PDA

View Full Version : Lol

Sly
26-07-2007, 06:11 PM
Dear Ixoa,

Thank you for contacting RuneScape Player Support regarding the status of your account.

We are sorry that you are upset over your account being banned but we would hope that you wouldn't go so far as to hurt yourself over our computer game.

If you are having problems inside or outside of the game then please talk to somebody about them. You'll often find that simply talking to another person that you trust can help you come to terms with your problems. Maybe your parents should be your first port of call?

If you have no one you can speak to about this then we would recommend you contact someone at the following organisation:

http://www.samaritans.org.uk/

Please remember that our game (although fun) isn't life defining. There's a big world out there and we wouldn't want you to miss any of it due to a computer game.

You are more than welcome to create a new account with which to play RuneScape. We can assure you that you will not have any action taken against you if you stick to the rules and play the game in a fair and considerate way.

The rules can be found through the "Rules" link on the RuneScape homepage (www.runescape.com), under the 'Knowledge Base' section on the left hand side of the page. Take good note of these rules so that we need never clash swords on the battlefield of fair play again.

We hope that you take what has been said on board and become the great warrior that we know you are capable of.

Please contact us again if you have any more problems or issues that you'd like to talk about.

Yours sincerely,
RuneScape Player Support

Bun
26-07-2007, 06:11 PM
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

JoeyK.
26-07-2007, 06:12 PM
lmao.... xD

Imnotpure
26-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Rofl, Gj ;)

raspberrys
26-07-2007, 06:13 PM
u got urs quickly conor.

i ant got mine back yet :D

Hoax
26-07-2007, 06:15 PM
LMAO!!
you should contact them as a parent and say that you hospitalized yourself and saying you'll do it again unless they unban you :D

Jord
26-07-2007, 06:22 PM
did u get it back?

If not contact them saying you locked your self in the room with food and baracaded the door and gave them Rs's email to email them about you to get u unbannd.

Sly
26-07-2007, 06:45 PM
Hello my acount was wrongfully banned and your not alowing me any more apeal but this is well out of order i have lost all will to live lately.
Nothing in the world seems fair since i was unfairly banned for doing nothing.
And i dont want to live in a world like this so unless justice is served.
Im going to have to commit suicide
its the only way
suicide is the only logical thing i can see realy

paws
26-07-2007, 07:28 PM
Lol, you looked at my thread? :)

Pretend to be your mum and type proper grammar and everything, it should work.

"I wasn't doing nothing, I got free stuff pl0x from a friend who quit then you guys banned me. I will soon be in hospital and my mum will be able to confirm this"

Aha.

Cwmbran
26-07-2007, 07:35 PM
Shouldn't really joke about suicide but that was rather funny.
And get it sorted :@

Skiller
26-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Lol @ you conor you joka!

Coldplay
26-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Lol at Runescape support, Samaritans man.. lol GF.

Grimmauld
26-07-2007, 09:17 PM
you're a great comedian conor :P

Shrlurp
26-07-2007, 09:25 PM
LLLLLLLlllllllllllMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmAAAAAAoOOOOOOOOO Oooooo Irl

Havoc_Generator
26-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Yeh tell them you're the parent and say 'MY SON HAS HOSPITALIZED HIMSELF THANKS TO THIS GAME HE GAVE ME HIS INFO TO GO AHEAD AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR MAKING HIM CHOP OFF HIS LEG THANKS TO THE VULGAR ACTIONS YOU DID AND BANNED MY SONS ACC..'

Sly
26-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Acount sharing though then.

RareWolf
26-07-2007, 10:20 PM
Lmao! i must remember this.

not sure but dont they give in cz dey cn get sewed or sumfing?

Rou
27-07-2007, 12:47 AM
lmao.
gf

ihavenofriends
27-07-2007, 04:36 AM
lol!!!!!!! u have me in stitches :p

that's probably like the first reply they ever did that was not automated, though xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!