PDA

View Full Version : PenguinFluid At Hchabbo.net

rudboy3
30-07-2007, 11:32 AM
hey im the owner of Hc habbo.net i belive that people would not vist us because of a person named PenguinFluid ........ if this so then please come and vist our web site because PenguinFluid is no longer a manager of our web site thanks cookie 060

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator): Thread closed to prevent further arguments or bullying towards individual members.

Hxf Santa
30-07-2007, 11:34 AM
I've pmed you on there

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly or off-topic.

User43
30-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Tis a shame :(

Hxf Santa
30-07-2007, 11:40 AM
I don't really mind about him going.
He always moaned at me.

PenguinFluid
30-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Cookie , your the **** of hchabbo

Hi

I am now leaving HcHabbo forums. Before leaving I would liketo get a few things off my chest:

Superstar911 - Your one of the nicest people I have ever met online , I hope we can continue our freindship on chathabbo and hogwartshouse ;) . Since I deperted as HcHabbo owner I would like to reccomend Andy as my replacement

Ze-Zink - Simply amazing , great great guy

ChampJames - nice but a total lier. Last night on msn you told me I wouldnt loose myjob then the next day I come on to find I am sacked. I thought of wrecking hchabbo in admincp but I didnt for 2 reasons , for the good staffs sake an because I trusted you.

Cookie - We never get on I hate you sorry

Cathy - very very nice person :)

And cookie060 everytime I speak to ChampJames he calls you a ''****in noob '' and *****es about you. I just thought you should know.

I hope to see some of you soonon ChatHabbo

Later

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

today
30-07-2007, 11:56 AM

Hi

I am now leaving HcHabbo forums. Before leaving I would liketo get a few things off my chest:

Superstar911 - Your one of the nicest people I have ever met online , I hope we can continue our freindship on chathabbo and hogwartshouse ;) . Since I deperted as HcHabbo owner I would like to reccomend Andy as my replacement

ChampJames - nice but a total lier. Last night on msn you told me I wouldnt loose myjob then the next day I come on to find I am sacked. I thought of wrecking hchabbo in admincp but I didnt for 2 reasons , for the good staffs sake an because I trusted you.

And cookie060 everytime I speak to ChampJames he calls you a ''****in noob '' and *****es about you. I just thought you should know.

Later
So much for growing up jake.

PenguinFluid
30-07-2007, 12:01 PM
So much for growing up jake.
I had to make my leaving thread on hchabbo good.

I am conacting there hosting now anyway about skin

I will have a new attitude like I said once this is finished and they change their skinetc

today
30-07-2007, 12:09 PM
I had to make my leaving thread on hchabbo good.

I am conacting there hosting now anyway about skin

I will have a new attitude like I said once this is finished and they change their skinetc
You wont get far, and if you try then your childish, its ONLY a style. jesus.

L!nK
30-07-2007, 12:12 PM

Hi

Later

That's why you shouldn't trust Jake with being administrator..

Jake if you get fired just leave it, your starting to act like matt ( no offense to u) Your starting to copy other people.. you think its good to wreck someones admin CP?

You wouldn't like it if someone actually wrecked chathabbos admin CP or wrecked the forum it self.

Stop acting like a small idiot and grow up.

edit: http://www.hchabbo.net/forum/showthread.php?p=18943#post18943
Look at bottem of the post..
Jake your acting like a 5 year old.. seriously grow up..

PenguinFluid
30-07-2007, 12:21 PM
That's why you shouldn't trust Jake with being administrator..

Jake if you get fired just leave it, your starting to act like matt ( no offense to u) Your starting to copy other people.. you think its good to wreck someones admin CP?

You wouldn't like it if someone actually wrecked chathabbos admin CP or wrecked the forum it self.

Stop acting like a small idiot and grow up.
seems like people like matt and they trust him though

I just put that as a threat ot hchabbo lol

VPSwow
30-07-2007, 12:49 PM
Jake no offence but whats the point in contacting their host?

You must of been fired for a reason and when i worked the HChabbo you did the exact same to me but when i got fired i did nothing wrong you just said we have merged forums goodbye.

PenguinFluid
30-07-2007, 12:58 PM
karl , that wasjames decision as he said we will keep habbohex forum manager

User43
30-07-2007, 01:21 PM
Why isit closed?

