PDA

View Full Version : Please read!

e5..
30-07-2007, 03:20 PM
People say I suck up yp Lost_Witness or that I stalk Lost_Witness which in actual fact isn't true! I am often in his room looking for the new furni that will be coming out and he walks into his rooms and sits down. A few mins later a crowd gathers and he talks about new furni/events so I posted the screen shots on HabboxForum and then I get flamed for stalking him and all I wanted to do was bring you all up to date on the latest news! I hope you understand this and take not of it in the future and will stop moaning at me for posting news given to me by Lost_Witness as alot of other people are much more of sucks ups/stalkers than I will ever be! I also get into the rooms when a hotel alert is giving out because I leave my habbo on hotel view and when an alert goes out I quickly load the rooms, but this isn't always the case.

Jordie
30-07-2007, 03:29 PM
u do suck up lol
everytime i see him your behind him brown nosing...

e5..
30-07-2007, 03:37 PM
I don't think you read a single word Jordie...

I'd also like to point out: I don't give 2 whatits what ppl frm da internet thing.

Titch
30-07-2007, 03:39 PM
ok, i say sorry for what i am always saying in threads ect but i only say it cus ur always asking him to do things for u, like sking him to say u quest on alert nd stuff nd it rele anoys us why u think u should get special treatment.

Jordie
30-07-2007, 03:40 PM
I don't think you read a single word Jordie...

I'd also like to point out: I don't give 2 whatits what ppl frm da internet thing.

im telling you what i think...

Pyroka
30-07-2007, 03:55 PM
e5, remember this?

http://www.uploadz.co.uk/662e5.png

Could you please explain what your motive of this message is? I'm giving you one chance to explain yourself via Private message, by tommorow at 5PM. If not, I really will make you think I'm a *****. :)

Boxiel
30-07-2007, 04:05 PM
e5, remember this?

http://www.uploadz.co.uk/662e5.png

Could you please explain what your motive of this message is? I'm giving you one chance to explain yourself via Private message, by tommorow at 5PM. If not, I really will make you think I'm a *****. :)

He just got SERVED..

=gamemaster=
30-07-2007, 04:17 PM
0WNED :-P

Lozzoling
30-07-2007, 04:31 PM
o wow

that was a thrilling read

"e5 the sequel" please

Boxiel
30-07-2007, 04:34 PM
o wow

that was a thrilling read

"e5 the sequel" please

Lol irl..

Eidted by Yoshimitsui (forum Moderator): Please don't pointless post.

e5..
30-07-2007, 04:38 PM
I try to state my case but still I get no where...

Look pyroka that message was sent because you were being what I said in the message. You were there saying aload of bull and it was un called for.

titch or w/e tht thing I said woz just a mess about joke with lost_witness

e5..
30-07-2007, 04:51 PM
oh and this is now closed for posting so you can just read :)

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!