PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo X's

Dentafrice,
02-08-2007, 03:48 PM
It makes me mad, that X's get room over-ride and priority access to events because they stand in the welcome lounge a couple of minutes a day.

Now some X's are very nice people, but today in L_W's footy thing the entrance room reached 33/25.

All X's..

They shouldn't even get override for guest rooms...

MattyBoy
02-08-2007, 05:07 PM
[:Kieron]

beau03
02-08-2007, 05:09 PM
Ok, Don't complain, really.
We want a chance in too. It's not choice to use it or not. We want to get in too. So we can't get in just cause we got room override?

You guys can keept rying to get in. We can't! It just goes straight in

don't complain
not our fault
i would turn mine off if i could tbh

Shawnstra
03-08-2007, 10:33 AM
Its like a reward for X's I think. Also if they need to show Habbos around they might need to override the limit. They should not take advantage of this imo, like go to every event.

Pyroka
03-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Doomsboy, you do know they still have the HC clothes feature? O_o

tully4leanne.
03-08-2007, 10:54 AM
I must say their is this one X that isnt nice some new person said .... how do i play SnowStorm .. he said 'Ask another X im busy on mesen (MSN)

i will try to find the bit of paper with his name on it ...

le harry
03-08-2007, 11:36 AM
Some X's are slack and I hope they get debadged ;l Not mentioning any names..

-paul.
03-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Hc's override normals in the public and noone moans about that! X's are just doing there job

lAdmire
03-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Ok, Don't complain, really.
We want a chance in too. It's not choice to use it or not. We want to get in too. So we can't get in just cause we got room override?

You guys can keept rying to get in. We can't! It just goes straight in

don't complain
not our fault
i would turn mine off if i could tbh

Within three seconds after an announcement is made that there will be something going on in a Habbo Hotel management's room it's full. I've tried to keep going in & it doesn't work. You get the 'room full' thing going across your screen. Unless you already have the room owner's name in the search engine then it's impossible for you to get in. & even if you have the name in search, you might not get in. By you guys taking up all this space, we don't get a chance to enjoy these events. Seriously. It's IMPOSSIBLE to get in. Maybe this is something we should take up with Habbo instead of wasting our time posting on Habbox when nothing is going to change.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!