GoldenMerc
30-07-2007, 01:56 PM
Good move but still you need alot of work

User43
30-07-2007, 02:01 PM
They will need new skins then because that ski nwas Jakes wasnt it? Also when its gonna re-open and why isit closed

ChampJames.
30-07-2007, 02:06 PM
When Jake make the skin, HE put the following at the bottom:

This skin was made by PenguinFluid and is copyrighted to HcHabbo.

Therefore, I believe HCHabbo can use this skin as long as we want. Although we won't be much longer.

Jake, when you were 'disposed of' I still felt we could talk, but obviously we can't, you start edited posts and gained access to somebodys account to trash the forum. Well, isnt that the sort of behaviour you dislike Matt for?

You're just really childish and pathetic, and now I can see why alot of people on this forum dislike you.

User43
30-07-2007, 02:09 PM

Therefore, I believe HCHabbo can use this skin as long as we want. Although we won't be much longer.

Jake, when you were 'disposed of' I still felt we could talk, but obviously we can't, you start edited posts and gained access to somebodys account to trash the forum. Well, isnt that the sort of behaviour you dislike Matt for?

You're just really childish and pathetic, and now I can see why alot of people on this forum dislike you.
:o Joshuar is making the new skin isnt he and yeh he copyrighted it to HCHabbo so yeh.

L!nK
30-07-2007, 02:11 PM
Now you know why me Matt and Ross hate Jake so much..

You know the real him now, yes he is pathetic and silly and also immature.

I don't even know why people even like him.. his got people like cathy06 loving him over the internet... SAD.

ChampJames.
30-07-2007, 02:12 PM
There is no rush for a new skin, as we are fine to use this one. And btw, everybody who reads this thread, please note that I will not be drawn in to a slanging match with Jake, or anybody else about the website, or any others. I will merely be putting my view forward in as much as an unoffensive way as I can.

But I just wanna LOL @ how childish Jake has been by editing LOADS of posts sayins stuff about me sucking my mums balls etc. Well Jakek, FYI my mum doesnt have balls, so if yours does, I would be worried.

User43
30-07-2007, 02:18 PM
There is no rush for a new skin, as we are fine to use this one. And btw, everybody who reads this thread, please note that I will not be drawn in to a slanging match with Jake, or anybody else about the website, or any others. I will merely be putting my view forward in as much as an unoffensive way as I can.

But I just wanna LOL @ how childish Jake has been by editing LOADS of posts sayins stuff about me sucking my mums balls etc. Well Jakek, FYI my mum doesnt have balls, so if yours does, I would be worried.
any particular idea when it will re-open? I need to win referal comp

ChampJames.
30-07-2007, 02:20 PM
Sometime this week definately, we may renew everything and do a big opening, but i doubt that. something this week for definate and it will be posted on here aswell.

User43
30-07-2007, 02:22 PM
Sometime this week definately, we may renew everything and do a big opening, but i doubt that. something this week for definate and it will be posted on here aswell.
Why did it close all sudden today tho?

L!nK
30-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Because of that noob Jake editing peoples posts (guesses)

=gamemaster=
30-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Penguin, You were a pain to me on habbil forum as well, everything you saw you reported, neally everyday i would have like 10 reports from you!

Half of them were petty as well!

ChampJames.
30-07-2007, 02:28 PM
Why did it close all sudden today tho?

I think you know... but if you don't. Jake edited peoples posts with abuse and decided that HCHabbo has Aids etc. Well, if it had aids, i'd probably be rich as it would be the first website to get such a disease.

=gamemaster=
30-07-2007, 02:29 PM
LMAO :P

today
30-07-2007, 02:42 PM
seems like people like matt and they trust him though

I just put that as a threat ot hchabbo lol
People like me for other reasons :rolleyes:

I don't even know why people even like him.. his got people like cathy06 loving him over the internet... SAD.
Indeed

James, i offer my full service to you pm me if you want it [:

rudboy3
30-07-2007, 03:40 PM
but in over news anyone banned by jake will now be unban :eusa_clap

ooo and we will be back soon

PenguinFluid
30-07-2007, 04:27 PM

I didnt hack Ze-Zinks accoutn someone else did

Also yeah matt does it yet people incl u like him so your obv a hippocrit

Also last night u sed my job wouldnt be affected u nooby lier

ChampJames.
30-07-2007, 04:34 PM

OK. Sorry for the accusations about you stealing Ze-Zinks account, it appeart Kiertrinity was the one who did this.

