PDA

View Full Version : Palariest. +12repz.

Tristan
27-07-2007, 07:47 PM
I want to know what character I should make.
Holy Paladin
Holy Priest

I want to be a healbot and I would like to know the important factors for choosing one or not. Please help (+repz).

Nemo
27-07-2007, 07:49 PM
Priest. Better healing and stuff, paladins do small healing but fast i guess, i prefer to be healed by a priest =p

Tristan
27-07-2007, 08:03 PM
kty +repz. Anymore reasons?

jam666
27-07-2007, 10:03 PM
pally 100% as they are the best mana efficent healer in game.

shokz
27-07-2007, 10:34 PM
well, both a pally and a priest have their advantages and disadvantages,

its a tough one really ill point disadvantages and advantages

Priest :
Advantages: nice healing, HoT's, Shields,

Disadvantages: crap armor, will die easier compared to a pally, cause more aggro from healing,

Pally:
Advantages: simple amazing at healer, never go out of mana, fast heals, more armour so if you get aggro doesnt matter as much

Disadvantages: cant shield (well can but you cant attack then), no HoT,

In my own opinon i would pick pally

Infrontation
28-07-2007, 08:45 AM
I prefer to get healed by a pally because priests running out of mana when I have 3-4 on me just isn't fun.

ilove2spam
28-07-2007, 09:12 AM
Roll shaman if you want to have the best healer :x. Priests are good. Scale with the gear, they have 2 options. Paladins suxors.. I dont have a clue what your on about ''Paladins have faster heals''. Thats not true at all. L2P.

Tristan
28-07-2007, 10:15 AM
have 2 spread, shokz.

Thanks everyone.

Titch
28-07-2007, 10:31 AM
pally, preist arnt that good + bet you will get anoyed with it after a while, i did with myn

shokz
28-07-2007, 01:02 PM
Roll shaman if you want to have the best healer :x. Priests are good. Scale with the gear, they have 2 options. Paladins suxors.. I dont have a clue what your on about ''Paladins have faster heals''. Thats not true at all. L2P.lmao at you

Flash of heal ever heard of it ? http://thottbot.com/s27137 180 mana, 1.5sec cast and heals for 448-502 now if you had your healing gear on that is plain uber k? http://thottbot.com/s27145 recieve up to 185 additional bonus healing from flash of light and 580 additional healing from your holy light spells, so dont quote me next time you just embarass yourself

Crimson
28-07-2007, 03:41 PM
I'm a paladin, when I went holy I could crit heal about 6k (at level 64) and most priests could reach 5k. But I did have good healing gear.

Personally, paladins are boring imo.

Tristan
28-07-2007, 04:13 PM
fnxu evribodi.
i chose............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........PALADINZ!!!!!!!!

shokz
28-07-2007, 04:34 PM
yay :D :P

but another cool thing about a priest is able to mind control people but i suppose you could just make a alt for that :P

ilove2spam
28-07-2007, 04:40 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Neil (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other members

Crimson
28-07-2007, 04:53 PM
kai, just hurry up and get banned pls?

Edited by Neil (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

shokz
28-07-2007, 05:02 PM
Shokz your a ******, you dont know ANYTHING about a priest then. Priests also have a flash heal.. And you said before priests dont have a quick heal, so obv your a ****** and **** in future, kk thx. 1.5Sec 1.4 with set bonus.
You fail.
So on that note, PRIESTS can have faster heals. Thanks. It goes Shaman > Priest > Paladin. kkthxyoufailbadly.
k m8 im serious where have i said priests dont have flash heal ? please quote it

anyway priests may have flash heal (http://thottbot.com/s25235) and yes it is higher the heal but the mana cost is much more, lets do maths,

Priest flash is 470 mana to heal for 1101 to 1279
Paladin flash of light is 180 mana to heal for 448 to 502

If you double the 180 mana cost it comes to 360, and double the heal it comes to 896 to 1004

if you use common sense the pally is better off, also dont forget the bonus 185 healing from the the greater blessing. Now use your common sense (if you have any) and work out which is the better of the two.. /sigh

ilove2spam
28-07-2007, 05:05 PM
l2 down rank. So again you lose. Sorry. Cry cry go home. Priests have a much larger range of heals. My 100 mana heal on my priest does around 800.
Priests have better mana regen. MUCH better. There is also much more.. Damn, you fail again. You dont use top rank heals hardly EVER.

ilove2spam
28-07-2007, 05:06 PM
well, both a pally and a priest have their advantages and disadvantages,

its a tough one really ill point disadvantages and advantages

Priest :
Advantages: nice healing, HoT's, Shields,

Disadvantages: crap armor, will die easier compared to a pally, cause more aggro from healing,

Pally:
Advantages: simple amazing at healer, never go out of mana, fast heals, more armour so if you get aggro doesnt matter as much

Disadvantages: cant shield (well can but you cant attack then), no HoT,

In my own opinon i would pick pally

There, look in advantages paladins have faster heals, yet you didnt have that in priest section. You fail. Sorry

Edited by Neil (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post within the 15 minute limit

Crimson
28-07-2007, 05:14 PM
ANYWAY
Are you re-rolling? Bored of your tauren???

shokz
28-07-2007, 05:21 PM
There, look in advantages paladins have faster heals, yet you didnt have that in priest section. You fail. Sorry

Edited by Neil (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post within the 15 minute limit

*REMOVED*

Edited by Neil (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter or be rude towards other members

Charles
28-07-2007, 05:22 PM
*REMOVED*

mm, agreed..he says it far too much.

