PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] iSocks = PERMED

Meanies
28-07-2007, 04:37 PM
LOLOL

You have been logged out of Habbo because you have been banned by a Moderator.

Hello iSocks

The reason for the ban is: Illegal Activity/T&C Violation - Perm ban
The ban will last until: 24/12/18

lmaolmao.

Add Aits if you really want ;)

BellyButtons
28-07-2007, 04:40 PM
LOLOL

lmaolmao.

Lmao what you do?

Ze-Zink
28-07-2007, 04:42 PM
Lmao!

What happened?

Meanies
28-07-2007, 04:43 PM
no idea lolol

gnna email em later ;]

ilove2spam
28-07-2007, 04:52 PM
owned jj

Ze-Zink
28-07-2007, 04:52 PM
Tell us afterwards iSocks!

Hitman
28-07-2007, 06:15 PM
O unluckly lol.

Energizer
28-07-2007, 06:17 PM
Funny feeling this is fake... :rolleyes:

http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/iSocks (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/iSocks) :rolleyes:

CrazyColaist
28-07-2007, 06:18 PM
onoes!!!!

Elkaa plz help us !!! ;[

e5..
28-07-2007, 06:22 PM
ul? lol It should be a message to

gett offfff habbooo

Titch
28-07-2007, 06:25 PM

gett offfff habbooo

no, people like him,

ur the one who needs to get of habbo, or shall i say lost_witness

Hitman
28-07-2007, 06:31 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/iSocks (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/iSocks) :rolleyes:

I didn't mean it like that :rolleyes: Cos I thought mods said a message, and I thought that one was "Hello isocks"

I dont use the hotel 24/7, infact I never use it anymore, so how would I know.

Meanies
28-07-2007, 06:36 PM

gett offfff habbooo
um. just 'cos it was on hte most active doesn't mean i was online 24/7.
its not even got anything to do with how much your online, its about homepages. so get your facts right tbh.

no, people like him,

lol at the l_w bit

Lozzoling
28-07-2007, 06:43 PM
no, people like him,

HAHA WELL SAID +REP

ul jake ;[

Pitch
28-07-2007, 06:57 PM
What does following staff get you anyway? Apart from incredibly disliked.. Theyre not supposed to give you anything, and if they do, and get found out its goodnight vienna. If you got permed for something that isnt your fault, but someone elses I wouldnt count on getting unbanned, this happened to me on Pitch in january.

Boxiel
28-07-2007, 07:04 PM
Maybe that will stop you from spamming your own guest book for 5 days solid.

Meanies
28-07-2007, 07:12 PM
Maybe that will stop you from spamming your own guest book for 5 days solid.

think you'l find i wasnt tbh.
and unlike you, im not bothered if my name on the homepage or not.

Lozzoling
28-07-2007, 07:43 PM
ive been perm'd like......9 months on lozzoling
>.>

29-07-2007, 02:40 PM
Go on youtube.com and search Habbo Ban or soemthing like that, then find this video of a guy with a shirt wrapped around his head tellign you how to get unbanned. It might work if they banned your shockwave ip and not your computer or computer ip. It worked for my friend. :P It's worth a try.

Ashhizzle
29-07-2007, 03:27 PM

gett offfff habbooo
THATS RICH COMING FROM YOU!?

unlucky jake :P

DJCurto
29-07-2007, 04:18 PM
LOLOL

lmaolmao.

Good thats for having ago at me at CHF for saying that i copyed somthing out of this forum but i forgot to say that i got it from here & wot did u do, Still have a go at me.

Energizer
29-07-2007, 04:19 PM

what i thought lol.

Earthquake
29-07-2007, 04:21 PM
LOLOL

lmaolmao.

Why do you find it funny your banned & at the same time your telling us your banned?

@xP
29-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Oh well. What did you have on it?

e5..
29-07-2007, 05:11 PM

unlucky jake :P
Not really as im hardly on.

no, people like him,

I like him? and im hardly ever on mate.

Isocks, it was a little joke. I know exactly why people are on the homepage, as I was for 3 weeks running. I never said you were on habbo alot? I was saying the fact that you were banned and habbo clearly don't want you back on hence the reason why they banned you. It has nothing to with activity lol?

Anyway I thought we were mates? I suppose it all changeson forums.

byrns
29-07-2007, 05:12 PM
e5 u love habbo

e5..
29-07-2007, 05:15 PM
I have no regrets from coming on habbo, and enjoy going on it but I can't say I love it. and byrns really, you can't talk..

