PDA

View Full Version : PETITION: Perm bans.

Stoj
03-08-2007, 05:59 PM
Kk this is probably in the wrong section however i just want to make the point that i think habbo staff are very unfair, They seem to unban all the so called ' popular internet people ' like skaterchu but leave all the ' normal habbos ' banned for doing the same thing as the popular people. I think this is a form of discrimination and i think it needs to be dealt with sincerly.

And another thing is, the amount of emails that go to habbo staff and never get replied to, i think this is a disgrace on there part and it needs to be changed accordingly considering we are the people keeping them in there jobs.

If they cant do this then surely they should employ more staff? or on the help tool dont make a promise to reply within 48 hours.

Im hoping you will agree with my petition cause i think the discrimination has gone to far, and i also have 3 sponsors waiting if this petition gets anywere which im hoping could lead to sueing habbo on the discrimination act.

Thread moved to 'Habbo In General' by Yoshimitsui (Forum Moderator): Please post in the correct section in future.

mlp16
03-08-2007, 06:01 PM
ok then.. Good luck..

but i was permed and i got it removed and i am not popular

so what your saying is wrong in a way but go for it

=gamemaster=
03-08-2007, 06:03 PM
Habbo HAVE TO REPLY TO EMAILS WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS, OR IT IS AGAINST THE LAW...

Technologic
03-08-2007, 06:06 PM
All i can say is LOL AT THIS.

It's never goign to work xoxoxox <3

Naruto!
03-08-2007, 06:12 PM
Good luck xoxo

Laura<3
03-08-2007, 06:17 PM
LOL
it aint gonna work
but say it did you sue habbo they become bankrupt
goodbye habbo
no one would be particuarly happy about that would they?

Toxic-Times
03-08-2007, 07:08 PM
I agree with this habbo staff are bad and only unban POP people. i was Permed for saying homosexual which is the correct term to use..didnt say it in a nasty was as i am gay.. but they permed be for no reason on my old account and they need to pull there socks up and be kinda to all habbos

jesus
03-08-2007, 07:11 PM
I had to resort to phoning up to get 'un-permed'.

Pyroka
03-08-2007, 07:22 PM
LOL I just email them to get unpermed? Just be patient and they'll unban you.

jesus
03-08-2007, 07:39 PM
LOL I just email them to get unpermed? Just be patient and they'll unban you.Depends what you've done.

beau03
03-08-2007, 07:54 PM
Skaterchu was only 2 hour banned. That was a rumour.

Sorry, but im not signing as this isn't right :)

User43
03-08-2007, 08:18 PM
LOL I just email them to get unpermed? Just be patient and they'll unban you.
Exactly! They've unbanned me today on my 03 account!

HOSKO02
03-08-2007, 09:41 PM
I was permed once, it takes a parent to unperm ;]

luke-p
03-08-2007, 09:46 PM
im hoping could lead to sueing habbo on the discrimination act.

Does it say anywere in the discrimination act, that all e-popular people must be treated the same as e-normz?

No chance you will get them sued over something like that.

PlEROs
03-08-2007, 10:24 PM
I Agree this this yeah, I got banned for putting something that isn't sulake related on a un-sulake related forum... and i got permed for saying " I Buy HC Accounts " By the way HC mean't HugoClub (Some RP Game back in the day)And i got perm on Cruiserz for saying "I meet up with you in manchester" My mum calls up saying he didin't meet up with anyone, n they didn't unban...

seattlegrace
03-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Yes, because about 50 people signing a petition will make a difference, out of the millions of players! Well done for your magnificent logic. Also, last time I checked you couldn't sue Habbo for anything like that. If you have done something that evades their terms & conditions / rules, you're going to get banned.

Also @ Pleros, you said it so you have to pay the price. They'll hardly take your mums word for it as it seems bias, get over it.

PlEROs
03-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Yes, because about 50 people signing a petition will make a difference, out of the millions of players! Well done for your magnificent logic. Also, last time I checked you couldn't sue Habbo for anything like that. If you have done something that evades their terms & conditions / rules, you're going to get banned.

Also @ Pleros, you said it so you have to pay the price. They'll hardly take your mums word for it as it seems bias, get over it.

No, it's not fair... i didin't mean i buy habbo accounts though

Shawnstra
03-08-2007, 11:26 PM
I do feel that popular Habbos get unbanned as they have lots of friends. Maybe their friends will quit if the get perm banned.

ITSMEPRANK
29-10-2007, 12:22 AM
I do feel that popular Habbos get unbanned as they have lots of friends. Maybe their friends will quit if the get perm banned.

Stop whining, If you care then try and get popular and suck up to 0rca so she unbanns you quicker

dannyisnotamazing
29-10-2007, 12:25 AM
No, it's not fair... i didin't mean i buy habbo accounts though
No links even come up on google about 'Huguclub' - i'm sure something would of come up about it if it was a game.

Immenseman
29-10-2007, 12:25 AM
Lol, if been unpermed 3 times and i'm not 'popular' on habbo. I don't think this happens at all really, I don't think staff care who the person is when they unperm. If the ban wasn't fair and was one of the many mistake the useless mods make then staff will unban it, regardless of who you are.

le harry
29-10-2007, 05:56 AM
I had to resort to phoning up to get 'un-permed'.

did ya get unpermed jamie

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!