PDA

View Full Version : Members pin sellers.

Cwmbran
29-07-2007, 05:34 PM
Where have they all gone?
'Tis annoying now.

I'm actually trying to think of some that sell on a regular basis and I can't think of any now, actually Jakee does but he's ran out and he seems to be the only other members pin seller apart from me the sells regularly.

So yeh thats my little rant over.
Oh one more thing anybody wonna sell me one? Check my thread in the trading section xoxoxoxo.

T0M
29-07-2007, 05:35 PM
Think alot of people who used to sell them just buy mills now instead, is alot cheaper, only people still selling pins are those who dont have paypal i think =)

Shrlurp
29-07-2007, 05:45 PM
Think alot of people who used to sell them just buy mills now instead, is alot cheaper, only people still selling pins are those who dont have paypal i think =)
I don't buy mills as i don't have paypal, and nathan i can't provide any for 10 days :( Sorry.

Cwmbran
29-07-2007, 05:52 PM
'Tis all good I just used my dads works mobile which is on contract to buy 1.

He said I could use it lol but only once. :(

french
29-07-2007, 05:56 PM
I sell them for 900k. I've sold them regullary and to Plurt and Deagle before Criminal got banned. Might open a shop soon.

Cwmbran
29-07-2007, 05:57 PM
I sell them for 900k. I've sold them regullary and to Plurt and Deagle before Criminal got banned. Might open a shop soon.

Have you changed your HxF name?
'Cos I can't remember anyone called bash selling any. :P

french
29-07-2007, 06:02 PM
Criminal got banned so now I use bash. I got Criminal changed to "kyle♥" because I gave it away to my friend and MAD said no account sharing :rolleyes:

Hxf Santa
29-07-2007, 06:05 PM
josh is trused.
not on msn )':

Cwmbran
29-07-2007, 06:11 PM
Ohhhhhhhhh. :)
Well
If anyone needs one "Baz" is selling some get them while they are hot xoxoxo

Jord
29-07-2007, 06:14 PM

Thats true Tom I would of sold u a pin but i just uses PP for £2 - £3 for 1 mil and save couple of quid.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!