PDA

View Full Version : who'd want to be a Leeds United fan..

Smiddy
03-08-2007, 08:48 PM
15 Point deduction for the beginning of the season.. See you in League 2 next season!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12040_2639663,00.html

Guttttteeeedddd :8

Aflux
03-08-2007, 08:58 PM
They'd be in League 2 even if they had a 30point handicap...

Soka
03-08-2007, 09:01 PM
im a leeds fan, *** i didn't know about this i thought they cleared out and went into administration at end of last season therefore not getting deduction
this season

OMG IM GUTTED

Aflux
03-08-2007, 09:02 PM
im a leeds fan, *** i didn't know about this i thought they cleared out and went into administration at end of last season therefore not getting deduction
this season

OMG IM GUTTED
They cheated the Football League so it's only right...

Soka
03-08-2007, 09:04 PM
They cheated the Football League so it's only right...

there wasn't a rule saying they weren't allowed to do it, it was clever play by ken bates tbh, god who wud have believed that leeds were in semis of champions league in 01:rolleyes:

Aflux
03-08-2007, 09:07 PM
there wasn't a rule saying they weren't allowed to do it, it was clever play by ken bates tbh, god who wud have believed that leeds were in semis of champions league in 01:rolleyes:
He sold it to himself, that's not clever - that's devious and wrong.

CJW93
04-08-2007, 12:31 AM
Cheaters never prosper
Essesicaly if your from Leeds

Jordie
04-08-2007, 09:35 AM
i dont like them but i feel really sorry for them especially the fans who have already braught their season tickets for next season its the clubs fault and the fans have to suffer aswell:@

piddle2k6
04-08-2007, 10:06 AM
Everyone knows that being a bournemouth fan (Like smiddy i believe :S) I just HATE leeds so theres one thing to say..... OWN3D!

But yer i do take jordies point of the fans have to suffer

Paulio
04-08-2007, 10:09 AM
it just gets worse and worse lol.

Grainger@CUFC
04-08-2007, 10:54 AM
And only 15 first team players at the moment. Not allowed to sign anyone. Looks like Dennis Wise and Gus Poyet might have to pull on the boots again ;)

piddle2k6
04-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Haha that would be funny :P

Smiddy
04-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Everyone knows that being a bournemouth fan (Like smiddy i believe :S) I just HATE leeds so theres one thing to say..... OWN3D!

But yer i do take jordies point of the fans have to suffer
Hahahaha, I think I know why ;) Last time Leeds came down they trashed Bournemouth didn't they? :P

danny-dyer
04-08-2007, 08:35 PM
get in there. :)

liquid
05-08-2007, 08:39 AM
..and i thought it was a hard time supporting luton!

Geraint
05-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Leeds should have a 25 point deduction really

They went into adminstration at the end of last season because they knew they were going to be relegated

Jordie
05-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Leeds should have a 25 point deduction really

They went into adminstration at the end of last season because they knew they were going to be relegated

they got deducted 10 points at the end of last season
that made them finish bottom otherwise we would have finished bottom:P

Soka
05-08-2007, 04:32 PM
they got deducted 10 points at the end of last season
that made them finish bottom otherwise we would have finished bottom:P

yeah you should be thanking us jordie :) btw im not actually from leeds, so you cant call me a yorkie or anything

its so unfair on the fans who have bought tickets like somebody said it wil be a miracle if we stay up :(@

Jordie
05-08-2007, 04:33 PM
yeah you should be thanking us jordie :) btw im not actually from leeds, so you cant call me a yorkie or anything

its so unfair on the fans who have bought tickets like somebody said it wil be a miracle if we stay up :(@

you'll stay up but your gonna have to work really hard
leeds are good enough to get out of this situation with some of the players they still have and it didnt really matter we still got relegated bottom or not:P

Charles
05-08-2007, 04:36 PM
I'm a Leeds fan, and feel that the deduction will make the players work harder. Just because we've dropped down another league doesn't mean it's an easy ride.

piddle2k6
05-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Yep ^^ They trashed the town in 1990 when they won promotion... Yer i think they could do a rotherham (who were a decent side until xmas last year) they had 10 points deducted and at xmas they could have been without the ten point deduction pushin for play-offfs in the end they got relegated... Id laugh so much if leeds did the same :P

Foxes
09-08-2007, 01:44 PM
I hate Leeds United Football Club i allways have done but they punishment they have been handed by the Football League is harsh. I dont think the teams in League One should of had a vote in the voting system that decided if the 15pts deduction would stand or not. Leeds did lose the vote 56 out 70 people decided to agree with the ban.

