tully4leanne.
01-08-2007, 05:01 PM
Great find !!!

iNicks
01-08-2007, 05:02 PM
I don't like the pool to be honest?

WiLLCoHeN
01-08-2007, 05:41 PM
The Summer Collection is So Old It Has Ben Around Since Release 13 But They Kept it Secret For now Also There are Coing To Be Habbowood Tiles In a Later Release Like a 1 Square Tile With a Star

Dentafrice,
01-08-2007, 05:52 PM
The Summer Collection is So Old It Has Ben Around Since Release 13 But They Kept it Secret For now Also There are Coing To Be Habbowood Tiles In a Later Release Like a 1 Square Tile With a Star
Old...?

We knew that, and quit abusing your shift key

WiLLCoHeN
02-08-2007, 01:13 AM
No I Wont Quit xD

ihavenofriends
02-08-2007, 01:17 AM
No I Wont Quit xDI'll Love It When You Type A Report And Turn It In Like This

Anyways, pools, for guest rooms?! That's gotta be cool :)

Pitch
02-08-2007, 01:22 AM
are you e5 :rolleyes:

Is it me or is L_W everywhere with everyone and spills the beans on everything

WiLLCoHeN
02-08-2007, 01:28 AM
Its Habbo So Why Sould I Have To Thpe like this? Typing like this isnt hard but why does it matter its habbo.

e5..
02-08-2007, 08:17 AM

What are you on about?

Everyone says I am always with lost_witness but you fail to see that there is 25 - 100 people with him if he is in a room (depending on which one) and then when I am in a room with him I never exactly speak or maybe a little bit but I don't go OMG LOST! OMGZ! LOST I LOVE YOU.. all I did to get eveyone like this was get like 2 or 3 screen shots of him saying new things will be coming which I thought would make your habbo expierence a little bit better... Can't you be grateful for this rather than just having a go at me, as quite frankly it's not fair.

Pitch
02-08-2007, 11:57 AM
What are you on about?

Everyone says I am always with lost_witness but you fail to see that there is 25 - 100 people with him if he is in a room (depending on which one) and then when I am in a room with him I never exactly speak or maybe a little bit but I don't go OMG LOST! OMGZ! LOST I LOVE YOU.. all I did to get eveyone like this was get like 2 or 3 screen shots of him saying new things will be coming which I thought would make your habbo expierence a little bit better... Can't you be grateful for this rather than just having a go at me, as quite frankly it's not fair.

The 25-100 people arent nearly as annoying (and ive not spoken to you on habbo since i was on pitch).. The difference is your always there, the 25-100 people will usually be different. I bet you have said that at least once. No, why would I be greatful, all you want is recognition, recognition, recognition for something that anyone with an ounce of a clicking finger could do. You want respect for following around someone who isnt really important, hes just doing a job as millions of people do a year. Why not got a real idol like a doctor who saves peoples lives.

Black_Apalachi
02-08-2007, 12:09 PM
all I did to get eveyone like this was get like 2 or 3 screen shots of him saying new things will be coming which I thought would make your habbo expierence a little bit better... Can't you be grateful for this rather than just having a go at me, as quite frankly it's not fair.

What about all the news you come up with and all you can say to back it up, is Lost_Witness told me? Oh and it's not fair when you start arguments with anybody about anything :rolleyes:.

If you're going to call me a spammer for doing my Habbox job, then you can wipe away your tears when things are said back to you.

Dentafrice,
02-08-2007, 12:56 PM

Actually Chris consoled me and told me to come and it was open, so us Jenova members just made ourselves down there ;)

What are you on about?

Chris got made the other day at the noobs

Pitch
02-08-2007, 02:28 PM
i was joking btw.. it was meant to offend e5 not you caleb (L)!

Dentafrice,
02-08-2007, 02:31 PM
Ahh okay I was about today... whats gotten into you :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!