PDA

View Full Version : Summer time, cant touch this!

Titch
31-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Lost_Witness
Party on with new Traxpacks!
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album2304/tm_beginners_image1.gif Summer officially begins in Habbo on Wednesday August 1st and it's time for you to start preparing for a huge celebration party! We have opened up the Summer Beach Party navigator floor so that you can submit your own summer party or quickly and easily browse for another Habbo's party!

On Friday August 3rd the party will really heat up as a long lost treasure is released into the catalogue and a huge party in both Public Rooms and your own party rooms will begin! Sun Terrace and Picnic Area will both play host to a summer party between 4:00 and 4:30pm after which Habbo Staff will be browing the Summer Beach Party floor looking for the hottest parties and the best Trax beats! There could even be some summery treats for people seen at the best parties!

Great New Traxpacks

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album238/combo_9_thumb.gifTo get you in the party mood we have introduced four great new Traxpacks of which two are already available in the Traxstore and two, which will come to the Traxstore next week, are available from the Habbo Club Shop. These Traxpacks have never been released before and they are by far the best we have ever heard! Don't believe us? Pop along to the preview rooms below and listen for yourselves! All the preview rooms can be found by searching Lost_Witness on your navigator.

e5..
31-07-2007, 11:05 PM
I know how cool! :D

le harry
01-08-2007, 06:26 AM
Woo new trax! :p

Black_Apalachi
01-08-2007, 08:08 AM
Looking forward to staff giving out summer treats :).

VPSwow
01-08-2007, 08:13 AM
Summers here lets hope the sun decides to make an apearence aswell.

MattyBoy
01-08-2007, 08:22 AM
OFF news: AHHH my friend just fell off his skaterboard when we were racing and cutted open his artery!

On topic: IM DER!

JackBuddy
01-08-2007, 08:33 AM
Summers here lets hope the sun decides to make an apearence aswell.
Apparently its gonna be sunny from the 15th august :P

Shawnstra
01-08-2007, 09:07 AM
Nice find :) I love those new traxpacks :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!