PDA

View Full Version : Funky Friday - Win a WHITE MONOLITH.

Hurts
03-08-2007, 09:30 AM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/funky_friday

The creator hasn't been online since 2006, anyways...........

Thanks to dolphinfriend for this weeks Funky Friday!
It's coming home...

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album104/trophy_12.gifEarlier this week, a reunition of Habbo Football arrived and sent Habbos into turmoil! It first kicked off in 2006 when we were given the opportunity to score the perfect goal and win some prizes, as well as having a footballers wives shopping spree game! Oh, the joys of getting your hands on some new shoes! But, this year, it has came back with a vengance, and it's about to get bigger! It was first re-introduced to us by Jamie Johnson giving away 12 free copies of his book 'The Kick Off' with his autograph on it! It's the football book everyone's talking about - Or so I've heard! It's full of lightening paced action and drama from Dan Freedman, who spend the last world Cup with the England team! Critics said "You'll read this and want to get out there and play" - Steven Gerraed, "True to the game... Dan knows his football!" Owen Hargreaves. Jamie's heart seemed to be beating all through his body, everything depended on him, he had to score... Jamie Johnson is desperate to become his school's star football player (and in his dreams, a top professional too). He's got so much to prove, and not just on the pitch - so why aren't his mum, teachers and best mate on his side? The pressure's on - Has Jamie got what it takes?

Throughout the coming weeks, Lost_Witness will be holding penalty shoot-outs in his very own Football stadium! Will you cheerlead to your favourite team? Will you form your own team and take on another? Most importantly, have you got it in you to score the perfect goal!? I'm sure lots more suprises wait around the corner, but who knows what Habbo have up their sleeves. (That's if they're allowed to wear sleeves on the football pitch, tsk! Helkat, tsk!)

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1086/eng_football_guest.gifAs we all know, our hotel manager Lost_Witness loves his football, he would sit infront of his Habbo TV watching it and drinking bubble juice all evening without even giving a blink because he'd be afraid to miss something! And, our assistant hotel manager, the lovely Helkat, loves shopping, she'd also quite happily browse shops all day, looking in windows, not passing a single one without giving a second glance. So this week we're giving you the chance to make them jealous! Oh yes! It's the sport of football, after all, isn't it?

One habbo will win themselves:

1 White Monolith for the perfect goal!
1 Widescreen TV to watch the footie on!
1 Football Lamp to brighten up your room!

Isn't that the greatest prize? All you have to do to win is answer this simple question!

Which of these is not a famous football player?

1. George Best
2. Alan Frederico
3. David Beckham

*edits title*

Jordie
03-08-2007, 09:31 AM
kl are they going to stay a super?
might have to enter this one:)

Hurts
03-08-2007, 09:32 AM
kl are they going to stay a super?
might have to enter this one:)

Ain't gotta clue lolol:P

Pyroka
03-08-2007, 09:32 AM
Dolphinfriend sounds very familiar... I just don't know where from though!

AH-HAH! I remember where I heard Dolphinfriend from! It was Blissa's clone, she mentioned it to me when trying to bribe her way into JENOVA. Whoopsie Daisy! xD

Shawnstra
03-08-2007, 09:53 AM
Probably a clone who did not log into the client window but sent in a FF. Nice prize anyway, until Habbo releases it. :eusa_whis

Pyroka
03-08-2007, 09:54 AM
Brap, DolphinFriend creation date: Habbo birthday: 17-Jan-2005 ;) Says alot imo, a lot lot.

Astrayed
03-08-2007, 10:03 AM
I swear they had that last year and just tweaked it around abit.

le harry
03-08-2007, 10:04 AM

AH-HAH! I remember where I heard Dolphinfriend from! It was Blissa's clone, she mentioned it to me when trying to bribe her way into JENOVA. Whoopsie Daisy! xD

Figures. :rolleyes:

e5..
03-08-2007, 10:09 AM
One question they just dug up I suppose lol

le harry
03-08-2007, 10:10 AM
I'm waiting for e5 to post a screenie with him and LW in the room and LW confirming that it's really coming out.

Blissa
03-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Don't take it to heart guys. lol. I'll probably be hacked a week after I get it anyway.

le harry
03-08-2007, 10:13 AM
Don't take it to heart guys. lol. I'll probably be hacked a week after I get it anyway.

I wouldn't be suprised ;)

Blissa
03-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Lol Aight, neither would I to be honest. I'm seen as an 'easy target' by these somewhat '1337' hackers on the hotel. I'll just have to up the anti on my PC security, which is suprisingly hard to do considering the people who made my PC don't even exist anymore!

le harry
03-08-2007, 10:17 AM
Lol Aight, neither would I to be honest. I'm seen as an 'easy target' by these somewhat '1337' hackers on the hotel. I'll just have to up the anti on my PC security, which is suprisingly hard to do considering the people who made my PC don't even exist anymore!

You've got a computer and the company who made it disbanded? Oh dear :P

Blissa
03-08-2007, 10:25 AM
Haha I know! It's ridiculous. If my PC goes crazy, there's nobody to call. *Sob*

le harry
03-08-2007, 10:27 AM
There there.

http://www.habboxforum.com/images/statusicon/forum_new.gifTechnical Problems (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
Including Hardware and Software.

:D

Cheeky005
03-08-2007, 10:29 AM
there good funky fridays recently :) hope they stay like it

Blissa
03-08-2007, 10:30 AM
Lol! Yay! I'm free from the horrors of the disturbing thought of my PC breaking!

Pyroka
03-08-2007, 10:32 AM
LOL Naomi, what's your PC make then? :S

Blissa
03-08-2007, 10:46 AM
Lol, I can't believe I'm posting this on a forum for everyone to see,
I'll never live down the embarassment! But the people who made my PC are TIME.

The Professor
03-08-2007, 10:47 AM

I think i knew her from the days when I had a games room :S If im not wrong, she tried to copy my game and failed miserably :P

-:Undertaker:-
03-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Yey yet another super, fingers crossed that it'll STAY super :)

dbgtz
03-08-2007, 12:29 PM
I bet its like the moon patch.

mangle
03-08-2007, 12:31 PM
Psht!
Well , they should keep this a super imo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!