PDA

View Full Version : ADD

:alexxTURNER
03-08-2007, 08:35 PM
Right, i'm starting to believe I have ADD, I have all the symptoms and stuff but when I say to my mum, i think I have add she just laughs at me
and tells me to stop being silly. So, what do I do? She also thinks i'm the
perfect pupil at school so that makes her not believe I have it either because kids with add can't concentrate and other things.
So does anybody have any tips on what to do?

Breakfloor
03-08-2007, 08:37 PM
yeh, i have quite a few problems like that and tell my mum and nan to take me somewhere to get tested and theyre like "you wont have that your too young" and theyre like problems you get as a child. so ??

i really cant help, i think you might have to wait untill you see your doctor next and bring it up.

:alexxTURNER
03-08-2007, 08:42 PM
I don't see my doctor, i'm hardly ever ill. If i am it's only with a 24 hour
bug and I don't really see the doctor for that.

LeftForDead
03-08-2007, 10:06 PM
You will be a weggie soon!:p
But if ur worried goto your doctor, your mum doesnt need to know if you dont want her to.

Pretendant
03-08-2007, 10:11 PM
Tell your mum youre really worried.
Go to the doctor :]

Jackk
03-08-2007, 10:17 PM
go to the doctor on your own?

dirrty
03-08-2007, 10:22 PM
go to your doctor and if he thinks you do have add then he would refer you to someone.

lAdmire
03-08-2007, 11:54 PM
Well, tell your mom if you truly believe I'm not then you will have no problem with me getting tested to see if I do. If she says yes, & you prove to her you are ADD, then don't rub it in her face. If she says no, just be like if you think I don't have it then you would have no problem with taking me to get tested.

Recursion
05-08-2007, 09:29 AM
Sorry but whats an ADD? :redface_b

Jazza
07-08-2007, 07:20 AM
Sorry but whats an ADD? :redface_b

Attention Deficit Disorder.

Go to your local GP, there are some simple tests to confirm the condition. If you are doing well at school it is very unlikely that you have it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!