PDA

View Full Version : Loot!

Havoc_Generator
28-07-2007, 01:57 PM
Late last night in the irc Matty called out world 50 greaters to loot free rune.. I asked James to go with me and off we went. At first I wasn't having much luck. Almost died walking up!

Once I got up James starting screaming in joy because he had looted a h3 bucket helm and a rune scimitar.. Finaly my time came and I went to loot something but then there was another level 3, a level 14 with an air staff. The greater demon turned around and started wacking out the other lvl 3.. Then the 14 turned and hit me but I escaped with rune helm and scimitar, this helm and scimitar where from Mattych when he died for the first out of 3 times he died. :P

Later on Conor came.. He had found an acc in edgeville, he was on fire he looted alot of rune, along with 2 spare sets. Suddenly some level 46 turned and killed conor, he lost 2 sets of rune! :(

The war kept going on, James kept killing looters and got good loot...

That was the boy'z night out ^.^

Narsh
28-07-2007, 01:59 PM
sounds fun.

Skiller
28-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Late last night in the irc Matty called out world 50 greaters to loot free rune.. I asked James to go with me and off we went. At first I wasn't having much luck. Almost died walking up!

Once I got up James starting screaming in joy because he had looted a h3 bucket helm and a rune scimitar.. Finaly my time came and I went to loot something but then there was another level 3, a level 14 with an air staff. The greater demon turned around and started wacking out the other lvl 3.. Then the 14 turned and hit me but I escaped with rune helm and scimitar, this helm and scimitar where from Mattych when he died for the first out of 3 times he died. :P

Later on Conor came.. He had found an acc in edgeville, he was on fire he looted alot of rune, along with 2 spare sets. Suddenly some level 46 turned and killed conor, he lost 2 sets of rune! :(

The war kept going on, James kept killing looters and got good loot...

That was the boy'z night out ^.^
Whos that other James? I fought I was the only one *cry* or do you mean Barwy? :D Next time invite me for a boy night out ^_^

Havoc_Generator
28-07-2007, 02:17 PM
You wasn't on James :(

And I was referring to Gigitir.

Sly
28-07-2007, 02:22 PM
Yeh was fun :P

Skiller
28-07-2007, 02:32 PM
You wasn't on James :(

And I was referring to Gigitir.
oh :( tell me times soon ok? and i'll come do it with ya :D

Teh Wub
28-07-2007, 02:36 PM
Tis fun, i used to loot @ mattys clan wars :P

Hoax
28-07-2007, 03:11 PM
lollll
f2p wars are good loot ;)
but you didnt say what you looted

Sly
28-07-2007, 03:15 PM
Should make a pure looter killer killer.
So u kill all the lvl 47s that come kill tyhe looters.
and u loot the loot they looted.

Jebbo
28-07-2007, 04:43 PM
lol :s ook.

Ashley 12344
28-07-2007, 05:07 PM
Should make a pure looter killer killer.
So u kill all the lvl 47s that come kill tyhe looters.
and u loot the loot they looted.

I did that. Me and another level 44 teamed up to kill the 47 looter killers aswell.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!