Jordie
09-08-2007, 01:47 PM
I hate Leeds United Football Club i allways have done but they punishment they have been handed by the Football League is harsh. I dont think the teams in League One should of had a vote in the voting system that decided if the 15pts deduction would stand or not. Leeds did lose the vote 56 out 70 people decided to agree with the ban.

its not harsh its the rules;)

Foxes
09-08-2007, 01:49 PM
its not harsh its the rules;)

On what grounds?

Leeds United went into adminstration last season so they wouldnt be deducted points this season .. and its happend.

Jordie
09-08-2007, 01:53 PM
they must ave done something to be deducted points again
im not sure the fans actually know what going on behind the scenes at that club

Soka
09-08-2007, 02:00 PM
they must ave done something to be deducted points again
im not sure the fans actually know what going on behind the scenes at that club

no leeds technically didn't do anything wrong - ken bates found the loop hole that was there to be broken and he did it, the fa were ****** off about this cos they'd basically being conned by bates at end of last season, with all debts ''paid off'' because they went into admin and would have no punishment this season. the fa felt they should be punished for pulling a stunt that was not breaking the rules but sort of cheating the system.

maybe they shouldn't have had this loop hole there so i believe its unfair to be deducted points but i guess i am giong to be biased being a leeds fan

Jordie
09-08-2007, 02:06 PM
no leeds technically didn't do anything wrong - ken bates found the loop hole that was there to be broken and he did it, the fa were ****** off about this cos they'd basically being conned by bates at end of last season, with all debts ''paid off'' because they went into admin and would have no punishment this season. the fa felt they should be punished for pulling a stunt that was not breaking the rules but sort of cheating the system.

maybe they shouldn't have had this loop hole there so i believe its unfair to be deducted points but i guess i am giong to be biased being a leeds fan

so bates fault basically
and you cant take them to court now because bates signed that agreement where if he lost the appeal you wouldnt be able to
shame really

Grainger@CUFC
09-08-2007, 07:04 PM
I'm sorry, but anyone who says it's harsh is wrong. Leeds are the 42nd club to go into administration and so far are the only club who haven't done it by the book. I know you can go on about loopholes, but Bates conned the Football League and the whole system by buying the club back for £1. 15 points is fair in my view and you should be glad to still be in the league.

piddle2k6
09-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Well said, but i would like them in the league, i really want to own them hard we waited 2 or 3 seasons for this.

Jordie
09-08-2007, 08:03 PM
Well said, but i would like them in the league, i really want to own them hard we waited 2 or 3 seasons for this.

dont get your hopes up lol
they still have a really good side
chances are they will turn us over..

Soka
09-08-2007, 08:27 PM

lolol, good luck man but i still think leeds will own bournmouth even if they will have their weakest team in 7 years? :D
why have you got a hatred against leeds cos of sumit that happened in 1990, you probably were not born i'm guessing ;) i suppose its good to have crunching matches i enjoy watchin em

Jamie!
09-08-2007, 09:59 PM
Glad they have lost their appeal. The 15 point punishment they have been given is a joke, and they should be grateful that they are actually going to be starting the season in League1 and not in a local league.. not going around sending letters to each of the Football League clubs asking for their backing.

Heres a list of the teams that backed Leeds in the vote today, by the way..

Bradford City
Burnley
Colchester United
Darlington
Gillingham
Ipswich Town
Nottingham Forest
Plymouth Argyle
Queens Park Rangers
Sheffield United
Sheffield Wednesday
Stockport County
Stoke City
Swindon Town
Watford
Wrexham

Grainger@CUFC
10-08-2007, 05:02 PM

I never said I didn't want them in the league, I just said that they should be thankful that they only got a 15 point deduction ;).

Simmzay
10-08-2007, 09:56 PM
I feel for Leeds, I really do.

piddle2k6
11-08-2007, 05:30 PM
Oh ok grainger ^^, I was not born when it happened (although very close)

BUT:

My Friends dad who was a bouncer got a bar stool cracked over his head when he refused to let the leeds fans in a club

AND

I Just Hate Dennis Wise :D

On the topic of hates, who is everyones biggest rival clubs here?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!