PDA

View Full Version : Bored..

jam666
26-07-2007, 09:22 PM
hmmm well im kind of bored with wow at the moment. i dont know what it is, characters, realms, faction, classes that is making me bored but when i log onto one of my characters i just think i cant be botherd...

my current characters are

Human Warlock
Night Elf Rogue
Orc Hunter

and various other alts...

please try and tell what i am bored of!

Tristan
26-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Questing?
Done any instances recently?

jam666
26-07-2007, 09:41 PM
questing is lets put it this way repetitive

and instance... i have done for the past 1.5 levels :(

Danzilla
26-07-2007, 10:27 PM
I got bored just like you and though i cant be bothered.
But i decided to reroll my character, A hole diffrent race and a diffrent class i havent been before and it made the game really fun again. :]

jam666
26-07-2007, 10:31 PM
I got bored just like you and though i cant be bothered.
But i decided to reroll my character, A hole diffrent race and a diffrent class i havent been before and it made the game really fun again. :]

might be the case, ive thought about a class id re-roll that no one i know has made yet and its a Blood Elf Paladin. ill create it tomorrow and let yous know if its cured my boredness.

Infrontation
26-07-2007, 11:58 PM
Basically when I feel like that there is nothing that i can do that will convince me to play WoW. Go play something else, find a new interest - WoW has something special about it that you always come back for.

Tristan
27-07-2007, 03:27 PM
I have a level 13 Belf Paladin, going to make it Holy when I can be bothered to level it up again. I find it fun and since my main is a Warrior, a healer will be and is so much different but fun also. Some areas I dislike though but that's what you're going to get with every race.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!