PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in Making a RADIO site?

Puma
29-07-2007, 02:51 PM
ive been so bored in the summer Holiday and am wondering if i should make a radio site , but i dnt know what to choose.. should i do it as a Habbo radio site or a normal site. i will need about 2 more people to help me do this site.. if you are interested and got more ideas please post or pm me..

or you may have another idea on what site i should make..

Thanks

Jamie.
29-07-2007, 02:56 PM
You may need to get a shoutcast licence i think the rules and regulations for online streaming shoutcasts have changed. :)

Invent
29-07-2007, 03:08 PM
You may need to get a shoutcast licence i think the rules and regulations for online streaming shoutcasts have changed. :)

Jamie, he is in the age range of 10-16, the government aren't focusing on sueing children. They are more concerned about large sites.

Blob
29-07-2007, 05:46 PM
Jamie, he is in the age range of 10-16, the government aren't focusing on sueing children. They are more concerned about large sites.

What happened to POWERadio?

:Edzy
29-07-2007, 06:02 PM
lol ditto

Invent
29-07-2007, 06:04 PM

I've been really busy with school and stuff (coursework).

Still finishing most of it off, once I've done it all, I'll get back in touch with you all and we can get it open for the summer, yeah? :)

Aflux
29-07-2007, 06:21 PM
I've been really busy with school and stuff (coursework).

Still finishing most of it off, once I've done it all, I'll get back in touch with you all and we can get it open for the summer, yeah? :)
That was the case with PP.

I expect P0w3rR4d!0 to open late 2009.

ebay
29-07-2007, 06:27 PM
I agree with you m8. I can't help as shoutcast streaming rates in Ireland have gone up and i don't want no trouble :P

Invent
29-07-2007, 06:38 PM
That was the case with PP.

So that makes it an invalid excuse?

Anyone smart would put school coursework ahead of an internet radio.

Aflux
29-07-2007, 06:54 PM
So that makes it an invalid excuse?

Anyone smart would put school coursework ahead of an internet radio.
Anyone smart wouldn't have on-going projects throughout crucial school times let alone announcing, then postponing dates of the release to the frustration of supporters.

Invent
29-07-2007, 07:00 PM
Anyone smart wouldn't have on-going projects throughout crucial school times let alone announcing, then postponing dates of the release to the frustration of supporters.

In my school we have a period of time where we don't do coursework. For example, up until around mid-may/june we didn't do much (if any) coursework. Thus I would start a project, but then it would end up getting interrupted when the coursework 'term' starts.

Puma
29-07-2007, 10:06 PM
am 17 =) btw lol

anyone? or any idea?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!