PDA

View Full Version : Yet another STEALTH TAX from Labour..

-:Undertaker:-
01-08-2007, 06:43 PM
Home Information Packages have been introduced for detached 4 bedroomed houses, these are compulsory and cost between £400 - £700

Labour for the working class?, boy they fooled all you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6923964.stm

GommeInc
01-08-2007, 07:33 PM
What do these packs actually do? What are they for? I've heard of them, but I know nothing of what they are meant to do. They seem pretty pointless...

Aflux
01-08-2007, 08:53 PM
What do these packs actually do? What are they for? I've heard of them, but I know nothing of what they are meant to do. They seem pretty pointless...
Tell you about the house.

GommeInc
01-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Why on earth would you need that?! If you need to know about the circuits, look at the box and make a page for the info. If you want to know about the plumbing, look up the information you are given.

-:Undertaker:-
02-08-2007, 05:24 PM
Why on earth would you need that?! If you need to know about the circuits, look at the box and make a page for the info. If you want to know about the plumbing, look up the information you are given.

It's pointless really.

That means when you buy/sell a house you have to pay for updates to sell it, buy this pointless book (£700), pay a surveyor then there's VAT and solictors fee's.

Tax after tax after tax.

Browney
02-08-2007, 05:35 PM
I couldda sworn I heard they would be like £70. Ah well.

I just read the article and it's all about the polution stuff. Carbon emmisions and all that. Can't decide if that makes the cost better or worse. :P

Virgin Mary
02-08-2007, 11:07 PM
When does government get abolished?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!