PDA

View Full Version : ARG :@

Bouncing
26-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Im really getting quite god damn annoyed, my sister is having an argument with my dad both my sisters dont get on with him, they hate him. They just had an argument, over something petty now shes ******* shouting her head of my mum n dad have just gone out and all i can hear is both my sisters rabbiting on over how much of an idiot he is etc! I disagree with both of them, but whenever i post my opinion i just get a mouthful so im sat in my room with door shut with music as loud as i can have the speakers. I cant do anything anymore, i cant talk to anyone family members because my dad wont do anything to stop the situations coz he thinks hes the right ones and my sisters are always complaining. my mum bless her cant do anything shes stuck in the middle trying to help but failing and all i do is sit listening to kurt cobain (not depressed, just his music relaxes me.

Phone Childline and tell them your problem, they normelly take all the stress away from me and give me tips/ideas :) or go out wid ya mp3 player or play footy or sommit :)

Childline Number - 0800 11 11

byrns
26-07-2007, 08:10 PM
or run away from home den theyll relise how much dey r in luv wif u..

luke-p
26-07-2007, 08:42 PM
or run away from home den theyll relise how much dey r in luv wif u..

**** off... Don't post crap!...

Just go to them and tell them to shut up, It works if you are persistent with it, just keep telling them to shut up...

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!