When have I ever said I like Matt? I respect him as a person, have you been reading, I always say that although I respect him, I disagree with things he has done. He is mature and sensible aswell.

Last night was last night. I said it should be safe, but I had a change of heart. Call me a nooby liar all you want please Jake, the reason you got fired was proved and backed up to me today with what you have done.

PenguinFluid
30-07-2007, 04:36 PM
OK. Sorry for the accusations about you stealing Ze-Zinks account, it appeart Kiertrinity was the one who did this.

When have I ever said I like Matt? I respect him as a person, have you been reading, I always say that although I respect him, I disagree with things he has done. He is mature and sensible aswell.

Last night was last night. I said it should be safe, but I had a change of heart. Call me a nooby liar all you want please Jake, the reason you got fired was proved and backed up to me today with what you have done.
I bet you would be like this if I fired u when it was habboHex

And idc keep that crap skin because all it is is a crapskin however if I waant to use it on chathabbo then I will.

I hoped to still be on talking terms but you sed last night thatmy job was safe

today
30-07-2007, 04:49 PM
My offer still stands james. :)

PenguinFluid
30-07-2007, 04:52 PM
My offer still stands james. :)
I think he knows:$

today
30-07-2007, 04:54 PM
I think he knows:$
Doesnt really include you now does it?

PenguinFluid
30-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Doesnt really include you now does it?
Lol at your services
they dnt wont hchabbo to get wrecked 3 times

Also they have a forum manager

today
30-07-2007, 04:59 PM
Lol at your services
they dnt wont hchabbo to get wrecked 3 times

Also they have a forum manager

You really need glasses. :rolleyes: Please point out where i said "i want to be forum manager" or "i can do forum manager" really Jake, do grow up. :$

If James doesnt want my service then so what? I simply offered as im friendly and nice like that, unlike you. But lets not go there yeah Jake? :rolleyes:

L!nK
30-07-2007, 05:20 PM

If your talking about me, obviously I hate what matt does but i can't change what he does, he still inside of him is the same person like his cool and his great at his jobs and I respect him and other people I sometimes hate.

Like with James, I sometimes disagree what he does like if he kept you, i would of disagreed with him, but now he can see what your really like, he has joined in my opinion, mine, matt and ross's crew which is hating you for what you do.

I don't think so anyone hates you persoonally but how you act people do really hate you.

today
30-07-2007, 05:23 PM
If your talking about me, obviously I hate what matt does but i can't change what he does, he still inside of him is the same person like his cool and his great at his jobs and I respect him and other people I sometimes hate.

Like with James, I sometimes disagree what he does like if he kept you, i would of disagreed with him, but now he can see what your really like, he has joined in my opinion, mine, matt and ross's crew which is hating you for what you do.

I don't think so anyone hates you persoonally but how you act people do really hate you.
I actually cant stand the guy, he's one of them people where all he needs to say is "hi" and you want to punch them. [:

Cathy06
30-07-2007, 05:25 PM

Were did you get the idea i loved him LOL You have got it a little wrong. Sozz

Plus, he claims I am a rubbish Fm. Pfffttt

PenguinFluid
30-07-2007, 05:25 PM
I actually cant stand the guy, he's one of them people where all he needs to say is "hi" and you want to punch them. [:
Lol at you
You dont even know me

Yeah my attiude stinks and I am anooying but I dont care.thats who I am

I guess I ll have to be a freindly person from now on

L!nK
30-07-2007, 05:28 PM

I felt like that when i first met him :8

You Pmed me on hchabbo saying some message to me something like ' I care of Jake' or something =/ why would you care for someone online specially when you don't even know them.

Lol gd for you, thats what you get when you suckup to much then they turn there back against them.
Thats what Jake is.

today
30-07-2007, 05:29 PM

IYAAAA CATHY!1111

Lol at you
You dont even know me

Yeah my attiude stinks and I am anooying but I dont care.thats who I am

I guess I ll have to be a freindly person from now on
How many times have you said that? :eusa_whis

Cathy06
30-07-2007, 05:39 PM

For once I ACTUALLY agree with Matt =]

L!nK
30-07-2007, 05:45 PM

Ohh well done, for once now you know the real Jake..

