PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] My New Alts

Laura.
11-05-2005, 11:35 PM
These Are Some Of My New Alts That I Made!! I Made Them The Other Night And I Will Be Posting More Soon. So Watch Out. Please Rate Out Of 10 =D (I Did Pink Bird Bath Before Chloe So Dont Say Mine Is The Copy Please.

Edited by AndieJohanny (Forum Moderator)- Thread closed due to present or future altercations.

Dudeitsme
11-05-2005, 11:50 PM
I like the pink bb the best gooooo pink lol
btw 10/10 plus rep

Laura.
11-05-2005, 11:53 PM
Thanks And Pink Does Rule! Lol

converse-girl
12-05-2005, 10:00 AM
I like the double tub but the resy werent that great ! sorry :(

Cheeseboy76
12-05-2005, 02:34 PM
The birdbaths are a bit too bright, they hurt my eyes :'(, the double tub has a few pixel errors in it, the magestic sofa is OK but it looks weird and the throne outing makes no sense :s 7/10 overall

ChloeDust
13-05-2005, 05:58 AM
Omg Laura! You Stole that Pink Bb of me i posted a bright pink bb on habbox about a month ago, and funny how its exactly the same colour as yours! You Stole mine you thief! >:l

Edited by AndieJohanny (Forum Moderator): Please don’t accuse anyone of stealing alterations/images without proof. I've looked up your old thread and her birdbath is shaded differently than yours.

.Amberz.
13-05-2005, 06:01 AM
Omg Laura! You Stole that Pink Bb of me i posted a bright pink bb on habbox about a month ago, and funny how its exactly the same colour as yours! You Stole mine you thief! >:l

:o Could be true, but you need "Proof"

BlueTails
13-05-2005, 06:07 AM
Erm... I Known Laura For A Long Time, So You Prob Stole Somehow...

Edited by AndieJohanny (Forum Moderator): Please don’t accuse anyone of stealing alterations/images without proof.

ChloeDust
13-05-2005, 06:39 AM
I probs stole? I have never even heard of LAURA! >;l lol

Edit: For proof search my name for my threads click the pink bb first alt thread! Its there plus read the date i posted it, nearly a month ago, she posted hers yesterday.

Edited by AndieJohanny (Forum Moderator): Please don’t accuse anyone of stealing alterations/images without proof. I've looked up your old thread and her birdbath is shaded differently than yours and it's a different shade of pink as well.

scottish
13-05-2005, 06:42 AM
I Beleive Laura Stole She Stole Anoter Alt The Holodog Someone Posted Ages Ago.

Edited by AndieJohanny (Forum Moderator): Please don’t accuse anyone of stealing alterations/images without proof.

Laura.
13-05-2005, 07:22 AM
Grr I Never New About The Holodog . The Pink Bb I Have Had On My Pc Since January And I Posted This On Here Because I Am Trying To Become A Pixel Artist

:Woof
13-05-2005, 11:32 AM
dont belive you
plus the holo dog/cat are not urs :l
steal = - rep

ChloeDust
13-05-2005, 02:31 PM
You are a complete lier, there are about 3 of us saying you are stealing alts so dont lie! I did that pink bb ages ago, way before you, you are just saying you did it in January as a cover-up, because its funny how its exactly the same shade of pink as mine isnt it? Exactly the same shade, and you only posted this thread yesterday when i posted mine ages ago, i have lots of witness's too thank you..very much! :evil: Im bad repping you for Theft!

Edited by AndieJohanny (Forum Moderator): Please don’t accuse anyone of stealing alterations/images without proof. It's not exactly the same shade, not to mention it's shaded differently in different places.

Laura.
13-05-2005, 02:38 PM
The Cat I Deffo Made My Self. And Also I DID NOT Know About The Holodog. And The Pink Bb I Have Had For Ages!!! Chloe Face. And I am Bad Reping Yoo Because Yoo Stole It

ChloeDust
13-05-2005, 02:41 PM
How DARE you accuse me of stealing my pink BB you cow grrr I did that bb ages ago, i have lots and lots of witness's too thanks like Lauralol knew i did that pink bb waayyy before you, you are silly and use cover-ups because your stealing peoples alts including mine and im reporting your thread.

Edited by AndieJohanny (Forum Moderator): Please don’t be rude.