Earthquake
29-07-2007, 05:15 PM

Isocks, it was a little joke. I know exactly why people are on the homepage, as I was for 3 weeks running. I never said you were on habbo alot? I was saying the fact that you were banned and habbo clearly don't want you back on hence the reason why they banned you. It has nothing to with activity lol?

e5 Your on 24/7, I am on your friend list it says like 09:32 when you last logged on and it says above that Online: Guest room, and the funny thing is the times 23:30

e5..
29-07-2007, 05:24 PM
I'm not even at up 9:32 for one thing, and I leave my computer on because my mum and dad can afford to.

Earthquake
29-07-2007, 05:28 PM
I'm not even at up 9:32 for one thing, and I leave my computer on because my mum and dad can afford to.
Is that why you wrere spamming my convosation at 7am last week to come to your pathetic shop? Oh and if your trying to hint that my mum & dad can't afford the eletric to keep my computer on all night I have it on all the time for alarm, So -rep for being rude, And the fact some poeple actully can't leave their computer on. Seriously mate you sound about 11 you need to grow out of habbo, go back to what you use to do on the web, I dunno sing along to dora the explorer songs.

Meanies
29-07-2007, 05:33 PM
Good thats for having ago at me at CHF for saying that i copyed somthing out of this forum but i forgot to say that i got it from here & wot did u do, Still have a go at me.
was only saying you got in from here & you never said anything about 'forgetting' to mention you copied.

Why do you find it funny your banned & at the same time your telling us your banned?
:]] cos it is funny tbh.
but only posted incase people on f/l that come on here wondered where i'd gone.

Oh well. What did you have on it?
search it on nav? lolol

What're you on about that they clearly dont want me on there.
they banned me for a reason, not because they dont like me LOL
& i wouldnt exactly say we were mates anyway. You were on my list for what. 2/3 days? That makes us the best of friends doesnt it.

e5..
29-07-2007, 05:34 PM
Is that why you wrere spamming my convosation at 7am last week to come to your pathetic shop? Oh and if your trying to hint that my mum & dad can't afford the eletric to keep my computer on all night I have it on all the time for alarm, So -rep for being rude, And the fact some poeple actully can't leave their computer on. Seriously mate you sound about 11 you need to grow out of habbo, go back to what you use to do on the web, I dunno sing along to dora the explorer songs.
Ok -rep for being rude to me :)

um I wasn't hinting in anyway shape or form that someone else couldn't.. I was simply saying they could. I am 13 years old and I have a lot of time left so I spend SOME of it on habbo. your probably like 16 and I mean jeez! you should really get a life and go place outside coz tbh, 16 and on habbo is kind of sad.

edit;

isocks, you were on my list and we were getting along fine, I never said you were my best mates, I said we were friends. I never said they don't like you... Habbo ban you to prevent you from logging on because they don't want you on there. They ban you for breaking the rules or what they think is breaking the rules, and it stops you from logging on to your habbo and it's clear they don't want you back. but if it was me I would re-create a habbo, as I have done... I was just passing comment.

Earthquake
29-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Ok -rep for being rude to me :)

um I wasn't hinting in anyway shape or form that someone else couldn't.. I was simply saying they could. I am 13 years old and I have a lot of time left so I spend SOME of it on habbo. your probably like 16 and I mean jeez! you should really get a life and go place outside coz tbh, 16 and on habbo is kind of sad.

edit;

isocks, you were on my list and we were getting along fine, I never said you were my best mates, I said we were friends. I never said they don't like you... Habbo ban you to prevent you from logging on because they don't want you on there. They ban you for breaking the rules or what they think is breaking the rules, and it stops you from logging on to your habbo and it's clear they don't want you back. but if it was me I would re-create a habbo, as I have done... I was just passing comment.
Revenge repping? I will be -repping you for the rest of my time on habboxforum now.

And to show how much your addicted to habbo, Your starting to bully habbos on habbo itself, I have a few screenshots what I can not post on here due to instructions & rules of you bullying members, 1) because their new 2) they havn't got much furniture.

Zipsy! will also understand what I mean.

e5..
29-07-2007, 05:41 PM
Revenge repping? I will be -repping you for the rest of my time on habboxforum now.

And to show how much your addicted to habbo, Your starting to bully habbos on habbo itself, I have a few screenshots what I can not post on here due to instructions & rules of you bullying members, 1) because their new 2) they havn't got much furniture.

Zipsy! will also understand what I mean.

lol you can keep -repping me and i'll keep reporting them :)

I help new habbo's out

post the screenshots with pleasure :)

and your sad for actually taking the screenshots in the first place, lmao.

Energizer
29-07-2007, 05:43 PM

Lol, if that's true, it's pretty pathetic.