If that is who your talking about :rolleyes:

PenguinFluid
30-07-2007, 06:00 PM
lol at you
You went mad at me on msn about hchabbo so I told you what I really think of you so you posted this

today
30-07-2007, 06:01 PM
lol at you
You went mad at me on msn about hchabbo so I told you what I really think of you so you posted this
See, the real Jake comes out once again. :$

Good job you've got that owner of Chathabbo wrapped around your fingers or he'll fire you [:

L!nK
30-07-2007, 06:02 PM
lol at you

AWWWW CATHY WATHY I bet you cried and said

' I THOUGHTTT U LOVED ME!!! ' when he told you what he really thinks about you.

lmao

PenguinFluid
30-07-2007, 06:07 PM
AWWWW CATHY WATHY I bet you cried and said

' I THOUGHTTT U LOVED ME!!! ' when he told you what he really thinks about you.

lmao
No. Just No.

Dean aint wrapped around my finger either -.-

Ok to prove something this is the last thread I will be rude/obnoxious in I will be umm Happy , enthusiastic and damn unrudee

today
30-07-2007, 06:11 PM
No. Just No.

Dean aint wrapped around my finger either -.-

Ok to prove something this is the last thread I will be rude/obnoxious in I will be umm Happy , enthusiastic and damn unrudee

I've heard that so many times. :rolleyes:

L!nK
30-07-2007, 06:13 PM
I've heard that so many times. :rolleyes:

More like lost count

PenguinFluid
30-07-2007, 06:17 PM
I have been repetitive and horrible in the past.
I would like you to forgive me and I ope that we can move on.

HcHabbo's potential was limited due to ,amgonst other things, people having a strong dislike for my poor attitude and commitment.

Hopefulyl it will progress now and under my new attitude I hope that ChatHabbo will progress further

L!nK
30-07-2007, 06:19 PM
I have been repetitive and horrible in the past.
I would like you to forgive me and I ope that we can move on.

HcHabbo's potential was limited due to ,amgonst other things, people having a strong dislike for my poor attitude and commitment.

Hopefulyl it will progress now and under my new attitude I hope that ChatHabbo will progress further

LOL

And how many times have I forgive you in the pass and tried to move on, you will still act the same as you do, you will never change people like you never change.

I wonder what matt has got to say about that line.

=gamemaster=
30-07-2007, 06:24 PM
Jake i would just like to say, You havnt passed ur trial on habbil :)

L!nK
30-07-2007, 06:28 PM
Why would anyone want to hire Jake anyway?

=gamemaster=
30-07-2007, 06:42 PM
LILY HAS PROBALLY SEEN THIS THREAD :P

PenguinFluid
30-07-2007, 06:57 PM
LILY HAS PROBALLY SEEN THIS THREAD :P
Utterly hilarious. Were do people come up with this stuff. Do you write your on material because I have never seen anything soo funy in my entire life. The next peter kay?

Ok , the reason on Hbabil announcements is the reason I didnt pass lol. I was too busy .

Anyway surely this thread should be closed for off topic posts now

lDuckFunk
30-07-2007, 08:02 PM
What's Jake done wrong, Cba reading whole thread.

e5..
30-07-2007, 08:03 PM
Ok I might have a look. :-)

today
30-07-2007, 08:09 PM
*Message Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude or insulting towards other members.

ChampJames.
30-07-2007, 09:27 PM
I bet you would be like this if I fired u when it was habboHex

And idc keep that crap skin because all it is is a crapskin however if I waant to use it on chathabbo then I will.

I hoped to still be on talking terms but you sed last night thatmy job was safe

1. I would not have acted like this if you fired me. Its a fansite for a Virtual Chat Room at the end of the day. Not the end of the world. I have been fired from many fansites before, had arguments with other staff and owners, but NEVER have I trashed the website because it's not just my work, or their work, its everybodys on the fansite.

2. I will keep the skin thanks, but it wont be being used much longer, joshuar is making us a new skin, which will be more unique and orginal than any of yours.

