PDA

View Full Version : Object and Screenie of the Game

beau03
02-08-2007, 03:49 PM
The Habbo Football Stadium owned by Lost_Witness was ran at 4pm.

To win the penalty shot, you had sit on the WHITE plasto chair before the other team!

For some reason, he allowed trading. So you got traded when you played! That was annoying.

During the event nilsn & Pohjola showed up cheering for the white team!

Here is a screenie:
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3303/screeniewb8.png

At the moment, we are in the middle of the whole thing. Ill post more when I find out more :P

Astrayed
02-08-2007, 03:58 PM
Quite good if only he lets us back in the que :@

beau03
02-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Quite good if only he lets us back in the que :@

He blocked the lines to getting into play inside the Football Stadium anyways

[Oli]
02-08-2007, 04:03 PM
nice monoliths :p

Falcon
02-08-2007, 04:21 PM
looks like last years world cup room

Judge Judy
02-08-2007, 04:42 PM
looks like last years world cup room

It is from last years world cup..

PlEROs
02-08-2007, 04:43 PM
IM THE ONE WITH THE YELLOW BUILDERS HAT ON :)) i was team leader and we played in da final n we lost over traders aka e5

beau03
02-08-2007, 04:44 PM
It is from last years world cup..

really? :o
lol

Falcon
02-08-2007, 05:36 PM
Ye, there was a whole section on nav with all different countries

JackBuddy
02-08-2007, 05:54 PM
It's a shame loads of x's and VIP's turned up ruining it for everyone, within seconds the room was 32/25

PaulMacC
02-08-2007, 05:55 PM
I think the X's should have their room over-ride taken away

Immenseman
02-08-2007, 05:57 PM
They were reloading to let other people in anyway. I got into the final which was a draw so it went to sudden death and we lost 3-2. :P Quite good fun though.

iNicks
02-08-2007, 05:59 PM
was there, didn't play though.

JackBuddy
02-08-2007, 06:26 PM
They were reloading to let other people in anyway. I got into the final which was a draw so it went to sudden death and we lost 3-2. :P Quite good fun though.
No they didn't... x's don't even need the override, the welcome lounge only takes about a minute to enter anyway.

beau03
02-08-2007, 09:47 PM
As I said in another thread,

Ok, Don't complain, really.
We want a chance in too. It's not choice to use it or not. We want to get in too. So we can't get in just cause we got room override?

You guys can keept trying to get in. We can't! we just go straight in.

don't complain
not our fault
i would turn mine off if i could tbh

It's not our fault! You guys are saying - just cause we got roomoverride, this means we have to miss every event because we got it?

You guys can try, try and try. We can't.

Frisky
02-08-2007, 11:19 PM
+Rep for adding screenie, most people dont bother :)

seattlegrace
02-08-2007, 11:26 PM

It's not our fault! You guys are saying - just cause we got roomoverride, this means we have to miss every event because we got it?

I fail to see how that helps your cause? It's not your problem, it's the people who don't have the over-ride. X's should only have room over-rides in the Public rooms, as that was the purpose of their existance; to monitor them. You could atleast wait until the room was full, to over-ride it. So yes, it is your fault - as you don't HAVE to get in, you just can and want to. Alot of others don't have that privilege.

With e5 in the room, anything is corrupt.

Pretendant
02-08-2007, 11:29 PM
Oh I missed the football match. =[ Wanted to go too.
I see that theres only two girls there. O.O
More girls should like football, its a fun game.

Thanks for the screenie too :]

beau03
03-08-2007, 01:55 AM
I fail to see how that helps your cause? It's not your problem, it's the people who don't have the over-ride. X's should only have room over-rides in the Public rooms, as that was the purpose of their existance; to monitor them. You could atleast wait until the room was full, to over-ride it. So yes, it is your fault - as you don't HAVE to get in, you just can and want to. Alot of others don't have that privilege.

With e5 in the room, anything is corrupt.

Then that means we might of not gotten to play, and anyways - the room was full within seconds.

Thrived
03-08-2007, 02:26 AM
Oh I missed the football match. =[ Wanted to go too.
I see that theres only two girls there. O.O
More girls should like football, its a fun game.

Thanks for the screenie too :]

i was down there!
semi-finals and then we lost - boohoo :(
Anyway, it was a really good event - straightforward and fun so yea, i hope they do it again ^_^:D

PlEROs
03-08-2007, 07:38 AM

jake traded me so i couldn't score.. scamma ;]]]

JackBuddy
03-08-2007, 08:06 AM

Well some people, tilet being one of them attent every events it's so annoying and frustrating when the room reaches 32/25 in seconds...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!