PDA

View Full Version : **Needed kidnapper suspects** READ BELOW!

!!!Liam!!!
12-05-2005, 04:34 PM
Ok, I am creating a new quest I am hoping for it to be an official habbo event (Im going to have a word with callie soon) Basicly !!!liam!!! has been kidnapped, you start in one room and you go through a series of rooms looking for clues, the clues divert you to other rooms including the 7 kidnapper suspects rooms, the 7 suspects need to basicly live the part so for example you would need to change your mission to Not guilty! and you would need to make a few extra rooms. If you have any questions about the JOB not the quest please feel free to post them here. I will not answer any questions about the quest you will just have to wait and see!. The quest is far from finished but I will let you all know a few days before the opening :)
There will be a lot of prizes given out so it is worth a go!

NB how do you spell kidnapper? Is it kidnaper or kidnapper REP to the correct answer :)

the wombats
12-05-2005, 04:36 PM
i might be able to although me not rich enough for a few rooms, and its kidnapper

!!!Liam!!!
12-05-2005, 05:00 PM
Ok I will let you know btw I also need some creators! and some thinkers plus some testers. post below :)

Bradd-Aaron
12-05-2005, 05:04 PM
Me me me me me me HehhaI know the closing event can be the trial! :p Id love to

Its Kidnapper

!!!Liam!!!
12-05-2005, 05:18 PM
=) *is going to be kidnapped* :'(

Briarleaf
12-05-2005, 06:53 PM
I was planning this months ago! Sure i'll participate in killing !!!liam!!! :D erm i mean kidnapping. :eusa_whis

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!