3. Well, I guessed you would still be talking to me and thought we could still be online friends, but obviously you was too childish to accept the matter that the website no longer wanted you to be an owner.

To everybody, about Dean being wrapped round Jake's little finger, I don't think thats the case, they're both as bad imo. Dean took control of one of our most loyal and dedicated members (Ze-Zink) account and abused the powers which he had.

Catzsy
30-07-2007, 10:04 PM
Well Hollywood its not very mature for a website to advertise and be negative about one of their ex managers either do you think? Why should he stand there and take it all the time? I have seen numerous threads targetting him. Anyway best of luck with the website. Its just a shame it could not have been advertised a bit more positively.

today
30-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Well Hollywood its not very mature for a website to advertise and be negative about one of their ex managers either do you think? Why should he stand there and take it all the time? I have seen numerous threads targetting him. Anyway best of luck with the website. Its just a shame it could not have been advertised a bit more positively.

Its only fair, maybe one day he'll learn from it :$

PappaLou
30-07-2007, 10:54 PM
From what i've gathered on the thread, this PenguinFluid fellow is quite a stubborn little brat.

Plus, his skin for HCHabbo forums is disgusting, to even think about using that make me think, WHY?

At the end of the day, jake is in the wrong :P

Bomb-Head
30-07-2007, 11:56 PM
I find it highly immature for someone to threaten to wreck a forum through the ACP because they were fired.

ChampJames.
31-07-2007, 12:17 AM

Have you even been reading? Not once in this thread have I linked to the HCHabbo website, or mentioned the domain, only the name. And if you read correctly, you will see that we are not advertising HCHabbo, but pointing out what Jake has been done when Ive been asked.

As I said in my first post, I will not be drawn into a slanging match, but if somebody asks a question, I will answer it and I was very discusted with what Jake did. He even said himself he thought we could still speak when he got fired, well, yeh so did I. But himself and Dean ruined that for him when they did what they did.

its-me-sam
31-07-2007, 04:36 AM
WOw it almost killed me but i read it all x]

About the penguin - not genna say anything... lips sealed

About the skin.. - hhgs's skin is the best habbo one ive seen probably try and do something like that without ripping.

L!nK
31-07-2007, 10:24 AM
WOw it almost killed me but i read it all x]

About the penguin - not genna say anything... lips sealed

About the skin.. - hhgs's skin is the best habbo one ive seen probably try and do something like that without ripping.

Snex made that, www.habforum.com

its-me-sam
31-07-2007, 12:18 PM
Doesn't look as good on that site tbh its just the colours kinda go otgether on hhgs i guess...

ChampJames.
31-07-2007, 02:13 PM
We currently have a new skin being made by the one and only joshuar. Im sure it will be great and original and make the forum more welcoming.

User43
31-07-2007, 02:18 PM
We currently have a new skin being made by the one and only joshuar. Im sure it will be great and original and make the forum more welcoming.
Will it be like Habbox's lol?

ChampJames.
31-07-2007, 02:27 PM
probably not, it maybe similar, but im guessing it will be original.

I have not seen the skin yet, but I know it will be of a good quality, like the rest of joshuar's work.

User43
31-07-2007, 02:35 PM
It will be good if he puts time into yes, at ChatHabbo it looked like Habbox's one so yeh? I dunno but I think ti will be good

ChampJames.
31-07-2007, 02:42 PM
It will be good if he puts time into yes, at ChatHabbo it looked like Habbox's one so yeh? I dunno but I think ti will be good

Well, if it is similar to Habbox's one then it would be welcoming... I'm sure. But even it is it similar, it wont be the same, it will be original to HCHabbo and have differences, weather slight, or major.

today
31-07-2007, 03:01 PM
Will it be like Habbox's lol?Hopefully not. :rolleyes:

probably not, it maybe similar, but im guessing it will be original.

I have not seen the skin yet, but I know it will be of a good quality, like the rest of joshuar's work.
Ask to see it? :rolleyes:

ChampJames.
31-07-2007, 03:20 PM
I will wait for the finished product before I see the skin, doesn't bother me. Got more important things to sort out atm.

