PDA

View Full Version : Who do YOU want to win big brother?

Gangster
01-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Who do you want to win big brother.

Post who you want to win and why.

Also post ANYTHING else about big brother.

CherryGyal
01-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Brian bcuz he's a top class joker!!! And that argument he had with Charley was tuff! " Charley, you're a self-righteous little cawwwwww" Lol, not cow,but cawwwww.

Browney
01-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Was Liam but now Brian.

Boo-
01-08-2007, 02:43 PM
Unsure.. favourites at the moment are the Twinies, Brian and Gerry as long as any of them win I'm happy. Was Channelle but yea she can't win now...

seattlegrace
01-08-2007, 02:51 PM
Brian is a complete fraud, and is doing everything he does for the cameras. Gerry acts more like a girl every day, he's probably more of a girl than the twins. I'd rather have Kara win, the public do it every year - get rid of the real people and the real entertainment to leave the idiotic, fake & dumb people.

Plank
01-08-2007, 02:59 PM
i dont have a favourite to win this year

Scriptermone
01-08-2007, 03:01 PM
I personally want Brian to win, I believe he is a genuine housemate.

Levi
01-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Brian is a complete fraud, and is doing everything he does for the cameras. Gerry acts more like a girl every day, he's probably more of a girl than the twins. Get rid of the real people and the real entertainment to leave the idiotic, fake & dumb people.

I 100% agree with all that, Brian is so unbelievable fake. Like hell hadnt he heard of Romeo and Juliet! Did he not go to school? Gerry is so annoying especially when David visited the house, he could keep his hands of him, and after he had left he had said that David had stolen his heart -.- My god!! And the fact that the public evicted people like Charly and Shabnam. (I know Shabnam was annoying but she was entertaining). Where there is people like, Tracy and Carole who only clean or are like, im Trace, thats me, 'ave it. Why watch that crap?!? I wouldove liked to see Chanelle win it, but now its up to one of the twins but its going to be interesting to see which one leaves first. Oh and also Ziggy, how one minute hes like, oh i cant deal with this sh*t and the next minute hes in the sh*t. ARGHHH! Ok thats my rant over. :)

Tash.
01-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Well it was Chanelle but seen as she went (:() I want Gerry, the twins or Brian to win. Any of those i'll be happy.

Eamonn
01-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Twins (:!
If Gerry wins BB -double cringe-

liquid
01-08-2007, 04:48 PM
liam or brian :)

edible
01-08-2007, 04:59 PM
liam, brian, the twins or gerry :)

Shinigami
03-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Amanda pls

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!