM
did you get ban on habbo for doing something not on habboΊΊ?

Technologic
01-08-2007, 10:41 PM
Habbohut is owned by sulake staff :l

Liz♥
02-08-2007, 09:16 AM
Silly boy. You downloaded the staff guide which I would happily repost here because none of it in there is confidential. However, on several occasions you have threatend to publish it, as if we would care.

You made it out that there were details about Becs e-mail, phone number etc, reason being you got a ban, because a moderator clearly interpreted that you had published personal details for a Sulake member who owns/works at HabboHut.

Not because we have extra support from Sulake, we aren't just a fansite ReviewDude.

tully4leanne.
02-08-2007, 02:26 PM
just dont do it again .... is all i can say

PlEROs
12-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Silly boy. You downloaded the staff guide which I would happily repost here because none of it in there is confidential. However, on several occasions you have threatend to publish it, as if we would care.

You made it out that there were details about Becs e-mail, phone number etc, reason being you got a ban, because a moderator clearly interpreted that you had published personal details for a Sulake member who owns/works at HabboHut.

Not because we have extra support from Sulake, we aren't just a fansite ReviewDude.

Lizzie listen, HaboHut is corupted! I didn't say anything about e-mail refering becs phone number..... HabboHut is corrupted and has more advantages then any other fansite! Becs gives out prizes if events staff can't afford it...

PlEROs
12-08-2007, 07:18 PM
did you get ban on habbo for doing something not on habboΊΊ? And yes, i got baned on HABBO for doing something that's noT ON habbo... But i guess habbohut can get away with it becuase there owner is becs..

ReviewDude
12-08-2007, 07:37 PM

Yes... Yes you are?

Jordy
12-08-2007, 08:59 PM
Yes... Yes you are?
I'm afraid I have to agree with you there.

If Plero has said things like that, then fair enough but I'm not suggesting either way.

HabboHut isn't affiliated with Habbo is it? It's just funded by Habbo and helped by 1 Sulake staff?

Johno
12-08-2007, 09:11 PM
I'm afraid I have to agree with you there.

If Plero has said things like that, then fair enough but I'm not suggesting either way.

HabboHut isn't affiliated with Habbo is it? It's just funded by Habbo and helped by 1 Sulake staff?

Isnt it two Sulake Staff Members? Becs and Johno?

.:; Johno

PS - I know I have the same name as Sulake Staff Johno :P

ReviewDude
12-08-2007, 09:43 PM
PS - I know I have the same name as Sulake Staff Johno :P

:eusa_clap

Seriously though, it's not fair that because they have Sulake staff, they get even more privileges over 'normal' Fansites than they already get :rolleyes:

Johno
12-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Hey,

Of course its not fair, In the grand scale of things Sulake will do as they please and considering that they own HabboHut its unlikely to change. We have to accept that since Sulake Staff play such an integral part at HabboHut they will be the regardest the highest by Sulake and will get special treatment.

.:; Johno

PlEROs
12-08-2007, 10:47 PM
:eusa_clap

Seriously though, it's not fair that because they have Sulake staff, they get even more privileges over 'normal' Fansites than they already get :rolleyes:

Dead Right SON!, & Liizziiee face it you work for a corrupted site. You silly girl

Duck Hunt
13-08-2007, 12:56 AM
PlEROs Your Pathetic :) I Bet Loads Are Happy Youve Been Banned -.-

ReviewDude
13-08-2007, 09:07 AM
Dead Right SON!, & Liizziiee face it you work for a corrupted site. You silly girl

I'd like to point out I'm not defending your actions, I'm just defending your right not to be banned for something not done on the Hotel itself by breaching its T&C... Not to mention having a good dig at HabboHut :P

Pitch
13-08-2007, 12:44 PM

Whos the one who is really silly in this whole thing? The person who works for habbohut, or the person who is 30 day banned?

Pyroka
13-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Whos the one who is really silly in this whole thing? The person who works for habbohut, or the person who is 30 day banned?

That's a hard one... No really it is. *grin* PlERO you did deserve that ban so just wait it out. :] Everyone knows that Habbohut has Sulake staff on them and they don't get too much benefit out of that. Most fansites get more staff and they're not even associated with them.

As for the "Habbohut aren't just a fansite", care to explain before I make a huge dismissal on that comment?

Antony
13-08-2007, 04:22 PM
Habbohut = radio, forum, staff who play songs.

Another radio fansite = radio, forum, staff who play songs, perhaps more.

So what makes them different. The only thing that actually does is the "DJ's" don't have to take prizes from their own account's, as they are supplied by staff (placed on the account prizefairy) and the majority of staff / mods, would choose that site to DJ if they wanted to promote safety etc.

And the hosting is paid by Sulake.

So really, Habbohut is a fansite, it just gets more favouritism from staff than others which is what really makes it different.

GoldenMerc
13-08-2007, 05:36 PM
Im sorry to say but i think HabboHut its a discrace,Its ran by Staff it should be very popular nearly as popular as Habbox,I dont agree with staff owning a fansite its pointless realy i think its fine what Becs does but whys that fair them owning a fansite I was about to say no fansite can compare to them but that would be a lie they used to be pretty good i used to tune in at times but now i never see any DJs on and forum dead
Ross

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!