Earthquake
29-07-2007, 05:45 PM
lol you can keep -repping me and i'll keep reporting them :)

I help new habbo's out

post the screenshots with pleasure :)

and your sad for actually taking the screenshots in the first place, lmao.
They wouldn't be removed as 90% of the garbage coming from you is ********.

e5..
29-07-2007, 05:47 PM
Ok, lol :) Whatever you say... I'm still waiting for these screenshots xx

and it's not garbage bbz.

Antallica
29-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Lol, if that's true, it's pretty pathetic.

Yep, thats what i think.

e5..
29-07-2007, 05:53 PM
soz I don't see what you find pathetic?

Earthquake
29-07-2007, 05:55 PM
Ok, lol :) Whatever you say... I'm still waiting for these screenshots xx

and it's not garbage bbz.
I worry to much about being banned then giving you these screenshots.

And how is it not garbage? Hm Remember your UK news & rumours threads?

And don't call me your babes, It sounds disgusting.

Energizer
29-07-2007, 05:57 PM
soz I don't see what you find pathetic?

bullying people that are new to habbo, if what he said was true.

e5..
29-07-2007, 05:58 PM
Nah I don't, I help them :). He was just trying to say something to make him look really clever and smart, and the screenies? I think not.

Earthquake
29-07-2007, 06:00 PM
Nah I don't, I help them :). He was just trying to say something to make him look really clever and smart, and the screenies? I think not.
Why would naming you a bully be trying to be smart, its called stating the obvious. Your a stuck up fool who bullys people randomly but when staff pop up (YOU STALKER) Your bum licking them & at the same time being nice to new habbos trying to get yourself a GeXek badge.

e5..
29-07-2007, 06:05 PM
So habbo X badges are geeky now?

I don't even know who you are.. and you've never seen me with staff lol?

Come on where are these screenies? I'm a bully by helping other habbo's? I'm a bully because when I go into the welcome lounge people come up to me asking for help? lol I think not.

I don't bum lick staff, and you don't get an X badge by sucking up to staff ... show how much you know ;). Redtiz or soon to be Heidster give you your X badge on the basis of your application and how well you do in your interview. and anyway, I don't suck up to staff, I am nice to everyone all the time, hence why everyone on habbo talks to me and wants to be my friends.

Earthquake
29-07-2007, 06:07 PM
So habbo X badges are geeky now?

I don't even know who you are.. and you've never seen me with staff lol?

Come on where are these screenies? I'm a bully by helping other habbo's? I'm a bully because when I go into the welcome lounge people come up to me asking for help? lol I think not.

I don't bum lick staff, and you don't get an X badge by sucking up to staff ... show how much you know ;). Redtiz or soon to be Heidster give you your X badge on the basis of your application and how well you do in your interview. and anyway, I don't suck up to staff, I am nice to everyone all the time, hence why everyone on habbo talks to me and wants to be my friends.
My old username is Earthquake :)

Erm if you don't bum lick staff *Pmsl* Go look around your threads. You prooved your stalked to stalking the staff you follow lost_witness everywhere *Your room of the week thread*

e5..
29-07-2007, 06:14 PM
Stalk him? He is online and I go into his room and i'm in there with him... if you knew where he was you would go and see him. I go and see him because he has a laugh with me and tells us all about the new stuff going on in the hotel.. so sthu, ok? :)

Oh and screenies pls?

mr. earthquake.

Earthquake
29-07-2007, 06:18 PM
Stalk him? He is online and I go into his room and i'm in there with him... if you knew where he was you would go and see him. I go and see him because he has a laugh with me and tells us all about the new stuff going on in the hotel.. so sthu, ok? :)

Oh and screenies pls?

mr. earthquake.
And you come running back onto habbox ''OMGG LOST_WITNESS SAID FURNI IS COMING SOON OMG'' And no I'm not like you, I don't every 20 seconds see if the staffs online, 1) I only go to celebrity visits & pixel maze, 2) I do have lost_witness on my friend list, but unlike you I don't stalk him. www.Habbo.co.uk/home/isample if your gonna not belive me ''/ And the fact you put a picture in your signature of lost_witness sending your a friend request explains it all.

e5..
29-07-2007, 06:26 PM
Yes, he f/r'ed me by choice. If he sent you one.. your not going to decline lol. and the fact that he says new furni is coming is news so I post, and I don't see if he is online every 20 seconds ty. so get your facts straight. and I don't think you can say anything with that account: Earthquake. you made and what you posted. LOL.

SCREENIES PLEASE? or what that one of your pathetic attempts to try threaten me.

Falcon
29-07-2007, 06:31 PM
lol. its habbo. GROW UP

e5..
29-07-2007, 06:32 PM
No, it's habboxforum...

he is the one trying to argue and i'm the one posting come backs which are working pls.

