PDA

View Full Version : Lazers

Pitch
27-07-2007, 02:39 PM
Should not be classed as supers, as they were given out due to people buying credits. The old super rares were given out by hotel staff, and not included in promotions to do with credits.. If you define super rares as never being released into the catalogue; fine, but then most super rares would not be classified as that, even if it was a mistake. They are normal rares, as almost anyone has access to get them (much like them being released), all they have to do is buy x amount of creds.

Rizter
27-07-2007, 03:05 PM
The red laser gate was given out in exactly the same uKash deal previously, and it is classed as a super rare, therefore the black laser gate is also a super rare.

Pitch
27-07-2007, 03:09 PM
Yes, ok. But how does being released through credits make it any different to being released through the catalogue? If you got a dino every time you bought 250 creds would it still be a super?

Rizter
27-07-2007, 03:11 PM
I don't class the rares i just moderate the forum to make sure things are in the section that they are classified as on habbox.com :) Maybe take it up with the rvr department ?

lDuckFunk
27-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Should not be classed as supers, as they were given out due to people buying credits. The old super rares were given out by hotel staff, and not included in promotions to do with credits.. If you define super rares as never being released into the catalogue; fine, but then most super rares would not be classified as that, even if it was a mistake. They are normal rares, as almost anyone has access to get them (much like them being released), all they have to do is buy x amount of creds.

Different Views, Your only saying that because you Haven't got one?

Pitch
28-07-2007, 06:05 PM
I have 4, im saying it because how is a dino, that has never been directly open to be bought or received (purposely), supposed to be classified as the same type of furni as something that ANYONE who buys credits can buy.

Black lazers are basically a catalogue rare, except instead of having to buy out of the catalogue, habbo give it to you automatically when you buy the creds (which youd do anyway to get it out of the catalogue). If i was saying it beacuse I didnt have one, id be saying they should be worth 100 creds because thats how much you pay to get one.

To put it simply, how can you say a black lazer or red lazer (which has directly, or indirectly been sold, is a super rare.. when a dino/g amber/g nelly has never purposely been sold.

There is no debate or arguement about it, they are clearly not super rares, and to not say so proves you have little if any knowledge about what your talking about

-:Undertaker:-
29-07-2007, 11:07 AM
You could say this about Funky Friday though, you pay to be picked for a super rare which is 'paying', I class supers as not been released or not been released on purpose.

Both Lazers are supers :)

~ HI JAMES X

The Professor
29-07-2007, 04:24 PM
habbox's definition of a super rare is:

An item of furniture that is in circulation but has never been released in any section of the catalogue.

The obvious exceptions to this are the samo, holoboy and throne but we all know what happened when we tried to fix that :rolleyes:

-:Undertaker:-
29-07-2007, 09:15 PM
habbox's definition of a super rare is:

An item of furniture that is in circulation but has never been released in any section of the catalogue.

The obvious exceptions to this are the samo, holoboy and throne but we all know what happened when we tried to fix that :rolleyes:

I lol'd :P

+Rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!