Crimson
28-07-2007, 05:29 PM
I feel sorry for Neil, blanking everything out. '-'

Edited by Neil (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

Tristan
28-07-2007, 05:54 PM
ANYWAY
Are you re-rolling? Bored of your tauren???

No, not re-rolling. Just making another. :P

Robzor
29-07-2007, 03:46 AM
Pally :

Good points :

can heal , tank and wear decent armour

Bad points :

lower intellect , smaller healing

Priests :

Good points :

heals alot more of hp than paladin , can create bubbles and lots of intellect

Bad points :

is slaughtered when in healing mode , can only wear cloth

Hope i helped :D

shokz
29-07-2007, 12:40 PM
Pally :

Good points :

can heal , tank and wear decent armour

Bad points :

lower intellect , smaller healing

Priests :

Good points :

heals alot more of hp than paladin , can create bubbles and lots of intellect

Bad points :

is slaughtered when in healing mode , can only wear cloth

Hope i helped :D
i have to disagree with the paladin bad point of smaller healer, it can do much more if yous scroll up

Crimson
29-07-2007, 12:42 PM
i have to disagree with the paladin bad point of smaller healer, it can do much more if yous scroll up

I have to agree with shokz... about disagreeing ._.

Robzor
30-07-2007, 12:04 AM
but still , i would prefer a priest to a paladin as healer ^_^

CrazyColaist
30-07-2007, 12:32 AM
priest xooxo healing.

Infrontation
30-07-2007, 10:00 AM
A pally can heal really well, and does not lose mana anywhere near as quick as priests.

Crimson
30-07-2007, 10:31 AM
but still , i would prefer a priest to a paladin as healer ^_^

When i've been in instances people always kick the priest for me :D

Robzor
30-07-2007, 02:47 PM
When i've been in instances people always kick the priest for me :D

lol ul ^

i normally have a leaver or ninja , and have to reform the group like 6 times....

Ezzie.
30-07-2007, 08:14 PM
Ever considered a resto druid? if you have a feral set and healing set you can still solo pretty well, whereas as a priest as holy it'll take quite abit to kill something.

Robzor
31-07-2007, 03:57 PM
druids r sort of not for healing if u like

only have 1 res in 30 mins , and tht dosent help if u have a instance that respawns alot..

Infrontation
31-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Apart from the ressurection problem with restoration druids, they are a great class. Regeneration is a great spell. I know that my 63 semi-epic/semi-green restoration druid can critically heal for 6.5k and that only takes about 1.2k mana or their about.

Ezzie.
31-07-2007, 04:43 PM
before i quit wow i was resto for a few weeks for raiding kara and had no problems healing

Charles
31-07-2007, 04:44 PM
Resto druids are good, we have quite a few in our guild. Ressing isn't so much of a problem, it's good that they can res people in the middle of a fight, to prevent things from turning ugly.

Infrontation
31-07-2007, 04:49 PM
Yeah the druid can ress say if they make a mistake and the tank dies, they can ress him and carry on hopefully.

Mr.Kylee
03-08-2007, 06:39 PM
I feel the need to post ^_^

I got a holy/disc priest myself right. I get groups ever so easily, I can heal great and I get lodsa guilds asking me to join soo..

but if you wana be a healbot roll a pally. Pallys at the moment are bit better because they spam one button and never run oom but me personally would never ever roll one..I can't see how is it fun to spam one button all raids and instances? with priest is way more interesting and if you gather lodsa mp5 gear, believe me you won't have oom problems. Priests got more healing spells which is why it's more interesting and you must think which you gona use in certain situation, unlike pallys- they spam two/one button ALL the time. Also holy pallys can't kill a mob, well they can but before they do I can make a dinner, eat it, go out, come back, go sleep and wake up aka it takes them AGES on other side holy/disc priest can manage killing mobs for quests easily (talking from my own exp, I do normal good dmg).

in the end at the moment (sooner or later priests gona become superior like they used to be confirmed by blizz) paladins are good for one target healing, priests are better for group healing. So if you wana spam one button for every raid roll a pally if you wana actually enjoy healing roll priest. Seriously don't roll holy pally, roll any other healing class..holy pallys just get plain boring. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!