PDA

View Full Version : supers gonna keep going up & up .. ?

technolust!!
30-07-2007, 10:22 PM
loads of rich people have been being banned lately, take 'EF' for example.. he had at least 200t.

tons of people are being banned, do you think supers are just gonna keep going up and up until they break through the roof ? check out EF's rooms.

crans
30-07-2007, 10:34 PM
tons of people getting banned or hacked doesn't matter.

it's habbo, there stupid and are stupid.

supers and ares are *REMOVED* now days they don't even suit the name.

either way they will always go down due to the fact the stupid idiotic staff keeps releasing it.

it always happens if a super eg: dino goes up.

somehow staff will manage to *REMOVED* it up and release it somehow via hacked or comps.

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

HotelUser
31-07-2007, 01:55 AM
I wish I could ban girls from the hotel!

Either that was an attempt at a joke or you're ten :rolleyes:.

As for supers, let them go up it will just make people with super rares more rich, I don't see any harm in that.

technolust!!
01-08-2007, 01:31 PM
with more and more people getting banned there wont be any supers left if it carries on like this.

-:Undertaker:-
01-08-2007, 01:39 PM
They are doing the opposite to going up, they are going down.

Falling visitor numbers means less demand, also supers are given out all the time so no, super aren't going up.

Lozzoling
01-08-2007, 01:56 PM
and new supers are failing to demand large prices

due to sellers/buyers not willing to sell for 20t+

-:Undertaker:-
02-08-2007, 12:11 PM
and new supers are failing to demand large prices

due to sellers/buyers not willing to sell for 20t+

Exactly, even new supers are suffering now, the days of paying 70T for a Dragon are gone.

Last year it seemed pretty certain that Gold Ambers & DJ Decks would hit 10T each, it seemed pretty certain that Purple Ice Cream Machines would hit the 18T mark within a couple of months, it seemed certain that Gold Pillows would hit 18T aswell.

Complete opposite happened.

Lozzoling
02-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Mmm yes.

I really thought Purple Icm would be worth loads.

But all new super owners don't have faith in selling, and rich people are bullying them into crap prices.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!