PDA

View Full Version : Im gonna be honest with you now [Information about the hacking of puf]

Sly
27-07-2007, 08:29 PM
Well all i know is jack said that ben said that i said he said he hacked back but i said that ben said that jack said that he hacked back and i said jack said that ben said that i said he said he hacked back but i said that ben said that jack said that he hacked back and i said jack said that ben said that i said he said he hacked back but i said that ben said that jack said that he hacked back and i said jack said that ben said that i said he said he hacked back but i said that ben said that jack said that he hacked back and i said jack said that ben said that i said he said he hacked back but i said that ben said that jack said that he hacked back and i said jack said that ben said that i said he said he hacked back but i said that ben said that jack said that he hacked back and i said when jack said would i nock 2m off if he recovered and gave to me and i said no but he said he was doing it anyway then he said jack said that ben said that i said he said he hacked back but i said that ben said that jack said that he hacked back and i said jack said that ben said that i said he said he hacked back but i said that ben said that jack said that he hacked back and i said jack said that ben said that i said he said he hacked back but i said that ben said that jack said that he hacked back and i said jack said that ben said that i said he said he hacked back but i said that ben said that jack said that he hacked back and i said jack said that ben said that i said he said he hacked back but i said that ben said that jack said that he hacked back and i said jack said that ben said that i said he said he hacked back but i said that ben said that jack said that he hacked back and i said jack said that ben said that i said he said he hacked back but i said that ben said that jack said that he hacked back and i said im making a thread about this !.

And basically thats all there is to it ..

Thread closed by Neil (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointless threads

:Jakey
27-07-2007, 08:31 PM
omg thats typical :(

Teh Wub
27-07-2007, 08:35 PM
Jack said you wanted puf, therefore wanting him to hack it back but jack say he didnt hack it. Which is lies.

Sly
27-07-2007, 08:37 PM
This was like a month ago ...

I said that you said [Insert blah blah here] And he said want me to [Insert stuff here] and i said [Insert stuff here].

But what he tried to do dunno what it was he didn't suply enough [Insert something here].

but then he said he was gonna [Insert here] and use it himself cos he fancied making a [insert here]

Teh Wub
27-07-2007, 08:39 PM

I said that you said [Insert blah blah here] And he said want me to [Insert stuff here] and i said [Insert stuff here].

But what he tried to do dunno what it was he didn't suply enough [Insert something here].

but then he said he was gonna [Insert here] and use it himself cos he fancied making a [insert here]

That was today

So the insert heres are "Hack it back" .... "bit of money to pay conor"

Skiller

er conor y u not on rs?!!??! :(

I miss you on rs omg long story aswell u dont h4x

VPSwow
Can you give me the dumb downed version plesh :D

Elkaa
27-07-2007, 08:41 PM
...my eyes :(

All that I understood from that was that Jack told Ben something.

Sly
27-07-2007, 08:41 PM
No it was a month ago.
You was being a [insert foul language here] so when jack said should he [sumet] back i said do it.

Teh Wub
27-07-2007, 08:45 PM
No it was a month ago.
You was being a [insert foul language here] so when jack said should he [sumet] back i said do it.

I quit a month ago, and last week i was on holiday so thats bull. So basically Jack scammed me? UNtrusted list pls?

Sly
27-07-2007, 08:48 PM
It was a month ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111

Teh Wub
27-07-2007, 08:53 PM
It was a month ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111

What was?

Bun
27-07-2007, 08:54 PM
that cleared it all up for me, thanks connie :D.

Sly
27-07-2007, 08:55 PM
When you was being a [insert foul language] because i had been [insert word here] and was telling [insert name here] and he said [somet here] and i said go on then.
But it [Insert word here].
So i made [insert sentance here] instead.
xo

Teh Wub
27-07-2007, 09:06 PM
When you was being a [insert foul language] because i had been [insert word here] and was telling [insert name here] and he said [somet here] and i said go on then.
But it [Insert word here].
So i made [insert sentance here] instead.
xo

Forget you, your just wasting my time and im not in the mood as i clearly stated in my other thread. To be honest, the bottom line is jack scams.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!