right for some really weird reason ever so often my whisper copys its self

so i say 'Hello'

and below it apears 'Hello'

its like im flooding but ive never used any flood tools

it gets really annoying some times.

does it happen to any one else?

Kalk
02-08-2007, 05:43 PM
This is only happening because you are not clicking anybody/clicking yourself while whispering. Click on a person next to you for them to hear you ;)

=gamemaster=
02-08-2007, 06:31 PM
LMAO :P -.- Its like a warning to tell u..

Etusivu
02-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Why are you whispering to yourself? Are you that lonely? Think of it this way: the first time you see the message, that's YOU sending it to the server (you can always see the message you send to the server). The second message that appears is the server sending it to YOU (the person who is being whispered to). Click on a Habbo up to two floor-tiles away from you to whisper to them :]

Bonxy
10-08-2007, 11:29 PM
its cos you whisper to yourself. Looks wierd like!

tully4leanne.
11-08-2007, 08:56 PM
lol im not lonly but if im in my m8's shop i whisper if he should do the deal or not

Jack.
11-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Why are you whispering to yourself? Are you that lonely? Think of it this way: the first time you see the message, that's YOU sending it to the server (you can always see the message you send to the server). The second message that appears is the server sending it to YOU (the person who is being whispered to). Click on a Habbo up to two floor-tiles away from you to whisper to them :]

Ah yeah, that's why it does it. I've always wondered why and now I know. Ty. :P

CrazyColaist
15-08-2007, 08:47 PM
strange..

DarkPharoh
17-08-2007, 07:01 PM
I had a talking thing too. I walked into my room and before I even typed anything I magically said something about sunsets...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!