Pyroka
29-07-2007, 06:41 PM
No, it's habboxforum...

he is the one trying to argue and i'm the one posting come backs which are working pls.

If you 'like' Lost_witness, why do you follow him like he's your mother? I mean, maybe he's a mother figure to you since he practically owns the hotel aka your home, but yeah... Why? I've found your attitude poor anyway, ever since you set foot on HabboxForum you've been a royal pain in the ***. There are official forums you know, Lost_witness would probably register up to them, why not go on those? :)

No wonder you keep on arguing with Summerz though, as he does to you! It's because you're both as strong willed about an internet argument as eachother. The only difference is Summerz doesn't lose his control when he's in the same chat public room as an important person e.g. Lost_witness, however you do. That, my little ignorant friend, is why most of this forum hate you, most of Habbo Hotel hate you, and most certainly why I hate you.

If you've been having a 'good time' on Habbo Hotel so far, I suggest you leave so you have some good memories left intact. :)

Ryan

Falcon
29-07-2007, 06:42 PM
No, it's habboxforum...

don't get lippy, you know what i mean.

e5..
29-07-2007, 06:45 PM
I'll be as lippy as I wantand pyroka I don't lose my temper lol, I don't see why everyone seems to argue, I only arque if argued with. I try to be as nice as I can.

Falcon
29-07-2007, 06:47 PM
You gave me -rep saying i should get out..
Coming from you thats so funny. :P

e5..
29-07-2007, 06:48 PM
you keep laughing as I won't be replying any longer

party if you wish.

Pyroka
29-07-2007, 06:49 PM
I'll be as lippy as I wantand pyroka I don't lose my temper lol, I don't see why everyone seems to argue, I only arque if argued with. I try to be as nice as I can.

Heh, you don't have to lose your temper to argue. By the way, how long did it take you to come up with that half-witted excuse of a comeback? I mean it must've taken ages to rearrange the common words of "I LOVE YOU LOST_WITNESS" into a almost civilised paragraph!

Aww... He ain't replying, shame.

newargosbook
29-07-2007, 07:00 PM
I registered just to say to you mr.e5

YOU SUCK

Energizer
29-07-2007, 07:02 PM
If you 'like' Lost_witness, why do you follow him like he's your mother? I mean, maybe he's a mother figure to you since he practically owns the hotel aka your home, but yeah... Why? I've found your attitude poor anyway, ever since you set foot on HabboxForum you've been a royal pain in the ***. There are official forums you know, Lost_witness would probably register up to them, why not go on those? :)

No wonder you keep on arguing with Summerz though, as he does to you! It's because you're both as strong willed about an internet argument as eachother. The only difference is Summerz doesn't lose his control when he's in the same chat public room as an important person e.g. Lost_witness, however you do. That, my little ignorant friend, is why most of this forum hate you, most of Habbo Hotel hate you, and most certainly why I hate you.

If you've been having a 'good time' on Habbo Hotel so far, I suggest you leave so you have some good memories left intact. :)

Ryan

lol, well said :P

YOU SUCK

soz, but lol.

Immenseman
29-07-2007, 07:20 PM
OMG JAKE. Good luck on getting unpermed and stuff, I leave you for a weekend and that's what you do.. :P

Clouud
29-07-2007, 07:45 PM
LOLOL.
Seems familiar :rolleyes:
I got the exact same thing while I was doing absolutely nothing in Welcome lounge. Stupid habbo Mods.

Pyroka
29-07-2007, 08:19 PM
Just to add, I'd look through the T&C's of Habbo Hotel and see if you've done anything wrong. I do find it annoying that they ban you for this sort of offense, yet they do not state where in the Terms and Conditions this offense is e.g. A number, section etc. I find it really inconsiderate and really, they can ban anyone and they won't know what the heck they're appealing against.

PlEROs
29-07-2007, 11:00 PM
Yeha, Plero was banned for T&C Violation!!It;s like stupid1. HabboHut isn't involved with Sulake (as it says at the bottom of official websites page on habbo uK) 2. KrewsForum isn't involved with sulake (as it says at the bottom of there forum) so i should get unbanned

Boxiel
30-07-2007, 10:18 AM

YOU SUCK
I LOVE YOU!! :D

Rs Rob
30-07-2007, 10:21 AM
Dam Unlucky..

Shawnstra
30-07-2007, 10:29 AM
What did you do? If you don't know probably its an accident?

shizzle
31-07-2007, 08:34 AM
Lol naught boy been scripting

*Edit* i've had them for most of my accounts :)

Hellspencer
01-08-2007, 03:58 PM
lmao everyone gets ban now

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!