Matt, by offering me your services, what exactly did you mean?

today
31-07-2007, 03:22 PM
It means what it says "services" I'll help where ever.

joshuar
31-07-2007, 06:05 PM

How did you know what that skin looked like? Only 3 people had access to it, and I know one of them isn't you. Unless you are someone else.

L!nK
31-07-2007, 06:42 PM
In other words Matt wants to take Jakes place on hchabbo

today
31-07-2007, 06:47 PM
In other words Matt wants to take Jakes place on hchabbo
I dont, if you havent noticed i dont work for any fansite and i'll like it to stick that way unless i want to. Jesus "/

GoldenMerc
31-07-2007, 06:59 PM
Il help but i dont want a job,I just want to start it up again ;]

User43
31-07-2007, 07:05 PM
How did you know what that skin looked like? Only 3 people had access to it, and I know one of them isn't you. Unless you are someone else.
me and Jake do talk..

today
31-07-2007, 07:06 PM
Il help but i dont want a job,I just want to start it up again ;]
Exaclty how i feel.

me and Jake do talk..
I dont see why. Jake shouldnt say anything regarding other people's work ect. :rolleyes:

PenguinFluid
31-07-2007, 07:10 PM
I showed loads of people

today
31-07-2007, 07:11 PM
Your a damn right idiot Jake.

You've lost my respect. "/

GoldenMerc
31-07-2007, 07:12 PM
thats how good of a admin you are,The idea is a secret you tell no one,But your a inpaciant little child who finds that hard im guessing?

today
31-07-2007, 07:18 PM
Yup i agree +rep Mister.

See, jake at this rate you'll never get any job on habbox again or any advertisted on Habbox.

L!nK
31-07-2007, 07:19 PM
thats how good of a admin you are,The idea is a secret you tell no one,But your a inpaciant little child who finds that hard im guessing?

Who you talking about?

And since when did anyone have respect for Jake.

today
31-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Who you talking about?

And since when did anyone have respect for Jake.
He's talking about Jake showing anyone Joshuar's style which was a secert for HcHabbo. :)

L!nK
31-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Oh ok i mis-read.

Well people should know Jakes real side, how I felt before Matt, Ross knew the real Jake.

PenguinFluid
31-07-2007, 07:25 PM
NO!
I ment I showed 3 people the skin he made for chathabbo ;\

GoldenMerc
31-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Eh,i never trusted Jake?

User43
31-07-2007, 07:33 PM
This threads getting abit pathetic now? Flamming Jake

L!nK
31-07-2007, 07:34 PM
I properly think the chathabbo owner is just using him to get his forum popular

I would lmao

User43, don't like it? Don't post

We are flaming Jake because he asked for it.

GoldenMerc
31-07-2007, 07:35 PM
hardly popular?

PenguinFluid
I properly think the chathabbo owner is just using him to get his forum popular

I would lmao

User43, don't like it? Don't post

We are flaming Jake because he asked for it.
No I didnt :|
In realife this wouldbe classed as umm Bullying

Swindont
I dont even know "Jake" and i hate him.

PenguinFluid
31-07-2007, 07:37 PM
I dont even know "Jake" and i hate him.
likewise :lol:

today
31-07-2007, 07:44 PM
likewise :lol:
Jake you not funny. "/

GoldenMerc
31-07-2007, 07:44 PM
i can't say i didnt tell you Jake is like aids to a forum,He gets admin,Site dies.
Simple process

Swindont
31-07-2007, 07:45 PM
You hate Jake too then

L!nK
31-07-2007, 07:46 PM
No I didnt :|
In realife this wouldbe classed as umm Bullying

I never said you asked for it but you asked for it how your talking and acting.

In real life this would be classed as, you lieing backstabbing, and being a complete 5 year old.

PenguinFluid
31-07-2007, 07:47 PM
I never said you asked for it but you asked for it how your talking and acting.

In real life this would be classed as, you lieing backstabbing, and being a complete 5 year old.
Until they saw I wasnt a 5yr old

today
31-07-2007, 07:49 PM
Until they saw I wasnt a 5yr old
No but you sure act like one. "/

GoldenMerc
31-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Hes not mature because he hasnt stepped out of his door yet to the fresh air it seems,When i was of school ill you were on constantly i mean like all day from say 8am to around 11pm
How can you stand it every day

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!