PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Orange Pods

03-08-2007, 04:36 AM
Hey, There is a guy going around trying to sell his orange pod claiming that it's gold. I'm sure theres more than just one person doing it too. I almost gave him my para set for it. xD. So if you plan on purchasing a gold pod anytime make sure they show it to you in there room first. That's what I did.

bo$$
03-08-2007, 05:14 AM
Hey, There is a guy going around trying to sell his orange pod claiming that it's gold. I'm sure theres more than just one person doing it too. I almost gave him my para set for it. xD. So if you plan on purchasing a gold pod anytime make sure they show it to you in there room first. That's what I did.

Even if they show it in there room.. They can still put an orange one in a trade box. Just put your cursor over the furni in the trade and it should say "Gold Pod" or "Orange Pod" or w/e.. Shouldn't it?
Nice looking out tho.

Verrou
03-08-2007, 05:44 AM
Well it can't be Fake Trading, because that's patched. Might've kept it from when you were able to script them? Like Camo pods

03-08-2007, 06:02 AM
All pod chairs say something like Plastic Pod Chair or something in a trade. Sulake should change that to avoid scamming. :l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!