Dirgeofcerberus
13-05-2005, 02:50 PM
Hmm, I just did a little research.
First of all Laura, you have posted this thread twice.
Second of all, Laura stole the pink birdbath off of Chloe as Chloe posted her pink birdbath on the 2nd of May and Laura only posted hers yesterday.
Search both of their names on advanced search, look at the post dates, Chloe poster hers first so Laura is the thief.

Edited by AndieJohanny (Forum Moderator): Please don’t accuse anyone of stealing alterations/images without proof. It doesn't matter who posted the first thread if the alterations are not the same, and they're not.

Laura.
13-05-2005, 02:53 PM
Ok. I Hate To Break It To Yoo But My old Account That I Used To Have On This I Posted The Pink Bird Bath So She Has Copied Me.

ChloeDust
13-05-2005, 02:53 PM
Thankyou, someone who also knows the truth. Im giving you rep =] (To Enzi)

Edit: Funny how you can only have 1 account at a time, yet again, more cover-ups made by laura :)

Laura.
13-05-2005, 02:57 PM
But I Forgot The Pass. I Got A New Pc, Bruva Deleted My Email As It Had A lot Of Spam. So I Had To Make Up A New Account!!!

Dirgeofcerberus
13-05-2005, 02:57 PM
Ok Laura, if you think your telling the truth, what was your old account name then?
Btw you can only have 1 account at a time like Chloe said, and also thanks for the rep. :D

Laura.
13-05-2005, 03:00 PM
Read Above For Second Bit And The Name Included iminluv It t Becasue That Was My Old Habo Account

Dirgeofcerberus
13-05-2005, 03:02 PM
If your old Habbox name was iminluv, your lying.
I searched for it and there is nothing there, more cover-ups.

ChloeDust
13-05-2005, 03:03 PM
But I Forgot The Pass. I Got A New Pc, Bruva Deleted My Email As It Had A lot Of Spam. So I Had To Make Up A New Account!!!

Thats probably the biggest load of codswallap i have ever heard! You are truly doing my head in now, plz get rid of the 'Copy of my pink bb' on your thread. Your mainly doing my head in because you keep making up cover-up stories that you lost the pw or got a new computer, or w/e and you wont admit the truth because me and you and other people know you are all lieing out your bum hole.. -.-!

Edit: iminluv, funny how there is no such thing or no such threads posted by this so called 'fake account' iminluv! >:l

Edited by AndieJohanny (Forum Moderator): Please don’t be rude.

Laura.
13-05-2005, 03:19 PM
omg i sadi it included iminluv in it but it wasnt that.

Ziabotsu
13-05-2005, 03:27 PM
Lots of errors on the tub and majestic sofa. The throne outlet is boring and easy and I dont like the other ones.

ChloeDust
13-05-2005, 03:30 PM
W/e laura, everything you are saying is a lie! -.-'

:paschendale:
13-05-2005, 03:33 PM
birdbaths - okay, i like the blue but the yellow is too bright
double tub - align the pixels so you get a straight line - has been done many times before
majestic sofa- simple cut and paste
thrones - more of a screenie then an alt

5/10

Yayse
13-05-2005, 03:37 PM
i searched for chloes thread so u can compare baths. but i'm unsure if laura's alt has different coloured water or not... is this just my eyes? anyway, here u go

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=35528&highlight=pink

ChloeDust
13-05-2005, 04:21 PM
Nope, the water is the same colour =]

scottish
13-05-2005, 04:27 PM
Laura you stole it face Facts.

CalmWaters
13-05-2005, 04:37 PM
Im not trying to make you cry or anything I'm just posting some constructive critism!!!
The bird baths totally rule but on the double tub and on the double majestic the joining lines could be straightened up a bit more. Also when you're designing your alts you need to have more imagination instead of just joining things together and changing things different colours.
I hope I'm not being too mean!

ChloeDust
13-05-2005, 05:22 PM
Erm she stole my pink bb, just thought you ought to know...

CalmWaters
14-05-2005, 09:01 AM
Erm she stole my pink bb, just thought you ought to know...
Sorry x-Chloe-x I don't know these things I mean look at my rank I'm a newbie!!!
LOL!

ChloeDust
14-05-2005, 12:09 PM
=P tis oki :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!