PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Designs - New Project.

Sunny.
27-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Hey, Urm Ive been wanting to do this for ages!! Well I just havnt had the time, funds or people to do it. A little introduction is

What Is Habbo Designs?
Habbo Designs is a site where you can buy Fully Coded or Just Designs at low prices.
We will offer Designs, Coded Layouts and Also other services such as Hosting, Shoutcast, Reseller's [ These will not be hosted on a VPS of my own ] I will be looking for a hosting companies to partner with. All profits of Hosting, Shoutcast etc will infact go to them and we will come to an agreement. All layouts will be copyrighted to each site and we hope to expand

What Makes Us different?
We aim to offer clients great Layout Designs along with some of the best coding. I have not yet found any coder's but I have a few in mind and if anyone else is Interested please Do PM me!

How much Will these Cost?
They wont be very expensive but they wont be too cheap, they will be reasonably priced and we will offer any type of support needed by the client. They will be priced from around £15-£30 however I may change these after a small survey on severall Habbo Forums.

Will you advertise on these layouts?
We will add a small button at the bottom or on the side to recognize that it was made by us and just a way to get us a few more clients who liked the layout. But it will be a very small Link button.

I hope this this project is a sucess and we do go far. I have not yet purchased a domain but I wish to very soon!

Im currently looking for your views on this project and If anyone is interested in helping, As im in need of Coder[s].

Im also going to be talking to Some reliable hosting companies too see if they will sell their packages via my site.

Thanks For your time
Sunny.

Luckyrare
27-07-2007, 09:23 PM
are you going to be making them, are other people going to make them and you charge commision for listing them on your website or are they going to be on request and made by a number of people?

Invent
27-07-2007, 09:24 PM
Not being mean but in a few months/weeks im making a site where you can download Free Habbo Layouts coded in Valid XHTML/CSS - just a heads up :)

Sunny.
27-07-2007, 09:46 PM
We will make them, and maybe add an bit where you can sell your own. Thanks for the idea.

@Simon
We will also offer a few free layouts but then again there arnt many paid habbo specialized sites anymore, Likebefore HabboDesigns.com, HabboLayouts.com, HabboDesign.co.uk, Etc now only one up is HabboLAyouts n its been under con 4 ages.

Scania
28-07-2007, 02:38 AM
Oh, You beat me to it :( From, On a lower now yet again, From the layout of I seen for HabboStudio, I dont think it would even sell for £10, never mind £15-£30.

xox

Sunny.
28-07-2007, 09:05 AM
That layout is being sold for £20 :)

Jamie.
28-07-2007, 09:19 AM
sunny sorry to go off topic but you have 07's msn please i need to contact desp. :(

on topic: its a very good idea go ahead with it if it works out success is yours if not commiserations but worth a go :P

Sunny.
28-07-2007, 09:35 AM
sure, il pm his addie to you now.

and Thanks :)

ScottDiamond.
28-07-2007, 11:17 AM
Sorry to go harsh Sunny. but you're not that good. :rolleyes:

Sunny.
28-07-2007, 12:12 PM
I know Im not the best designer here or on any other forum and therefore Its not going to me designing, Alot of other people will be part of Habbo Designs and well If its doesnt work then well atleast Id have tried :rolleyes:

:)

Sygon..
28-07-2007, 01:51 PM
I say go for it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!